you're more likely to run into Vegas at the Playmate.

Not sure if this is still the case - I'm told she got 'banned' by the day manager. But that was a month or so ago, maybe she's back at the 'Mate.

I know Vegas. U should try Barefax:)

Hate to continue a (partial) thread hijack but it seems Vegas has been away on vacation recently and is now back. Not sure where she'll be.

Surprising so many regulars away today.

Lateesha, Gia, Skyla, Trinity, Joy, Cynthia, Cabria, Kelly, Eva (vice Ava), Alina, Nina.

Is the Ava you're talking about the short girl from Montreal who is of Spanish/Moroccan and Isreaeli background. She was there today and gives great dances.

Is the Ava you're talking about the short girl from Montreal who is of Spanish/Moroccan and Isreaeli background. She was there today and gives great dances.

Yes. That's the one. Lovely bubbly and sexy girl.

It has been determined that the girl I have always been calling Ava is in fact Eva. Short, lovely, long black hair to bum, always happy and smiling, infectious giggle.

Today: Maya, Sol, Trinity, Cabria, Cynthia, Natasha, Gia, Lexis Guy, Eva, Tasha, Sara, Skyla, Lovely, Salina, Aria, and Harmony.

• Like 3

I spent a lovely few days with Gia and Trinity. Those ladies are a lot of fun, and I encourage others to give them a try. Sensual, smooth, hot. A lot of drinks and a whole lot of dances. Very nice.

Then came Maya and Cynthia, the black and white versions of each other. Raw sexuality, they moved from victim to victim like big, powerful cats. Their tactics are about the same: sit with/on a guy and talk only about sex, all the while rubbing yourself all over him or throwing the goods quite literally in his face (depending on where you're sitting). Don't let up until he takes you downstairs, block the door with a chair and break out a cover "for later". That kind of sets the tone for the encounter. Not what I go to a peeler bar for, but there you go. The attention I was getting under the table upstairs should have given me an idea.

BTW, I have a few older kilts for sale if anyone is interested ...

• Like 1

I spent a lovely few days with Gia and Trinity. Those ladies are a lot of fun, and I encourage others to give them a try. Sensual, smooth, hot. A lot of drinks and a whole lot of dances. Very nice.

Thanks for the comment. Gia just makes me crazy, have enjoyed her company many times. Spent some time with her today and can't wait to see her again. She once suggested a duo with her buddy Trinity, never took the plunge and not sure I could survive that.

Thanks for the comment. Gia just makes me crazy, have enjoyed her company many times. Spent some time with her today and can't wait to see her again. She once suggested a duo with her buddy Trinity, never took the plunge and not sure I could survive that.

I've done it, and it was quite enjoyable. They are the best of friends and work very well together. Not like a lot of duos where it just turns into a peep show with you watching the 2 of them together. No, they focus all of their attention on you. If I were a lesser man, I would not have survived.

• Like 1

Did Tiffany and Tasha move across from BareFax?

Okay, I asked them, and it wasn't my girls from BF.

It's hard not to get whiplash at Pigale, so many gorgeous women there. Had the pleasure of an extended dance session with Laurie a slightly older dancer, tall, slim, great legs and butt, beautiful face and eyes. Very sensual and close in the VIP which I like and don't often find in the very young dancers. Tons of eye contact too which is also pretty rare among dancer.s Would definitely spend time with Laurie again.

• Like 1

A couple notes from Friday -

For any Annabella fans, she was working a day shift on Friday.

And Maude arrived for an evening shift. Seems there are three certainties in life now - death, taxes and Maude returning to Pigale at some point!

• Like 2

Decided to change it up today, going to Pigales rather than the Playmate. Lot more girls so deciding which ones was much harder. Three girls caught my eye- Kelly, Jenny and Trinity. Couldn't seem to connect with Kelly and Jenny but spent some quality time in C-room with Trinity. Very nice. Hope to be back soon.

Bandit

I decided to pay the Club a visit after work. I met the flirtatious, confident and cheery Kylie and she did not disappoint. I definitely will see her again. I also saw Sol and her soccer kit, as well.

• Like 3

Hey,

So I was actually at Pigales on Thursday May 31st. There was this epic girl wearing a green teddy-nightie. Looking mildly demure till she got onto the stage...damn. Tiny, white, curly brown hair, dirty as all heck on the stage, and pretty much the best danse I've ever gotten. She's an anglo. Sadly, I can't remember her name for shiz.

Anyone have a gander of who this might be?

• Like 1

Hey,

So I was actually at Pigales on Thursday May 31st. There was this epic girl wearing a green teddy-nightie. Looking mildly demure till she got onto the stage...damn. Tiny, white, curly brown hair, dirty as all heck on the stage, and pretty much the best danse I've ever gotten. She's an anglo. Sadly, I can't remember her name for shiz.

Anyone have a gander of who this might be?

Intrigued by your post, I went for a visit tonight and may have found the gal. Roughly 5'2", mid 20s, curly/wavy dark brown locks. Poor thing forgot her knickers before coming on stage, and I like the absent-minded ones... I asked, and she does indeed have a blue/green negligee, but not tonight. Had 4 dances, and though there was no high-mileage activity, the view was spectacular, especially from behind! Name is Shakira, Wednesday through Sunday, only at Pigalle. I prefer the Playmate as it has a pool table that gets action, and is much more liberal in the cubbyholes, which is my preference, but this was very nice eye-candy. Was very busy tonight, but other than Shakira (who was very busy indeed) I wasn't too impressed with the rest of the shows. Actually quite miss the old days in BC where it was only stage shows, but they could be absolutely wild, anything goes! Will visit the Mate tomorrow to immerse myself in a nice sordid atmosphere. My cup of tea.

ps - she was also very good at math, no trying to boost the count. Very professional, very good at her job. I find many girls at Big Al's quite mercenary, have to be on your toes.

• Like 5

Anybody know if Gabrielle - mature, platinum blonde, big boltons - is still working. Haven't seen her in months. Thanks

Haven't seen her since about January

Additional Comments:

Amira, Trinity, Tiffany, Tasha, Velinda, Alex, Gia, Cynthia

• Like 1

Haven't seen her since about January

Additional Comments:

Amira, Trinity, Tiffany, Tasha, Velinda, Alex, Gia, Cynthia

Thanks 63K. Same here, have not had the pleasure of Gabrielle since January as well. Hope she's ok.