SPs in Cape Breton?

I'd also like to know what trouble I can get into .......errrr fun is to be had. I'll be in Sydney for work in September but willing to travel on weekends if there is a gem to be found. I'm not finding a lot of info from the usual sources so get the feeling this could be a challenge. PM or post here, I've been traveling a lot lately so am willing to share info on lots of places, feel free to ask.

I have not seen any providers specifically located in Cape Breton although I have seen those who travel there including Penelope Davis and Katherine. For locals CERB may not be the place to find them unless they can be encouraged to sign up here. Keeping an eye on traveling schedules or approaching a traveling lady your interested in and trying to entice her by perhaps drumming up support with other local gents might be a way to go. Unfortunately most SP's are located where there is steady need and the smaller communities rely on local ladies who may or may not be legitimate.

Good luck with your search.

• Like 2