1 hour ago, rocky racoon said:

To complete Kennedy's list for yesterday (Thursday): I also saw Jhene (slim young brunette), Kalina (gorgeous asian), Lexie (tattooed and young), Mia (from Playmate, first time I see her at Pigale) and Vanessa (kinky ebony).

Thanks for mentioning your sighting of Mia at Pigale. Wonder if she has switched over to Pigale exclusively or if she'll occasionally be at the 'Mate - such a lovely dancer, had been a real fave at the PM.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, 1963Kennedy said:

Cookie (back permanently now), Alex (wow, looking good) Selena, Kira, Cassidy, Stassi, Jenna, Tasha, Dice, Kim, Jeannie,  Gia (I think), Yara, Yalicious plus about 4 others I know not. 8 total girls new to me. 

Long talk with Cookie; she's willing to correspond with guys via e-mail; PM if interested.

Saw cooky today i can say that she does one hell of a stage dance very athlétique 

• Like 1

Yesterday (Wednesday) mid to late afternoon:

Alex, Angela, Ariel, Cali, Cleo (ex Asia), Kelly, Krystal, Leticia, Mia, Ritchie, Selena, Shayla and about 5-6 others.

• Like 2

And today for snowmagedden, Tasha, Jessie, Lula (best guess at her name) and much later, Alex.  Yes 4  girls today.

Jessie is new since early February, mature blonde down to her bum. Very attractive and very easy to talk with. Reminds me a bit of Gabrielle.

• Thanks 1

Dice, Selena, Ariel, Shayla, Kira, Natalie, Richie, Crystal, Mia (medium length blond hair so maybe not the one we know) and Mace. About 4 others who I don't know.

The girls are coming back slowly. Far too early  to say who has quit. And don't expect 10 girls daytime. Staff and dancers have masks; some are wearing them full time, some ½ the time (ie: when not close to anyone).  Unfortunately most customers NOT wearing a mask. Wear a mask and wash hands regularly. 

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

The girls are coming back slowly. Far too early  to say who has quit. And don't expect 10 girls daytime. Staff and dancers have masks; some are wearing them full time, some ½ the time (ie: when not close to anyone).  Unfortunately most customers NOT wearing a mask. Wear a mask and wash hands regularly. 

One of the rumours flying around is that the champagne rooms are closed and you can only get table dances. Could you confirm?

I'd also be happy if they stationed a bouncer in the men's room to make sure everyone washes their hands, but I can imagine that wouldn't be seen as a good use of resources.

• Like 1

I feel that these are dark days for the business. Given what 1963Kennedy described, I am worried about clusters. I reference the spa in Kingston that was the source of an outbreak last week. This virus is very resilient and can linger for hours in the air and days on some surfaces. I want all the clubs to survive. I have enjoyed these venues for over 30 years and I hope we can get back to some sort of normalcy. But I am not going to fool myself into thinking that normalcy will happen anytime soon. I don't know anyone on this board personally but I enjoy the posts and contributions from everyone so I hope you will stay safe and protect yourselves when venturing.

Please remember, wearing a mask does not protect you, it is protecting everyone around you.  

• Like 2

I hope I never have to endure another such post on this site again. You do what you want, and if you want to recycle your own exhaust because of a psy-op (what this is, and that's a fact), go for it. Masks are a joke - end of. Never mind it's hard to eat with a mask on. I mean the damn buffet.

• Like 1

Psy op, that's funny in a sad and disturbing way. Better get used to the masks though, they're about to be made mandatory in all indoor locations in Ottawa. Pigales will have to be your safe haven.

• Like 5

Anybody know if Franceska is still around ? She might be the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, Curvy and dark haired quebecoise

Today the province of Quebec introduced some new rules for bars to try to reduce the spread of COVID-19. One of the rules is "no dancing". I wonder if there will still be women moving rhythmically on stage, at customer tables, or in the CR as music plays?

Friday afternoon: club quite busy-no customer masks (except me, maybe 1 other). All staff wearing masks.  CR normal operation except it seemed customers only getting 2/3 dances. Saw 1 table dance. Working today; Ariel, Dice, Vanessa, Dove, Richie, Selena and maybe 1 or 2 others.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, brentcrocker44 said:

Today the province of Quebec introduced some new rules for bars to try to reduce the spread of COVID-19. One of the rules is "no dancing". I wonder if there will still be women moving rhythmically on stage, at customer tables, or in the CR as music plays?

Quick, somebody call Kevin Bacon...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Friday afternoon: club quite busy-no customer masks (except me, maybe 1 other). All staff wearing masks.  CR normal operation except it seemed customers only getting 2/3 dances. Saw 1 table dance. Working today; Ariel, Dice, Vanessa, Dove, Richie, Selena and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Rules of engagement?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, woot10 said:

Quick, somebody call Kevin Bacon...

I'll do it! I'm only six degrees of separation away from him.

• Haha 1