Thanks for the information to everyone who posted. 

What are the rules with vaccine passports? Quebec has some sort of vaccine passport that came into place on September 1? It is my understanding that they do not want non vaccinated people to go to most places in Quebec but what about residents of Ontario who have been vaccinated twice? What about if we have a mix of vaccines i.e. - Pfizer and Moderna? Do they still count or do they have to be the same type?

For an Ontario resident in theory you have to present the proof of vaccination for your second dose, stating you got 2 valid doses. They might as for photo ID as well to confirm the proof.

Types do not matter provided they are valid.

Our regular crew stopped by Friday afternoon for a birthday celebration. There were quite a few asses in seats and maybe a dozen lovelies plying their trade amongst them. Altogether, not a terrible day.

I had a lovely time with a young lady named Dove. Very sensual and flexible. Yoga really is a wonderful exercise.

Now, for the bad news: COVID ALERT.

I really hate to be an alarmist, because this is likely going on in every club out there.  However, I heard this directly from a dancer I recently spent time with (yes, the one I had to push off me so I'm not the least bit surprised). She says that both she and her 'cousin' had a positive COVID test a week ago, spent 5 days in their house alone, and are back at work again. She says that it is a problem and everyone there has had it. I can't say how true any of that is, I'm just repeating what someone told me. Immediately after tell me, she said that I should tell anyone else, like I'm her confidante or something. No. I'm telling everyone. Wear your mask in the CR. Please. I hate to put it in these terms because of how insulting it sounds, but strippers are a disease vector. They deal with the public in a very intimate way with a great deal of physical contact and there are going to be problems. There just are. Sanitize before and after and wear your damn mask.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

Our regular crew stopped by Friday afternoon for a birthday celebration. There were quite a few asses in seats and maybe a dozen lovelies plying their trade amongst them. Altogether, not a terrible day.

I had a lovely time with a young lady named Dove. Very sensual and flexible. Yoga really is a wonderful exercise.

Now, for the bad news: COVID ALERT.

I really hate to be an alarmist, because this is likely going on in every club out there.  However, I heard this directly from a dancer I recently spent time with (yes, the one I had to push off me so I'm not the least bit surprised). She says that both she and her 'cousin' had a positive COVID test a week ago, spent 5 days in their house alone, and are back at work again. She says that it is a problem and everyone there has had it. I can't say how true any of that is, I'm just repeating what someone told me. Immediately after tell me, she said that I should tell anyone else, like I'm her confidante or something. No. I'm telling everyone. Wear your mask in the CR. Please. I hate to put it in these terms because of how insulting it sounds, but strippers are a disease vector. They deal with the public in a very intimate way with a great deal of physical contact and there are going to be problems. There just are. Sanitize before and after and wear your damn mask.

Thanks for the post Kilt Boy. I was kind of thinking this as well. As much as i love going to the strip clubs, I was thinking that the chances of getting Covid-19 is fairly high if I go to the strip clubs. I have had two vaccines but i was reading that it is still possible to get Covid-19 as 20% to 25% of the cases are with people who are double vaccinated. For example there were 75 people in Ottawa that had Covid-19 on Saturday Sept. 11th so that means that between 15 and 19 people still got it even though they were double vaccinated. 

I would definately wear my mask in the Champagne room but covid-19 is airborne (and the delta variant is more contagious) so while I am drinking my beer, i could get it while my mask is off.  I kind of figured that the dancers would all have had covid-19 and are probably passing it on to people. I don't think 5 days is enough to be over covid-19, i think 14 days is what the experts have been saying is the required time. Maybe you should get tested, just in case, so you know and you can protect your friends and family, if you get it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is just my gut feeling but if you were to get an honest answer from the dancers it would be that they have not been vaccinated because they just haven't had the time (as they would say). a lot of these girls are as some people say living off the grid. What that means is they do not have health cards and over the years I have met some of them who drive cars and don't have a license.

Assuming anyone is still reading this board, maybe someone could suggest to the manager / owner to powerwash the front entrance so it doesn't look so neglected, it looks disgusting with grime on walls and cobwebs, and there are water stains on the ceiling inside.  The front entrance is disgusting.  If Pigale wants to attract customers back they could start with cleaning / powerwashing the entrance to make it look more friendly and re installing the sign on the front door that gave the open hours and rules.  Why was the sign removed ?  Otherwise the way the front entrance looks, I get the impression Pigale is headed the same sad way Barefax is, Ending their Lease or going on the development market

Edited by hopeful

6 minutes ago, hopeful said:

Assuming anyone is still reading this board, maybe someone could suggest to the manager / owner to powerwash the front entrance so it doesn't look so neglected, it looks disgusting with grime on walls and cobwebs, and there are water stains on the ceiling inside.  The front entrance is disgusting.  If Pigale wants to attract customers back they could start with cleaning / powerwashing the entrance to make it look more friendly and re installing the sign on the front door that gave the open hours and rules.  Why was the sign removed ?  Otherwise the way the front entrance looks, I get the impression Pigale is headed the same sad way Barefax is, Ending their Lease or going on the development market

They got a "Contact Us" on their website and also are on Facebook and Twitter if you want to directly send your feedback.

Why do they need a Contact page, a lot of this is common sense.  Put salt down near the front door so people don't slip on the ice.  I hear they have a new owner who fired all the staff including many girls, the DJs were all let go and one just died.  Their bouncers are now at Moulin Rouge.  One of the servers too, the one with the bright smile.  Pigale's loss in 77's gain.  Talk about cleaning house.  The only good thing about Pigale right now is they changed the Exit signs from green colour to red.

Has anyone been in for lunch lately?

Wondering what the food and the talent is like these days.

Not much recent info on this page.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, 2DCor said:

Has anyone been in for lunch lately?

Wondering what the food and the talent is like these days.

Not much recent info on this page.

Thanks!

I was just there last Saturday. I heard they were going to be starting the buffet again, but I have no details.

Talent is.. OK? Compared to years ago when across the board the girls were drop-dead gorgeous, I find it's more hit or miss lately. Just my opinion.