Sapphire - Secret Silhouettes

Finally sorted out my schedule to meet up with Sapphire at Secret Silhouettes...wow...It really was worth the wait. Sapphire is a very intelligent, attractive and extremely talented service provider. I am an incall only kind of guy and I met Sapphire at her incall location, which was clean and smoke free.

Sapphire is a sexy full figured woman, a few tasteful tattoos and gorgeous red hair and freckles. Great dfk to start the session followed by the most mind blowing oral treatment that I have ever experienced. Her skills and attitude was simply awesome. We ended up staying oral for the entire session, which was not the plan, but I was totally fine with it. She was totally into daty, so much so that her orgasm was actually one of the highlights of the session.

A wonderful hour spent with this lovely new SP!

• Like 2

Being The Guy who likes the curvier ladies I finally decided to check out the new guys around the block secret silhouettes.I booked from the website and got a prompt response 15 minutes later.The Female booker was friendly and answered all the questions and concerns which I had.

Sapphire was dressed in thigh high stockings ,garter ,heels and I noticed a few tasteful tattoos as well.I am basically not a FS guy and settled for a sensual deep tissue massage.This girl knows what shes doing getting all into my knots.

I had an awesome exploding ending and would def book again.One more thing I forgot to mentions shes more of a curvy girl rather than BBW however I could tell that she really felt comfortable with her figure and what she did.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.