Took me awhile but I finally got to see Juliette from BP and wow am I ever glad I did. Wish I had sooner!!

Not only is Juliette one of the most beautiful girls I have seen, let alone sleep with, but is also very very good at what she does (not mechanical at all) you can tell she loves her work. It was amazing getting to watch as she came closer and closer to finishing. She was very open minded and ready to try anything I asked for. It was a dream come true to spend time with such a submissive sexy woman. She is very sweet and very kind. She made me so relaxed it felt like we knew each other for a long time. Time always goes so fast when you have that much fun so I'm going to have to go back for more. If I could I would see her everyday.

Thanks for reading and if you are looking for a busty brunette who is Gorgeous and really into play time make sure you book. You will not be disappointed.

I saw her at a hotel in Kanata not sure if she does out calls but she is super friendly so you can ask her about it. I think I might go again rom ought if I have time.

I was able to find some time to see Juliette again. As soon as she opened the door I knew it was going to be an awesome time, I forgot how beautiful her face and smile are. (and her sexy eyes)

This time was even better than last, she is a great kisser and I love the way she moans during DATY, very vocal and wow so delicious. (Just writing this review makes me want more)

Juliette is a true gfe/pse provider that will amaze you, and she goes out of her way to make sure you are 100% pleased, and also has a very friendly attitude. After we were both pleased I still had some time so I had the chance to chat for awhile.

The only issues I have with Juliette are ... I wish she was visiting more often and I wish my bank account was larger!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.