so the new owner of Pigale who is asian, is he the well dressed chap I saw at Barbs on its last two nights ?  he was hanging around the back area buying drinks for a couple of people, big guy in a suit...

Yesterday (Thursday) PM:

Ariel, Cookie, Crystal, Gia, Jhene (finally figured out how she writes it! It's pronounced like Renee with a "J" sound), Kylie, Lexy, Olivia, Selena, Sky, Sol, Stephanie, Tasha, Teissy, Velinda and about 3 more. The club was surprisingly busy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, hopeful said:

so the new owner of Pigale who is asian, is he the well dressed chap I saw at Barbs on its last two nights ?  he was hanging around the back area buying drinks for a couple of people, big guy in a suit...

I have no idea but I think the previous owner was also Asian. I have not  noticed any changes in how the place is run. Has anyone asked the staff whether anything has changed?

Cookie, Selena, Tasha, Tiffany, Alex, Kylie, Alina, Ariel, Crystal, Layla, & maybe Stephanie. 

Highlight: Again, Cookies stage show. I'm saying, BEST POLE DANCER I'VE EVER SEEN

Trivia: club has gone back to mugs for draft due to customer wishes

New day time manager

• Like 1

Cassidy, Alex, Sky, Lexi, Tasha, Tiffany, Selena, Velinda, Dice, Cookie, Gia, Richie, Tessi,  Zia, Sol plus about 5 others who I know not. 

Kudos to Selena, Velinda, Dice, Tiffany  plus 4 or 5 others for wearing costumes today. The expense & effort was well appreciated.

Highlight: AGAIN, Cookies pole routine. Different from others I've seen from her

Regular manager back.

• Thanks 1

This afternoon, monday:

Alex, Cassidy, Olivia, Selena, Tasha, Tiffany, Velinda, and another one I didn't see long enough to recognize (Gia maybe?)

• Like 1

Ariel, Kelly, Crystal, Dice, Tiffany, Gia, Velinda, Paris, Lexi, Alex, Selena, Sol, Layla, Genais.

Highlight: one of the very fine ladies will be leaving Spring 2020 for a new life.

• Like 1

Alex, Gia, Tasha, Selena, Velinda, Bambi [newish], Richie, Genais, Victoria, and a super tall, slim ebony lady. Probably 4-6 others who I know not. Very quiet in the club.

Highlight: the lady I mentioned above is leaving end month, not Spring 2020. I know her new life will be exciting. Both Gia and Selena had new hair styles and they both look great.

I was at the club a couple of weeks back and I asked one of the ladies for a dance. She is a tall slim brunette and her hair is just passed her shoulders. she has her hair done close to her head and not puffed out if you know what I mean. Spoke with an accent and said she was from Montreal. Anywayyyyssss as we were going down stairs she asked if I wanted to go in the VIP room. I didn't know there was a VIP room among the regular rooms. Have any of you been in or have seen the room? If so can you describe the layout. I know this was an attempt to upsell but I am still curious.

You can see that room on the lower floor if you take a right turn at the ATM, and then go straight, right to the end of that corridor, just after the Purel dispenser. There's a transparent glass door, and the vip room is on the other side, with wider couches than the other CR. I've seen it, but never used it. It's a little bigger but the glass door actually makes it more open than many of the CR, and I don't really see why you would want to go there, especially if it's more expensive. I guess if you want to bring more than one girl with you? Or go with friends?

Visited Pigale this past weekend and the trips to VIP were hit and miss as awlays but the hits were really good. Era and Sol both have very different looks and dancing styles but they are definitely going to be repeats. Great ladies and both gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

For any fans of Tiffany, I overheard her telling a customer today that this is her last week at Pigale and she is retiring from dancing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, woot10 said:

For any fans of Tiffany, I overheard her telling a customer today that this is her last week at Pigale and she is retiring from dancing.

Tiffany is she the short blond hair litle spiner that works normaly mondays and tuesdays

6 hours ago, $magnum said:

Tiffany is she the short blond hair litle spiner that works normaly mondays and tuesdays

I think you might be talking about Stephanie. French girl, very slim and shy.

2 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

The Tiffany I know is an ebony girl, stunning smile, figure and so very easy to talk with

That's the one. She and Foxy are quite the pair at the Christmas party this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, rocky racoon said:

I think you might be talking about Stephanie. French girl, very slim and shy.

You are right thats the one i was thinking tanks

On 12/20/2019 at 2:21 PM, woot10 said:

That's the one. She and Foxy are quite the pair at the Christmas party this afternoon.

I'm glad she's leaving, but sorry to see her go. She has been a favourite for many years. We'd discussed her future plans and I hope they all work out for her.

DOUBLY sorry to have missed seeing Foxy again.

Cookie (back permanently now), Alex (wow, looking good) Selena, Kira, Cassidy, Stassi, Jenna, Tasha, Dice, Kim, Jeannie,  Gia (I think), Yara, Yalicious plus about 4 others I know not. 8 total girls new to me. 

Long talk with Cookie; she's willing to correspond with guys via e-mail; PM if interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To complete Kennedy's list for yesterday (Thursday): I also saw Jhene (slim young brunette), Kalina (gorgeous asian), Lexie (tattooed and young), Mia (from Playmate, first time I see her at Pigale) and Vanessa (kinky ebony).

Later in the afternoon, around dinner time, some more came in, among which Calli (beautiful amazon), Harmony (now with new braids), Fannie (young, tall brunette, my favourite of the day), and her friend Sunny (or Sunshine when she's on stage).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1