Tiffany, Erica, Alex, Jasmine, Sol, Alexi, Velinda, Sinoway, Tasha, Kylie, Harmony, Gabrielle, Amelia, Trinity, Gia, Alina plus 4-5 others whose names I know not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was there this afternoon and had a couple of dances with 'Ritchie' or 'Richie' or something like that.  Pleasant, attractive, wearing a sexy negligee etc but not very passionate.

• Like 1

Friday 28th in the afternoon:

Ariel, Claire, Gia, Harmony, Kylie, Leona, Mandy, Mina (not the one who used to work there a while ago), Natasha, Phoenix, Selena, Skyla (it was her last day stripping, unfortunately). Many more girls started to arrive when I left at the beginning of the evening shift. The place was starting to get full.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, woot10 said:

I haven't seen the lovely Maya for quite some time at Pigale's - anyone know if she is still in the biz?

Dear God, I hope Maya isn't gone!

On 12/31/2018 at 7:07 AM, Hud Bannon said:

Dear God, I hope Maya isn't gone!

I was at Pigale yestherday and was told that Maya is no longer working at the club and that she has a new job

On 1/5/2019 at 5:58 AM, $magnum said:

I was at Pigale yestherday and was told that Maya is no longer working at the club and that she has a new job

OMG does anyone know where?

Izzy

I've been watching Maya dance for over 5 years. Altho not my type, I have always appreciated her beauty, professionalism and sunny disposition. I nominated her for Dancer of the Year 2017 which she won (and I informed her of this). Maya has gone b/c of boy/girl friend, school, "regular" job, perhaps moved away. I highly doubt she moved clubs. I wish her well and hope whatever, she is happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first time I saw Maya at a club was at Barefax. Actually, I'm specifying "at a club" because the very first time I saw her was in the bus. This must have been around 15 years ago. We used to take the same bus to downtown Ottawa and I occasionally saw her in it. Even though she was wearing very conservative civilian clothes, I remember noticing her and thinking she was extremely hot! Of course, we never even talked, but I might or might not have fantasized about her a few times as I was waiting for my stop.

Fast-forward to a few months later. I'm at Barefax and I see coming down the stairs this gorgeous babe in skimpy underwear showing her body (this was before her enhancements). I recognized her right away as the hot babe from the bus. Bam! Instant boner! It was like getting exactly what you always wanted for Christmas even if you never put it on your list. I mustered all the courage I could find, feeling my face going red, and asked her to join me at my table. I told her about noticing her on the bus and she was flattered.

The rest is a long series of interactions and trips to the CR over the years. Each was better than the last, as she was becoming more confident and, well, just better at her craft of seducing and pleasing men. Later, she went to Pigale and I kept seing her there.

If she really left stripping, it truly is a big loss. If I had known she was going to leave soon, I would have had one last trip to the CR with her. I think the last time was last summer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Amen - Maya should have her thong hoisted to the rafters at Pigale like a retiring hockey player. I'm sorry that I did not get a chance to have a 'last dance' with her.

Edited by woot10
Typo
  • Thanks 1

Thursday afternoon

Jasmine,  Kylie,  Alex,  Ariel, Tasha,  Velinda,  Celina,  Alina,  Alexie,  Isabelle,  Sinoway,  Luna,  Monica. 5 of the 13 were completely new to me.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 9:18 AM, Gumby said:

Have not seen Gabrielle in quite a while!  Did she retire?

Gabrielle also goes by the name of Alex i see her everytime i go during the day

18 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Alex and Gabrielle are not the same girl. Alex has very dark hair, late 20's maybe. Gabrielle is blonde, late 30's.

Sory Kennedy but Alex i know also told me hersellf that she goes by the name Gabrielle dark hair

It was relatively quiet on this snowy Tuesday 29th in the afternoon:

Ariel, Harmony, Riley, Sarah, Sinoway, Velinda, and at least 2 more.

• Like 1