La Viva Spa on baseline rd

Anybody knows that a loud release noise is going to be heard throughout the store, so you gotta control yourself from doing that. But really, I'm asking about more subtle talk within the massage room. Will private talk between me and the my masseuse be discernible from outside? Again, the way to tell is if private talk between a hair salon customer and her hairdresser can be heard in the massage room?

There used to be a similar business model at Linda's Hair Design up until last year, when they shut themselves down. But the massage and hair sections were kept separate from each other via a doorway, and doorway not only kept people from seeing inside, but from hearing inside.

Guest v****o

Whiteman,

Quiet conversation will not be overheard by people in the salon. Generally speaking, there's more commotion out there and people tend to talk more loudly given the added noise of hair dryers and to be heard over other conversations.

I would not worry about anyone hearing anything you didn't want them to.

Guest w**ki****sti***0

If you control the volume and you don't let every one know you've left a load of laundry with your attendant then no problem you won't be heard.

The attendant will let you know if you're loud and tell you to be quiet.

There is no oh my gods or whatever you like to proclaim in nonverbal or verbal tone as that will be heard.

Just for kicks once I gave the verbal high five and when I came out all these prudish looking middle aged women getting esthetics and their hair done (who don't get enough sex in their lives) were glaring at me (and who cause their husbands tremendous rectal pain). I simply explained to all the women getting their esthetics done that Lindsay had managed to loosen up a very tight muscle and managed to release the fluid build up in my muscle tissue.

It was great cover and Lindsay nearly started laughing as well as the owner.

So don't worry about a bit of noise, you're getting a great massage and it's easily explained.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Oh I nearly forgot she use to have this smoking hot hairstylist named Kate who was thinking about giving massage. If you see her book her book her!!!!

Lindsay has taken her place, much better.. cute and young she just costs a bit more but is worth it. More effort than may

Nobody can replace Mai, she was one of the best MAs ever. I hope she returns and hopefully sooner than a year from now :)

• Like 2

Wow so glad I read this thread... I am so going to try La Viva! I work nearby and this will be a great find! Thanks all for your reviews!

- Excited :boobeyes:

• Like 1

I was here 2 weeks ago. i had an appointment with a lady from the Dominican Republic. Fairly cute in 30's. There was no one around so she locked the front doors adn I thought I would score for sure. She was no wearing a bra so i could see her nipples poking out and the low cut shirt showed plenty of cleavage each time she bent over.

I did the full body massage, she did my backside and all and the occasional incidental brushing of the sacs but that was it.

I even asked near end of there were possibilities for more and she politely declined. we had good conversation throughout.

I did see the owner on the way out too. She was at the register collecting the cash.

Hope this helps others.

I've just been in to see lindsay, what a hottey! Amazing ass and long fire engine red hair.. thanks your post. I will see her again

This is definitely interesting to know. Almost kind of reminds me of the movie Don't Mess With the Zohan where he takes his hair clients in the back after their hair cut and gets it on with them lol

Edited by Johnny Canuck
Typo
  • Like 1

Its so sad that Mei is gone; that woman had skills and would leave you very happy before you awkwardly had to pass by the people waiting for their cuts...with your funny little secret in your heads.

• Like 1

A legit massage with Tay. Got all oiled up, left greasy. I don't think there's a shower there. Her English skills were few, but did tell me 'you're done' and walked out of the room before I could giver her a tip.

I have seen most of them now and as above similar experiences. Lindsay is my favorite by far. The other day she looked like a gorgeous model, dressed well with dress pants, cute, shapely, warm smile. Works Mon-Thusday. Real knockout.

• Like 3

I think she is brunette but she did a really stylish reddish tint - as she works in a professional salon it was done well. She also dresses really well.

Really love it when an sp/mp looks really polished. Like Alexandra sky for example. Never seen her but its just a matter of when as she always looks so beautiful and well dressed.

Lindsay always looks great

Hey,

I haven't seen anything new on this place since 2014. Has anyone gone lately?

PM me with info and prices please.

I think the two girls that did the best massages here have more or less moved to other places. That's probably why no further info.

• Like 1

Any ideas where the "best massages" gals have moved to? I don't mind migrating to greener pastures. Thanks for any +++ info whiteman.

Any ideas where the "best massages" gals have moved to? I don't mind migrating to greener pastures. Thanks for any +++ info whiteman.

One of them now works for Angel's Touch/Paradise, Ella, the other one has gone back to China.

Any info on La viva massage that used to be at baseline
... do they still do massage w/ extra and do they still have asian massues.. does anyone been there lately and what's the experiences.. thanks

On 10/24/2021 at 11:34 AM, Cisaisle said:

Any info on La viva massage that used to be at baseline
... do they still do massage w/ extra and do they still have asian massues.. does anyone been there lately and what's the experiences.. thanks

It's very much ymmv, depends on who's working at that time. I went 3 times back in 2018/20. The owner just hires various masseuses, some seem to be legit, some are not. First time I went, I saw Lorena (who's moved on to her own place in the Glebe). No extras from her at the time, I asked. Fully undraped massage (she said she prefers that) and there was a lot of brushing of my bits. So I was a bit confused at no extras, but whatever. Second time I don't even remember tbh, but extras were exhorbitant, so I declined. 3rd and last time was a hot curvy Latina who wasn't shy at all and offered FS (I declined). I got a hand release for $40, but it was hard to get through - lady got pretty sweaty, so touching her wasn't much fun.

I believe the owner hires whomever, and whatever they do in the massage room is not her concern. She quotes whatever price for massage, the ma gets a small cut and they negotiate extras (if they even do them). It's a crapshoot.

I think they've moved somewhere else, not sure.