1 hour ago, rocky racoon said:

To complete Kennedy's list for yesterday (Thursday): I also saw Jhene (slim young brunette), Kalina (gorgeous asian), Lexie (tattooed and young), Mia (from Playmate, first time I see her at Pigale) and Vanessa (kinky ebony).

Thanks for mentioning your sighting of Mia at Pigale. Wonder if she has switched over to Pigale exclusively or if she'll occasionally be at the 'Mate - such a lovely dancer, had been a real fave at the PM.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, 1963Kennedy said:

Cookie (back permanently now), Alex (wow, looking good) Selena, Kira, Cassidy, Stassi, Jenna, Tasha, Dice, Kim, Jeannie,  Gia (I think), Yara, Yalicious plus about 4 others I know not. 8 total girls new to me. 

Long talk with Cookie; she's willing to correspond with guys via e-mail; PM if interested.

Saw cooky today i can say that she does one hell of a stage dance very athlétique 

• Like 1

Mia, Mattie, Kelly, Alex, Cassidy, Tasha, Kim, Cookie, Stassi, Selena, Gia plus about 5 others whose name I did not get

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jessie, Megan, Dice, Selena, Mia, Gia, Cookie, Kelly, Stassi, Sandy, Angela, Tessi + about 3-4 others.

Pretty quiet today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1