Met Sthephanie on friday had never seen her before she told me she come in once every two or tree month nice litle spninner nice personnality and fun in the cr

It only took 28 years but Pigale gave me a free drink Friday afternoon.

Looks like Pigale has a really customer friendly policy, talk about generousity. I can't believe it. Now all you have to do is come back in 28 more years and see whether they will give you another free drink.

Met Sthephanie on friday had never seen her before she told me she come in once every two or tree month nice litle spninner nice personnality and fun in the cr

There are a couple who only show up once in a while usually on a schedule related to their civilian job. I can think of one who has been visiting from out of town usually for 2 days/month for more than 5 years and she has steady customers.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me when Chloe is on? Tall brunette, stunning face and body, has been there a couple of years, used to dance at Barbs. Thx.

Private Message me if you wish

Among others, last Thursday afternoon:

Charlotte, Eva, Francesca, Jasmine, Joy, Kitty (her Playmate name, not sure if she uses the same here), Kylie, Laeticia (and her friend but I forgot her name), Maya, Natasha, Skyla, Stephanie and Tasha.

Natasha, only on her first week, is a beautiful curly brunette, genuine, sexy and surprisingly good in the CR.

But my biggest/best surprise was the spinner Stephanie. She wasn't actually new to me. I saw her months ago and, while nice and all, she also came off as shy and a little awkward in the CR. But since she started hanging out with her friend Maya, she seems more comfortable and now gives a much better CR performance.

Extra comment: I just realized Kennedy posted a similar list, but we didn't mention exactly the same girls so you can add both to get a better picture of who was there. Teamwork!

• Like 4

Here at Pigale late on Wednesday afternoon, surprised to see Maude here. Haven't seen her here in a couple of years at least..

• Like 2

Mylie, Natasha (brunette), Tasha, Maya, Zia (Joy twin), Skyla, Stephanie, Ava, Alex, Trinity, Joy (long blonde hair ?), Gia, Casey

• Like 2

I just want to say that Amelia's tits are amazing (brunette, long hair, librarian glasses), even better up close...

-W10

• Like 1

Last Friday (23th) PM: Amelia, Charlotte, Eva, Kelly, Kitty, Kylie, Lexi, Natasha, Skyla, Sol, Stephany (black girl from Mtl, not the white spinner I saw previously), Velinda and a few others.

• Like 1

Ava (Eva?)

Yeah, I think the one you've been calling Ava, I've been calling Eva. The next person to see her should check the spelling...

Trinity, Celina, Margarita, Aria, Gia, Tasha, Amelia, Kelly, Cabria, Velinda, Skyla, Zia (Joy?).

Remember Cabria from her appearances at the 'Mate - a very well-built and open-minded dancer. Very straightforward when she approached you, but also fun in the CR.

Have any recent visitors to Pigale noticed if a dancer named Vegas has been in the club lately? Medium height, blonde (or blondish), quite heavily inked and with fairly prominent implants, nice round ass and very pretty, I think.

Very interested to hear of any Vegas sightings at Pigale.