Is Jena the Malibu from CMJ?

Thanks RUM

I wouldn't know personally. I am not a member at CMJ, nor as it came up in recent conversations with her the last time i saw her.

Is Jena the Malibu from CMJ?

Thanks RUM

Saw (and chatted briefly with) Malibu at Barb's in the afternoon about two weeks ago.

the kid in the can at barbs ,... according to him all they get is the tips , ... i dont believe they make enough to afford those scents if that is true ..

I have a friend working as waitress at Barbs. She says he makes a lot in tips. [Note from me - freaks me out having a dude with his hand out in the can, doing stuff I can happily do myself...]

Guest **n****er

I'll post my short list:

Pigale

1. Karma - Brunette (now-wheres a wig/weave I think). Tall beautiful behind (i like them round) and very good conversationalist. CR = very good.

2. Maya - blonde, tall. Not much for conversation. Slim..not usually my taste as I like curves but other may appreciate. CR = excellent.

I know there are probably tons more gems here...but my strip club style is not to chase so I go home with a full wallet more often than not.

The one I see is about 5'6", dirty blond hair, day girl, usually wears strapless1 piece outfits [esp dark green/gray] great smile, very well known and appreciated/respected in club

Guest **n****er
I disagree with your assesment of Maya's conversation skills. With me, she's always been very interesting to talk to. I think this is ymmv.

I should re-phrase. I have had a decent conversation with her so it is within her...but maybe not within her to do so with me consistently. I'm cool wit dat.

She is very very nice and she is intelligent. I just give off that "dont talk to me" vibe some days.

Showed up Thursday night, and was struck by how tall most of the ladies were. Where have all the short little spinners gone?

Guest Ni**t*****t

Haven't been to Pigs in over two years when I used to pay Olive a visit. From what I read, the place is definitely still worth a visit. I love to take a girl to the CR but would apprecitate recommendations, ideas, etc. Post here or PM me if you want to give details... appreciated :)

There was a blonde beauty who seemed to be about 4'11'' yesterday evening. No idea of her name. There were a few tall ones, and quite a few within more typical range. I left early, so the 10 o'clock outlook may have been different from when I was there.

[Note from me - freaks me out having a dude with his hand out in the can, doing stuff I can happily do myself...]

I was there last night and he was there singing along to the music....I found it surprising he was there on a Wednesday Had dances from Asia and Chyleah (or some such name Phillipino small breasted lots of smiles...works from 22h00 - 03h00)...too many restrictions with Asia and Chyleah was OK. Anybody know when Jessica (Andi McDowell lookalike) is making her once a month appearance..or did she stop coming to Pigale's from Montreal.

Who knows the name of the strippers last night, one wore a leopard print bra and panties, the other green bar and panties..they were gorgeous! We were there for a bachelor party.

Me & my Girl will be in there on Thursday nite checking out the dancers. I hope they got some good ones. Last Thursday most of the girls were from Montreal, things must be lean in Montreal, they are all cumming to Gatineau.

Was at Pigale's on Thursday afternoon and would like to nominate Alison for the 'best natural breasts' award - wow.

On another note, was chagrined to see the washroom attendant setting up just as I was leaving (2ish). Hopefully he won't be a permanent fixture in the daytime, it really detracts from the laid back feel vs. the evening scene.

-W10

Could you let me know how huge they are and how she look?

Was at Pigale's on Thursday afternoon and would like to nominate Alison for the 'best natural breasts' award - wow.

On another note, was chagrined to see the washroom attendant setting up just as I was leaving (2ish). Hopefully he won't be a permanent fixture in the daytime, it really detracts from the laid back feel vs. the evening scene.

-W10

Re: Alison - she's about 5'3"-5'5", shoulder length dirty blonde hair, sometimes wears glasses. Usually wears a 2-piece outfit. Size-wise, her breasts aren't overly large, just nicely shaped handfuls with perky nips (and I have big hands). They complement her frame beautifully.

-W10