Sierra

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of meeting Sierra today for the first time. Neither the reviews I had read nor her pictures could have prepared me for the heavenly hour we shared. She was mesmerizing. Sitting here now I'm not sure if I dreamt the whole thing. Either way, it was amazing. I have never had an hour go by so quickly.

Thank you, Sierra!

I've had me Sierra more than half a dozen times, i must say the first time i had met her was awesome. She was very welcoming at her incall location. She is a great person to talk to where I am kinda of an intervert once I get to know people. I must say all in all, she is a must see. Beautiful body with a really good personality, you won't be disappointed.

I saw Sierra again the other day. As usual it was like seeing an old friend again. She instantly makes you feel comfortable and at home. Her outer beauty is only matched by her inner beauty. She is very sexy and has amazing skills. A true gfe experience. I am counting the days until our next encounter. :)

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=24762

Went to visit Seirra for first time .. Was very easy to book location easy to find and felt very safe .

Greeted me at door in sexy dress made me feel very relaxed and comfortable right from the start . true Girl friend experience excellent kisser ! She enjoys what she does and does it very well she cant hide her excitement . Glad I took the plunge will repeat ..

I met her in a "previous life". She is amazing. Had a real connection that I never forgot. Wish I could see her more.

A very caring and passionate lady. She works so hard to ensure you have an enjoyable time. Her time is all about you. You can't go wrong spending time with lovely Sweet Sierra.

I was feeling a bit stressed and down so sent off a text to Sierra wasn't long till I got a reply ... I was lucky to be the first to see her new sexy red lingerie ! She was just what the Dr ordered !

If you haven't seen her do ...she is very upbeat and bubbly and easy to talk to her in location is very Clean, safe and discrete .. She always offers a refreshment . She is very skilled and I could tell she enjoyed our time spent together at least 2 or three times over the hr ...

wasn't finished

Sadly, I have not been in Halifax as much as I would like, thus depriving me of the amazing experience of Sierra! However, recently I made a dedicated trip just to see her, and was so glad I did! Usually we meet at my hotel, but for this visit I went with the in-call option. She has a lovely condo that is easy to find, discrete and with plenty of parking. She is a terrific hostess and provides a relaxed atmosphere, offering drinks, shower, etc. Always great conversation, followed by absolutely mind-blowing non-verbal communication! I immediately began scheming how I could get back to NS asap for another session with the sexiest and most sensual woman I know. She is an absolute treasure, so treat her as such!

I note that there are no recent recos for Sierra. That needs fixin'! I had the recent pleasure of an outcall visit with Sierra. Her website got lost in the last U.S. political shuffle, but if you Google sweet Sierra 4u, you will find her. Sierra gives the true girlfriend experience. A great communicator, as well. So, do talk to her, and let her know your preferences. Now and then, she can be seen in New Brunswick, too. Highly recommended

It is a shame that there are not more recent reviews of this fantastic companion. I met Sierra for the first time more than 5 years ago. Actually, through the good graces of Google, Sierra made my introduction to the hobby and she is one of only a few local providers who have earned a repeat visit from me. (Although in the defence of others, there are many of Halifax's finest with whom I have yet to make acquaintance!).

Regardless, Sierra offers a complete GFE/companionship experience and is well worth the visit. She hosts in an upscale and easily accessible location with plenty of discreet parking. Other than be able to do so more frequently, I would not change a thing about my trips to see her. Whether it's your first time or you simply have yet to meet this lady, Sierra is without question, worth taking the time to introduce yourself.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.