Sounds like Mila :)

Hmm I think that name rings a bell. All I could remember is that she looked very similar to Kylie Jenner in my eyes. Hopefully I'll see her the next time I go. Thanks!

I will be spending a few days in Ottawa in a couple of weeks and wondered if Angie is still just doing the Monday thing if she's still working at Pigales or is she working more days through the week? Thanks in advance. :)

I saw Trinity there the other day, WOW. She was constantly busy or sitting at tables so no luck in getting her for a dance, another time.

Try harder. She is worth the extra effort. Don't be afraid to use road flares if necessary.

• Like 3

I was there a couple of nights back. Took two girls to the CR, and one of them was kinda interesting in an unusual kind of way.

Maya: white spinner, 5'3", dark hair. She mentioned that she also worked/works at Playmate and Barefax. Standard fair in the CR, nothing out of the ordinary. However, she did make some very interesting offers to me, which I won't go into the details of publicly.

I saw a Maya at Pigales yesterday around noon. She was a spinner, but had blonde hair, and slightly enhanced breasts, and a very lovely longish pair of labia. I didn't take her into the CR, but just saw her on stage. Is this the same Maya that I saw back in April?

Save</span>

• Like 1

Clubs don't usually have 2 girls with same name working at same time. Suggest tall Maya w/blonde hair is very much a regular day time girl whereas 5'3" spinner Maya might be a night time girl.

• Like 1

Saw a girl named Jade there today. She was a half-Indian (Sri Lankan actually) & half-Irish mix. She was a tiny little thing, 5'0" spinner (5'7" with 7" stripper heels), 32B bust, cute as a button face, slightly olive complexion, brunette with blonde highlights. She said she's a student at Carleton the rest of the time, probably about 24 yo. Very good CR skills, eager to please.

Additional Comments:

Clubs don't usually have 2 girls with same name working at same time. Suggest tall Maya w/blonde hair is very much a regular day time girl whereas 5'3" spinner Maya might be a night time girl.

So you're saying two Mayas might exist simultaneously at this club, just occupying different time slots? Sounds almost like a chemistry rule: two electrons may occupy the same valence shells, as long as they have different spin states. ;)Save</span>

• Like 1

Maya (tall blonde, big smile, slightly enhanced breasts), Sol, Gia, Trinity, Gabrielle, Celina, Margarita and many more whose name I did not get.

• Like 1

Normally I go to Bare Fax to see Jada? ( not sure of spelling ) gorgeous petite Haitian girl - firm body and man made 32DD's - and not Pigales - a bit out of my way from where I live and work.

However, while reading this thread I noticed the comment about " Trinity " - " use road flares if you need to " Can anyone give me a description of what she looks like? Could be worth the trip.

Any details worth Pm ing me?

Thanks everyone

EsQ

I noticed the comment about " Trinity " - " use road flares if you need to " Can anyone give me a description of what she looks like?

She is a solidly built dark-skinned beauty. Average height, or taller. Nicely muscled. A real standout.

Most of the girls there are in the upper category as far as looks are concerned, so if she isn't there when you go, you won't be disappointed.

I saw a Maya at Pigales yesterday around noon. She was a spinner, but had blonde hair, and slightly enhanced breasts, and a very lovely longish pair of labia. I didn't take her into the CR, but just saw her on stage. Is this the same Maya that I saw back in April?

Save</span>

Blonde Maya is a daytime legend at Pigales and one of my ATF's!!

Izzy

Heading to Pigale's tomorrow (Tues) mid-afternoon. Actually i plan to convince my SC buddy to stop at Barb's first.... so we may not make it!

Which dancers should we keep a look-out for in the afternoon/early evening? Is Annie still around? - sculpted body builder body.

Waterat:

Annie hasn't been working at pigale for years, I know that 2-3 years ago she was working across the street but i can't tell you if she's still there.

So my wing man and I didn't get sidetracked to Barb's but enjoyed the late afternoon at Pigale. It was rather quiet and we had sadly just missed his ATF Maya. I had a great dance with Tasha, a slim long haired beauty with lovely itty bitties. I plan to go back and visit her.

There were a couple of very pretty ebony dancers but I had trouble catching their names over the speakers. The knock-out stage show was put on by a gorgeous dark haired beauty named, I think, Santana(?). She worked the pole like I've never seen it done before: She managed to remove her g-string, over her stripper heels, while hanging upside down on the pole and still moving to the music. Chin-ups while hanging upside down in a full splits position on the horizontal bar. Her moves, drops and bounces to a great rocking tune for her first song were perfectly choreographed. Her second number was more artistic but equally spectacular. Didn't see her after the stage show and I imagine she had a line-up.

We then headed over to Bar 77 for old times sake. It had just opened at about 6 and was extremely quiet. Surprisingly we were recognized by a dancer there who had also just come over from Pigale. She tends to do the afternoon shift at Pigale and then move to Bar 77. Her stage name is Heidi and she is a busty, pretty, blonde with a sexy Australian accent. She is in town for a 1 month paycation and was very pleasant and fun to chat with.

Didn't manage to take her for a dance though I would like to have. My pathetic wing man had to head home to administer insulin to his diabetic cat...how's that for a sad excuse?

You've asked seven times in the last year if Angie is still around. My advice is to just take a chance and show up during daytime hours.

• Like 4