Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage

Yes, please DO READ MY POST.

please note that the top says "Ocean". The previous posts talked about her, and i wanted her specific info.

The number that was posted earlier is that of Rona.

I was asking for ocean, info to be put in a new thread.

So...

Yes....

Please do read the post.

It turns out that there has never been an ad for this particular "Ocean" that was mentioned in a post about Rona. It is only Rona that has an ad.

I can not find Rona's ad, can some one pm me her contact info, and $

Thank you

Look on CL under "Massage by talented female". She also advertises on kijiji.

Rona told me last week that she'll be retiring at the end of August, so you'd better be fast!

• Like 1

was going to go golfing today but figured I'd get my wood stroked by Rona instead of getting extra strokes by using my wood..by a stroke of luck was able to make an appt.this afternoon

Any recommendations for massage parlours that provide HE and have more than 1 or 2 girls to choose from? Are appointments necessary?

Guest b**t**e

Can't believe that I only tried this place for the first time today. Sad to have her confirm that she is indeed retiring. She gets a big recommendation from me for the time remaining before her retirement.

Just a heads up guys I texted her this morning and she responded saying she is not working anymore..so no more fabulous massages and more..just when I thought was making headways with her..good luck to her though!

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

Yup yesterday was her last day. Sucks. I had LOTS of fun with her. One of the best feeling p**** around. Couldn't last more than 30 seconds before filling her up! Gonna miss her

One for the history book's lads, She had the best massage and more. Rona said her boyfriend doesn't like her doing massage. All the best to her!.....will miss her

One for the history book's lads, She had the best massage and more. Rona said her boyfriend doesn't like her doing massage. All the best to her!.....will miss her

I have a feeling she will be back. Unless her new bf can find her another job she can make $$$$$$$ an hour at. The irony here is he was probably a client and thats how they met. I wish her all the best.

Saw her a number of times, still prefer Southpointe but everyone has their own tastes. Found her massage a little harsh, actually had bruises after a couple of sessions.

I have a feeling she will be back. Unless her new bf can find her another job she can make $$$$$$$ an hour at. The irony here is he was probably a client and thats how they met. I wish her all the best.

I don't think money will be an issue. He is fairly well off, exactly what she has been looking for the last 2 years.

Saw her a number of times, still prefer Southpointe but everyone has their own tastes. Found her massage a little harsh, actually had bruises after a couple of sessions.

I skip that part of the massage!! LOL

Would someone be so kind as to PM me contact details! Thanks very much. Pricing or tipping informations would also be helpful.

Would someone be so kind as to PM me contact details! Thanks very much. Pricing or tipping informations would also be helpful.

Missed it by [ ] that much (Maxwell Smart)

Has retired.

I don't think money will be an issue. He is fairly well off, exactly what she has been looking for the last 2 years.

Thank you for the clarification Rona's new BF