I was at Pigale Friday during the day and i also met a tall red head with glasses i think her name was Josielle from montreal i had never seen her but she told me that she comes to Pig once in a while took her to the cr and enjoid my time with her very sensual great attitude nice girl

• Like 2

Barefax was dead tonight, so we relocated across the river. We were not disappointed.

I barely had my shapely ass through the door and I got a text from Trinity letting me know that I had been spotted. She dropped by for a second to say she'd be back with Gia.

Once we had gotten our beer order sorted and delivered, the two of them set to work on me. Honestly, it didn't take much convincing, so we went downstairs for some fun.

Trinity is just a ball of energy and really makes a guy feel welcome. Gia was a nice counterpoint, grinding me down to nothing all the while. I would have preferred handling them singly, but it was still a good time. Obviously. It always is with me.

We came up for air eventually and had some drinks before they went off prowling again.

Gia eventually came back to me, but I pushed her onto a friend of mine, hoping to encourage him to find some fun. He did as he was told, even if I had to buy his first song. You're welcome, Gia. He told me after that he had an amazing time.

While he was gone, Tina showed up and was happy to sit down with me. She is a tall drink of water, but so worth it in the champagne room. Wow. I think I got the better part of the deal, but she was obviously digging it. Very nice. If you see her, do yourself a favour and give her a twirl. Very sensuous and, dare I say it, almost emotional. I can't wait to see her again.

• Like 2

Aliah, Tasha, Margarita, Ashley, City, Skyla, Jordan, Staxx, Tamika, Gia, Makayla

Also an old night time favourite has returned after a 2-3 absence; I won't reveal her name till I get her permission.

• Like 2

Sol, maybe? Usually wears a t-shirt when walking around?

She does do stage shows, but I'd agree that maybe not with the same frequency as others do. I've never been to the CR with her, but she's an ATF of a friend.

• Like 1

Can I see a picture ?

That's kind of frowned on here. Permission and respect are a huge deal, so you're unlikely to get a picture, especially if they're her friend.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Jordan is still dancing at Pigale these days? She is a tallish spinner with a moth tattoo on her chest.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Jordan is still dancing at Pigale these days? She is a tallish spinner with a moth tattoo on her chest.

Thanks.

I don't think so. Last time I saw her, she was at Playmate, but I haven't seen her there either since last winter I think. She might be gone to a different city out west.

• Like 1

I was there last Saturday and saw a tall, fit, dark/latina girl... I think her name was Kim? I wish I took her down but she vanished for the night before I could make a move.

Anyone know how she is in cr, when she works, etc?

I recenyly had the privilege of spending some time with a lovely young lady named Autumn, at Pigale. She daid she was Congolese and Spanish by ethnicity, and about 21-22 years old. An engaging conversationalist with a Playmates figure, she was an astonishly responsive dancer in the 'CR. If

lap-dancing was in the Olympics I would surely pick her for the national team.

The tallish blue eyed blonde who calls herself City is really awesome in every way. Perfect 19 y.o. body and striking face, bubbly personality, not pushy, good sense of humor and very fun in the CR. I saw her last Tuesday at around 6. Highly recommended.

Quiet, cold Thursday night... that being said, many incredible women in the building! Jasmine... silly how much sex appeal that woman ooooozes

• Like 1

Sol, Skyla, Amila, Maya, Trinity, Velinda, Gabrielle, Kelly, Amelia, Tasha, Gia, China, Natasha, Alex plus few others I do not know. The CR was very busy today.

• Like 6

I had a pretty good time Friday night. BareFax was dreadfully slow, so a bunch of us came across the river to Pigale's. It was a little better, but still pretty subdued. I knew what that meant: I was going to be pestered all night by beautiful, sexy women wearing next to nothing and with a willing attitude.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

I first was approached by a lovely blonde who was a great companion, and whose name I can't remember. She was very light on me in the CR, and gave a great dance.

Next was Heidi, a brunette. She was very cute and had an infectious smile. We chatted and eventually went down for some very enjoyable time below ground. No complaints at all.

Tina remembered me from the last time I was in, about 6 months ago. She came over to make herself comfortable in my lap and asked if I had remembered to review her online. I admitted that I hadn't, so will make up for it now. She is a tall, slim, dark girl with a hard body just aching to be touched. Not a ton of curves, but very playful and friendly. She told me that her name had changed to Sascha, but later came back to say she had changed it back AGAIN to Tina just because I was the first guy to remember it/her.

Oops, I lied. It was only 3 months ago and I did review her. Somebody should let her know.

Gia next. Always a good time. Always and all ways. She is just so tiny and cute!

Next was Eva. Everyone in my crew knew her but me. They all pushed her down to me so we could get acquainted, and I took that as a good recommendation. Eva is probably the most frank and honest dancer I have met in a long time. Her professionality was top notch and lap service to match. I await our next meetup. I think the double booth was a good choice.

Finally, Sol. I impressed her with my standard $10 stage tip. That's all it took. I didn't go on stage, I just slipped 2 Lauriers into her view and sat back to enjoy the show. Nothing extra was thrown my way (not what I intended anyway), but her smile seemed to go on forever. She left, changed, and came to see me immediately. Her appreciation for that simple act went on and on. We had some drinks, and a long chat. When she found out I used to be a dancer, we started getting into some really interesting topics. When it was time to hit the CR, she didn't hold back and we had an elegant, slow, and very sensual experience. I gave her some info about maybe getting online here, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

Many trips were made to the cash machine. Many.

• Like 2

Kilt Boy, I think the blonde whose name you forgot might have been Natasha.

Also there Friday late afternoon to early evening (on top of those already mentioned): Alex, Brandy, Jasmine, Kelly, Kylie, Maya, Sarah, Serena, Skyla, Tasha, Velinda.

Kilt Boy, I think the blonde whose name you forgot might have been Natasha.

Maybe. She was talking about starting a tour in Germany.