looking for cock ring advice

Guest *l**e

I've recently had a request for some cock ring play. I bought a sort of gummy rubber one, but I'm not sure about it. Have any of you used them? what brand? materials? etc.

any advice would be great, I know nothing about them.all i know is i won't wear a metal one. I'm scared it will get stuck and I'll have to get the firemen to cut it off...lol

Closest I've gone to this type of toy is the soft, vibrating one a bit like this guy:

The-Ultimate-Vibe-Ring.jpg

Now, I'm not sure if this is the type of toy you were looking for, but I can say that it's quite fun for both parties.

• Like 1

Closest I've gone to this type of toy is the soft, vibrating one a bit like this guy:

The-Ultimate-Vibe-Ring.jpg

Now, I'm not sure if this is the type of toy you were looking for, but I can say that it's quite fun for both parties.

Ooooh, I have this exact one, except red!! :) However, I have never tried it... yet! I am excited to hear that it works and is fun.

Who wants to try 'er out with me!? :biggrin:

The key thing to remember in using it is that it goes around your balls and your cock, not just the shaft. So a stretchy one is preferable.

Now that is a plain cock ring, some of the vibrating ones I can see just going on the shaft because its purpose is more to hold the vibrator than to enhance the erection.

Their are lots out there and you can buy a simple three pack of what look like O-rings in different sizes. You can start with a bigger one if you are afraid of getting stuck and then go to the smaller tighter ones if you get more adventurous. ;)

Guest ***nno**n***
Hair scrunchies work. Wrap around you balls and shaft when hard. I agree, those metal ones would scare me too.

I agree with Meaghan. For the first time get a couple of hair scrunchies from the dollar store to test out how you like it. It will be a new feeling but some men enjoy it and then you can judge if you like it tighter or looser. At any local sex store they will take the cock rings out of the box so you can see how firm or flexible they are.

If I was a guy metal would scare me too.

Have fun!

The only problem with the rubber/plastic ones is that the material deteriorates and they will break... and remember.. don't wear one for more than 30 minutes...

don't want yer unit falling off!

Guest A*ro**n

If the sex shop attendee tries pushing this:

tumblr_mp1vnwpJsO1rj6ayyo1_1280.jpg

Get the F outta there! :)

Guest *l**e

I have tried the vibrating ones before and they work nicely to stimulate the lady (anytime Emily!!! Lol)

I was looking more for the other kind...hair scrunchy is a pretty good idea. I bought the 3 ring rubber gummy ones and they are ok.

I've used the vibrating ones and while it was enjoyable for the lady I personally found the sensations too distracting. I've used the rubber /silicone/gummy ones like the one pictured above as well as one that goes just on the shaft with two viberators one on top and one on bottom for clit and anal stimulation (this one actually started to make me kind of stomach sick with all the vibes on my nuts ).

I agree with the hair scrunchy as well, I just happened upon that one once when it was just laying on the bed pulled out during play. I've always felt simple is better when it comes to toy play.

Il Re, I always keep a couple of packages of the three gel-type cock rings on hand to use with those who are interested in trying them. I start with the largest one and have the man put it on himself. I throw away the ring or rings we've used when the meeting ends. The package doesn't say that they're disposable, but I'm a zealot about cleanliness.

I agree with you about metal accessories. I can't imagine how those could be good!

There are leather ones that are adjustable. Some men prefer them.

I've had clients who used cock rings all the time and found that they were ideal for them.

However, I'm very picky about what comes in contact with my body. If a man wants to use a particular kind of cock ring, I usually suggest we go together to purchase it or that I buy it before we meet. Brand-new toys and accessories, still in the unopened package are great. But if I can't be certain where it may have been or how it may have been used before it met me, I will decline to make contact.

I've been enjoying this thread except I am of the different camp. The metal rings are fucking brilliant. Not only are they sexy as fuck but there are so many ways to customize. I know they seem scary but as long as you're measuring correctly, OMG, sex in a silver ring!

Not for everyone but *drool*

Edited by Midnite-Energies
Got excited....made an oopsie! Thanks Emily J!
  • Like 3

I just remembered that I wrote a longer post about cock rings awhile ago in which I describe the variety available, not including the metal ones.

When I wrote it, I often cleaned the silicone rings after using them, but I don't do that anymore. You can boil them or put them in the dishwasher. I decided that they weren't very expensive and that it would just be simpler to throw the used ones away. Probably bad for the environment or something, but sometimes simplicity is the best thing for me.

Someone recently brought a package of 3 rings that looked like the silicone ones but were actually made of gel. I don't use gel toys, ever, so I set them aside. These things are really inexpensive so I don't think there's any advantage to saving $2-3 for inferior, carcinogenic material made in a country with uncertain quality control.

• Like 2

Gel or Jelly ANYTHING is TERRIBLE! They harbor bacteria and you can never truly get them clean. Silicon is the way to go as there is no chance of bacterial growth and they are very easily sterilized. For those with latex sensitivities or even vaginal PH issues, stay away from anything jelly or even rubber. You're playing with fire.

• Like 5

I have a regular client who uses a metal ring and sometimes struggles to put it on(pushing his balls through it lol) but it never stopped him from using it ;)

Never tried a metal ring before but after reading Midnite-Massage's post perhaps it's worth a go....

Guest ChantalSummers

I highly recommend the Lelo Torr 2 cock ring. The vibrations on it are amazing!! There are 6 vibrating sensitivity modes. They are very user friendly to switch between them. It allows for a tight but comfortable fit for him when he's with her. It's rechargeable too which is awesome!! If you buy it online you will save quite a bit. It's so worth the investment. It even has a 10 year warranty lol.

safe_image.php?d=AQDW3fYncWIBRXeN&url=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F31BiI10SySL._AA300_PIbundle-1%2CTopRight%2C0%2C0_AA300_SH20_.jpg