Could not believe my luck this afternoon! Enjoyed the company of Jessica, the mature one from Montreal that only works at Pigale generally the first week of each month. The last time I had the pleasure was maybe 3 or 4 years ago.  She's as superb as ever, warm,  sensual with her lovely curves. Love those kinds of surprises, has a xmas feel to it

• Like 3

Hi All,

I have been out of town for a couple months but keep my eye on this thread.

Have not seen any Maya mentions in a while. Is she not working regular days anymore?

As always, any info is appreciated!

Thanks.

I have not seem this beautiful blonde girl Brook, usually she is there on the weekends but these last few weeks she been absent. Does anyone know what happen to her?

Cheers!!

Haven't been to Pigale's for a while but thinking of stopping in next week. I used to like a black dancer called Cynthia, but I haven't seen her mentioned in any recent posts. Anyone know if she is still around?

Bandit

22 hours ago, Paco01 said:

I have not seem this beautiful blonde girl Brook, usually she is there on the weekends but these last few weeks she been absent. Does anyone know what happen to her?

Cheers!!

The last time I talked to Brooke was on an afternoon 2 weeks ago, she told me she was planning to work more during daytime on weekdays. Maybe your schedules just don't match anymore?

Tiffany, Selena, Trinity, Tasha, Kylie, Jasmine, Velinda, Natalie/Natalia, Alex, Million, Alexi, Layla, Harmony, Shanelle

Thursday afternoon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/11/2019 at 4:06 PM, bandit said:

Haven't been to Pigale's for a while but thinking of stopping in next week. I used to like a black dancer called Cynthia, but I haven't seen her mentioned in any recent posts. Anyone know if she is still around?

Bandit

She's gone on tour for a little while, travelling to other parts of the country to ply her wares further afield. She will be back in a couple of months.

Thanks for the update. I like black girls who push the envelope. She'll be missed.I'll have to find a new fav.any suggestions?

Bandit

On 4/13/2019 at 7:07 PM, bandit said:

I like black girls who push the envelope.

Well, she certainly did that. I wasn't even sitting down before ... no, that's private.

You could give Tiffany a spin. She is ALL KINDS of fun. Trust me on this one.

Come to think of it, Trinity is a bit of a wildcat, too.

• Like 1

I was in on Thursday and had a blast with Tiffany, Trinity, Karma, and Jasmine. It didn't seem very busy; not many dancers, not many patrons. Still, I had a pretty good time over 8 hours. A few buddies dropped in to buy me drinks (along with the drinks the girls were getting me) to help me settle into my new life as an old man. Ah, birthdays ...

Thanks for the tip Kilt Boy

I think I've seen Tiffany before and will look for her when I go to Pigale's next. I had Trinity dance for me at Playmate and thought sh was rather conservative. Maybe I'll try her at Pigale's. I also heard that Sol is now dancing at Pigale's. If she is the same one who used to be at Playmate, she is also a bit of  Pistol. Lots of possibilities for my nest visit.

Thanks again

Bandit

A Rare evening visit (Wednesday) : Mace, Candy, Claire, Terrin,  Alexi-Anne, Shanelle, Layla

And, Thursday afternoon: Alex, Kira, Selena, Tasha, Tiffany, Trinity, Ariel, Shanelle, Layla, Kylie, Mandy.

Highlight was Ariels performance on stage.

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2019 at 3:12 PM, bandit said:

I had Trinity dance for me at Playmate and thought sh was rather conservative. Maybe I'll try her at Pigale's.

As always, your mileage may vary. Let's just say that it's good to be me.

Thursday afternoon

Jasmine, Selena, Trinity, Velinda, Kylie, Tiffany, Kira, Valentina, Mariah, Kim, Luna plus 2 blondes whose names I did not get.

• Like 1

I see that there is a dancer by the name of Jasmine now at Pigale who use to dance at Barbs. I know of two that went by that name. One was shorter, busty with very striking eyes last name began with a C. The other was blondish, small part native...wondering which one this might be if either one of them...thx

10 hours ago, byebyebarbs said:

I see that there is a dancer by the name of Jasmine now at Pigale who use to dance at Barbs. I know of two that went by that name. One was shorter, busty with very striking eyes last name began with a C. The other was blondish, small part native...wondering which one this might be if either one of them...thx

I have a feeling it's neither. The Jasmine at Pigale is a short blonde girl. She's a little more mature than the majority (but definitely looks younger than her age). The reason I say it's probably not her is that she told me she was dancing in Windsor previously, and I'm pretty sure she said she started at Pigale as soon as she moved here last year.

• Like 1

A short visit today: Kira, Velinda, Alex, Selena, Layla. About 5 new girls, 2 of whom were Helena and Chanel.

Evidently Jessica from Montreal was in earlier this week.

Olivia, Kira, Gloria, Alanna, Ariel, Tasha, Alex, Layla, Gia, Crystal, Natalia, Selena, Jasmine, Alexi plus 3 or 4 others I've never seen before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1