Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thursday

Trinity,  Gia,  Alexi, Andrea, Amira, Kim, Zia, Natalia,  Alex,  Jessica,  Celina,  Sinoway, Tasha, Kylie, Velinda,  Monica.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Thursday

 Sinoway,

I was there on Tuesday and had one dance (long story) with 'Sinoway'.  What is the deal with her..she seemed quite odd or is that just standard with her.  Mileage was not a lot but hints of more to come etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 10:47 AM, 1963Kennedy said:

Alex and Gabrielle are not the same girl. Alex has very dark hair, late 20's maybe. Gabrielle is blonde, late 30's.

Gabrielle is one of my all time favorites along w/ zoey , Samantha from pigales , cherry from playmate,  and Angel from the fax , oh and I tall blonde from barbarellas . Might as well add Sally , Adora. Man what a great city we live in 😇

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:26 PM, zbla said:

I was there on Tuesday and had one dance (long story) with 'Sinoway'.  What is the deal with her..she seemed quite odd or is that just standard with her.  Mileage was not a lot but hints of more to come etc.

You summed her up by saying "quite odd". She has been dancing at the clubs around Ottawa for over twenty years now. She does tend to suggest a lot more than she delivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Francesca,  Alex, Jessica, trinity, Gia, Kylie, Monica, Tasha, Briana, Dove, Selina.

I had a disagreement today with number of songs. She said 5 and I said 3. We went to see manager. He said it would take 20 minutes to review the tape,  hoping for a quick resolution. I said go ahead-look at the tape. 15/20 minutes later he came back. Long story short, evidently the booth we were in has no video coverage. Anyways manager asked if we could split the difference to which I agreed. The girl is new and will now have to be more careful to her count. Will she be back next week? Most often these situations are done by out of towners just looking to make quick buck and plan to never be back again. Must relearn to stick with the regulars.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Francesca,  Alex, Jessica, trinity, Gia, Kylie, Monica, Tasha, Briana, Dove, Selina.

I had a disagreement today with number of songs. She said 5 and I said 3. We went to see manager. He said it would take 20 minutes to review the tape,  hoping for a quick resolution. I said go ahead-look at the tape. 15/20 minutes later he came back. Long story short, evidently the booth we were in has no video coverage. Anyways manager asked if we could split the difference to which I agreed. The girl is new and will now have to be more careful to her count. Will she be back next week? Most often these situations are done by out of towners just looking to make quick buck and plan to never be back again. Must relearn to stick with the regulars.

I agree with you this also happend to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Visited today and hadn't been since early November.  Connected with Gia.  Been with her a number of times and still  can't believe how crazy she makes me.  Its a hell of a feeling for an old fart like me, just ridiculous 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time I was there was around that end of December. I passed Gia over because I had a play in mind. I spent time with Tiffany (who I will always remember as Trini from Farefax) and Trinity. Then I went back across the river and spent WAY too much time with Trina at Barefax.

 

I got the TRIFECTA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

The last time I was there was around that end of December. I passed Gia over because I had a play in mind. I spent time with Tiffany (who I will always remember as Trini from Farefax) and Trinity. Then I went back across the river and spent WAY too much time with Trina at Barefax.

 

I got the TRIFECTA.

Great stuff, lucky man KB. Never had the pleasure of Tiffany's company but been tempted many times. Love watching Trinity dance, beautiful woman, never taken the plunge with her as well.  Been with Trina only a couple of times over the years, very pleasant lady to say the least, would have spent more time with her but was fixated on other  dancers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in last week hoping there might be some short-haired tattooed alt girl in and to my amazement a short-haired tattooed alt girl went walking across the floor, just what I was hoping for. We went down for some dances and I had a great time. Her name if I remember right is Cookie: short brown hair, slim, really attractive, maybe 5'8, tight body. Anyone know her and know if she's there alot and when might be a good time to catch her again? Thanks for any help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiffany was having an awful, drama-filled day until I showed up. I came through the door and she gave a squeal, heels flashing as she made a beeline to my table. Nothing makes me feel better than that smile. Well, sitting on my lap for 20 minutes didn't hurt. We went downstairs for an unspecified amount of time and I enjoyed every second. After, we just spent the rest of her shift carching up and chatting. She's adorable!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all this time, I'd never taken Minx for dances. We were both surprised by that revelation, so we did a little something about it. Will repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex, Kylie, Nina, Stephanie, Gia, Kelly, Isabelle, Layla, Trinity, Nix, Tasha, Sandra,  5 of these girls are regulars and 7 are new to me. I may have some of the new names incorrect as new DJ does not announce names as clearly as the former DJ.  Club quite quiet today.

I note that I have not seen the girl I had "counting" issue with 2 weeks ago. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 6:43 PM, Kilt Boy said:

After all this time, I'd never taken Minx for dances. We were both surprised by that revelation, so we did a little something about it. Will repeat.

Nice! I love Minx. She's a sweetheart isn't she? I always have some of the best conversations with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 4:33 PM, 1963Kennedy said:

Alex, Kylie, Nina, Stephanie, Gia, Kelly, Isabelle, Layla, Trinity, Nix, Tasha, Sandra,  5 of these girls are regulars and 7 are new to me. I may have some of the new names incorrect as new DJ does not announce names as clearly as the former DJ.  Club quite quiet today.

I note that I have not seen the girl I had "counting" issue with 2 weeks ago. 

I think Nina could be Mina. Dark skinned young pretty spinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex,  Jasmine,  Selina,  Trinity,  Olivia,  Kylie,  Carmyn,  Minx,  Gia,  Marie,  Harmony, Tasha,  Cookie, plus a Skyla twin and 2 others whose name I know not.

First time I've seen Cookie; she does quite the athletic show on stage (great strength, stunning legs)

About 5 of the girls were new to me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kylie, Olivia, Velinda, Alex, Tasha, Trinity, Gia, Selina, Erica, Zia, Sandra, Chanelle, Ashley, Kim + 4-5 others whose names I know not.  Speaking of stunning legs, Erica, wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×