I went to Pigale's for the first time in years on Monday afternoon. I had some dances by Kabria and is she ever HOT! Her breasts are large and seem totally natural and during her stage show she was the only one who actually danced. Unfortunately this is her last week, at least for now. :(

she's been around playmate and pigals the last couple of weeks

Additional Comments:

Caught with olivia recently. Lucky as she seems busy more often than not. Great dances and better conversation. One of the few times I wish i was still in my thirties

Olivia not dancing anymore :-(...she is the shooter girl now..

I was at Pigale's about a month ago and met a tall blonde with curly/frizzy hair and she had some sexy looking glasses. She has a fairly strong french accent but speaks English quite well.

She is very sexy with great boobs and a very nice meaty kitty. I got great mileage from her in the CR. I am not sure of her name but I thought she told me it was "Lady". Does anyone know her? Is she still at Pigale's? Thanks

I was at Pigale's about a month ago and met a tall blonde with curly/frizzy hair and she had some sexy looking glasses. She has a fairly strong french accent but speaks English quite well.

She is very sexy with great boobs and a very nice meaty kitty. I got great mileage from her in the CR. I am not sure of her name but I thought she told me it was "Lady". Does anyone know her? Is she still at Pigale's? Thanks

Sounds like it could be Maya. As far as I know she is still there.

-W10

• Like 1

Plan on going in one of these days any recommendations for dances in the CR?

Just check out the previous recs in this thread within this year. Or just check the girls out for yourself and report back here. You can't go wrong either way.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I was told that Malena from Barbs is now at Pigale. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by Ni**t*****t

Best dances I've had were from a girl named Layla. She was taller with large natural jugs, french and curvy. Had very good command of her body and of me in the CR. Unfortunately she stopped dancing early last year.

Favourite current dancer works some weekday afternoons. She is a Drew Barrymore clone - tall with soft curves in all the right places. She has nothing to hide, everything looks stunning. Very hot, very sensual and has the looks to make visual stimulation amplify everything else. Can't remember her name.

Does anyone know whatever became of Virginia from Pigales? She used to dance there in 2003-2004. Very exotic Latina type with long black hair and enhanced breasts, kinda resembling Penelope Cruz.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I spent part of the afternoon at Pigale today and am I ever glad I did. I saw a new dancer perform her very first dance on stage, coaxed on by her friend Champagne. Lots of supportive whistles from the crowd also helped. As she got deeper into her first song she smiled and started to grind her hips. It was amazing watching her. A guy climbed up on stage with a bill in his mouth and Champagne joined her in giving him a duo. At the beginning of her second song Maya jumped up on stage and seductively removed her bottoms and then her top before putting on an erotic duo to the delight of the crowd. When she came off stage I made sure I was the first to take her downstairs into the CR. She provided some incredible lap dances for her first time. I told her she's a future star and she thanked me for believing in her. She is a very hot spinner, about 5 foot 9, sexy green eyes, b cup, blonde hair to her shoulders, born here but of Polish ancestry so high cheekbones and luscious lips. She reminded me of a young Cheryl Tiegs. Glad to have been her first. Her name is Coco.

Any more intel on the Miley Cyrus look-a-like? Like what her stage name is and how her grindage is in the CR?

Thinking of making the venture to Pigale's but really don't want to leave the comfort zone of Barefax/Barbarellas. You can really be left to your own devices at Barbs especially and not be bothered incessantly for dances. Just drink and not have to worry about the high-tempo hustle. Even the girls that do ask for Barbs are usually really nice. I hear Pigale's has a piranha tank feel.

But this Miley look-a-like is pretty intriguing.

Guest paq****5

I hav not seen Anna for along time. Use to dance at Pigale. She had long dark hair and a very pretty face. I think she was from Toronto?

Word has it that starting March 1st the girls will have to wear dresses on the floor. That should make for an interesting vibe.

• Like 1

Word has it that starting March 1st the girls will have to wear dresses on the floor. That should make for an interesting vibe.

If this is true then I applaud the news. I know I'm probably going to be in the minority but seeing 20 girls in a skimpy bra and thong/G-string walking around is silly. They need more variety in their "roaming" outfits. They should wear more clothes on stage as well; they are practically naked already right from the start.

This would give the club some of that old 1988-1993 vibe. A vibe I miss. I hope this is true and I'd have a reason to visit again.

• Like 2

Couldn't agree with you more, bluethunder01. I hope it's true, I'll visit more often if it is. What ever happened to the "tease" in striptease anyhow?

• Like 2

If this is true then I applaud the news. I know I'm probably going to be in the minority but seeing 20 girls in a skimpy bra and thong/G-string walking around is silly. They need more variety in their "roaming" outfits. They should wear more clothes on stage as well; they are practically naked already right from the start.

This would give the club some of that old 1988-1993 vibe. A vibe I miss. I hope this is true and I'd have a reason to visit again.

I think that would be awesome ... sometimes there is a girl at the Fax who wears elegant gowns and she really stands out among the other ladies in a good way.

Plus it may help keep the ladies warmer during these horribly cold times :P

• Like 1

I think that would be awesome ... sometimes there is a girl at the Fax who wears elegant gowns and she really stands out among the other ladies in a good way.

Plus it may help keep the ladies warmer during these horribly cold times :P

Leah at Barb's and Alexandra and Natina at Pigale's wore nice gowns most of the time I saw them. Like you said, it made them stand out.

I also hope that there will be variety in the dresses. I don't want to see everyone dress in the same gown. I would love to see summer dresses, kimonos, jackets and mini-skirts and colorful one piece dresses. This can only help these women stand out and help business.

Doubt it will help them be warmer lol but we only have a few more weeks of winter after March 1.

Hopefully somebody will confirm this and if it's true, I will visit the club on March 6 or 7.

Wow, someone remembers Natina besides me. She made me turn into soft butter when she whispered into my ear.

Everybody remembers Natina here. We all have memories of the glory days of Pigales from 1998-2006 when Natina and her friends made the place one to visit weekly (even daily) back then. Natina was awesome but I seem to miss Roxy Del Foxxx a tiny bit more.

I've seen this one girl at pigs she always wears a gown of sorts, long blonde hair. She always seems to stand out, looks great! Anyways don't know her name but looks good.. Think she's been there awhile.