Karlie's back, cute petite blond (CH)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Karlie before christmas, and it was a great christmas present to myself, she goes above and beyond to say the least.

Thanks again Karlie

Hey, can you pm me her contact info please, thanks!

Karlie is a member here just do a search for her, or better yet look in the Schedules, Advertisements & announcements section she has all her contact info there.

seen here today words cant say enough about this HOTT thing

she sets the bar high for all others

Ive seen about 6 of the great SPs from here

Ive read her reviews and had to see for myself

wow wow wow awsome i will be back to see her again and again and again

all the best.....

Great Review

It's been a while since I have seen her but it reinforces the memory of my time with her. Now I def would like to see her again!

I have seen Karlie just before she took a short break...she is everything I had remembered and more. She is one of the sweetest SP's in HRM . I can't wait till our next encounter. I highy recommend her.

Are Karlie - sweet / petite & Carley Chase the same person? Their pic seems in the same dress.

Hey just so there is no confusion karlie n Carley chase are not the same person..lol

Hope this helps ;)

Karlie

xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Had the luck to meet up with Karlie, and it was a wow experience. She's a fantastic kisser, and did some roleplay with me that was passionate, sweet, and left me drained. I'm sooo glad I met up with her, and hope I gave her back some of the enjoyment she gave me. Thanks Karlie, it was a treasured experience.

So many wonderful things have been said about Karlie - I've seen her about a half dozen times now and will attest that all the wonderful things are true. She is fantastic, she obviously enjoys it, but more than anything else, she's simply a really nice person. I can't imagine anyone not having a superlative experience with her.

She's a sweetheart. Very warm and friendly. Wonderful to be with. And her skills are awsome. I had a great time, and hope to repeat soon.

I would have to agree with all that has been said - Karlie is just a pleasure to be with - she really does enjoy what she does and makes you feel great!

I saw Karlie again last week. She has to be in my top 2 sp's of all time.

If you haven't meet this fine young lady yet gents then do it fast! You will thank me!

Posted via Mobile Device

I was lucky to see Karlie on short notice a couple of weeks ago. She is sexy and responsive to your desires. Frankly, I am amazed that I was able to get in to see her on short notice because she is amazing!

I have been seeing Karlie for a very long time. She is one of the best in NS.

I wish I could give more exact details but with the amount of times I have seen her I don't know where to start. Great body, amazing derriere. Outstanding oral skills and really really responsive to your efforts to please her too.

She takes her time and truly enjoys what she does and it shows in her positive reviews.

I really hope she tours to Ontario sometime!

Boys you wont be disappointed with Karlie!

Once again another great visit with Karlie. She is hot, instantly puts you at ease and very skilled. I would strongly recommend.

Karlie mentioned that she would finally have pictures. Take a look and I am sure you will want to visit!

Posted via Mobile Device

Got to see Karlie last week as well and all I can say is I left it way too long. She is such a sweetheart with amazing skills and to me has such an amazing sensual way about her. Never rushes you during your session nor will she rush you out the door when it's over. A true gem and gets more sexy as time goes by. Thanks Karlie for a wonderful time and this time I won't wait so long :)-

I saw Karlie again a few days ago and as usual she always has me leaving with a smile on my face. I've been seeing her over the past few years on a regular basis and she continues to be one of my favorites. She never rushes and gives you her full undivided attention. A very sensual girl who has amazing skills but more important is just truly how nice she is . Cute and petite spinner type with a very sexy fanny. She can carry on a conversation with you and if things end early she never rushes you out.

I will def continue to enjoy her...unfortunately not as often as I would like :(

I see her quite frequently. She is sexy and hot. Makes you feel comfortable and is great at her job.

She is also very clean and friendly.

Go for the Gfe option. You will not be disappointed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.