I met MsManda on last trip to the island. What else can I say but wow! She met me at the door in a coverup and welcomed me into her upscale hotel room where she had nice smelling candles lit and some fun tools of the trade waiting. Once the door was closed she revealed the outfit I was hoping to see and... What a body...

The rest is between her and I but I can say I'll be pre-booking for her next trip ;-)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I found out MsManda was coming to PEI (this was last fall) and I HAD to meet her! Unfortunately my schedule was completely booked except for my lunch hour which only gave me a 45 minute window.

I messaged her the morning of to see if she was available and somehow she was. I only went with the meet and greet so I could at least meet with her and wow! Her location was top notch and the company was even better, she has a great personality that matches her looks perfectly. When she was here last I was sadly away on business, but when she is here next I may have to meet with her for the whole day!

If you follow her on Twitter, you will see what I mean :)

After checking out her website, I realized she has a members only section! Looking forward to it :P

Edited by IslandHobbiest
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.