Annesa was the name of the wild child Asian who I met last night. She was into some great dirty talk :). I also had great time with Madison.

Annesa was the name of the wild child Asian who I met last night. She was into some great dirty talk :). I also had great time with Madison.

That must be her. If this girl turns SP I will go broke!

I had an awesome time with Kim in the CR yesterday afternoon. About 6 foot tall, long brown hair, big guns, nice tan, very liberal and hornier than a wild cat.

She sounds awesome! I'm headed there this weekend so I'll keep an eye out for her. Hopefully she also works evenings and weekends.

Additional Comments:

Hey anyone can tell me their experiences with Anna she is smoking!

If you're referring to the Anna from Toronto, I took her down for a few dances. I thought she was good, but not as liberal as some of the other dancers. As usual, YMMV. I found that she talked a lot during the dances, which I don't like, LOL.

Hmm, there is an Annesa who worked at Playmate and Silver Dollar who is a mixed Asian girl. If this is her, she's a wonderful girl, and quite worth your time in the CR. She has an account here, and you can ask her if she was the girl at Pigales.

It's kinda confusing though there is another hot mixed Asian girl, also named Annesa, who worked at I believe at either BF or Barbs, who I've never seen before, but heard about. I've also heard good things about this Annessa but don't have any first-hand experience. Don't know if this Annessa has an account here too.

Additional Comments:

That must be her. If this girl turns SP I will go broke!

Actually, if it's the Annessa I know, then she does work as an SP. Send her a private message here.

Guest **oo**e
Hmm, there is an Annesa who worked at Playmate and Silver Dollar who is a mixed Asian girl. If this is her, she's a wonderful girl, and quite worth your time in the CR. She has an account here, and you can ask her if she was the girl at Pigales.

It's kinda confusing though there is another hot mixed Asian girl, also named Annesa, who worked at I believe at either BF or Barbs, who I've never seen before, but heard about. I've also heard good things about this Annessa but don't have any first-hand experience. Don't know if this Annessa has an account here too.

Additional Comments:

Actually, if it's the Annessa I know, then she does work as an SP. Send her a private message here.

The Anessa who works at Pigale is a Korean spinner about 5 foot 3. A real dirty talker. Ask her about doing duos that will really turn her on.

The Anessa who works at Pigale is a Korean spinner about 5 foot 3. A real dirty talker. Ask her about doing duos that will really turn her on.

Oh well, then it's the other Anessa then. The one I know is 5'7", and I think she's got some Vietnamese in her.

• Like 1

Had an amazing time at Pigale's last night. It was busy with all 3 stages open. I had a few dances with Cameron. It was great to see her as she had planned to be out of town this summer. She's back but planning to head out again shortly.

Anna (French Canadian, white stockings) was working last night and was looking as hot as ever. I also figured out that the dancer I thought was named Anna (dark hair, real boobs, from Toronto) is actually Annabella. She's smoking hot - incredible body and a real pretty face.

Additional Comments:

She was working last night - very hot.

Think I figured it out. Exotic half-asian annessa is tall for an asian, has an account here, works at playmate and silver dollar, and is an SP. Anesa is shorter, korean, and only works at pigales?

Think I figured it out. Exotic half-asian annessa is tall for an asian, has an account here, works at playmate and silver dollar, and is an SP. Anesa is shorter, korean, and only works at pigales?

Correct!!! Annessa is a long time Valued Provider member here. Beautiful, exotic and an absolute joy - spending time with her as an SP or in the confines of the Playmate or Silver Dollar SHOULD be on your bucket list.

Anesa is the dancer at Pigales and is not to be confused with the aforementioned.

• Like 1

Maya, Olivia, and Maddison all in the house this afternoon! Hard to decide but choose Maya for some one on one time in the VIP. She NEVER disappoints !!!

Guest **oo**e

Had an awesome time with Destiny in the CR this afternoon. 5 foot 7, long brown hair, exotic brown eyes, tight body, gorgeous. We rocked the booth.

Who's the new late shift girl, about 5'6", dark hair, with pole acrobatics that put Maude to shame? Seen her a few times on stage now and she's really something.

Another great night at Pigale's last night. It was initially slow, but got really busy after midnight.

Jayla was there last night. She is back working at Pigale's for the summer. She's tanned with bleach blond hair, fake eyelashes, and real boobs. If you have the opportunity, I would highly recommend her. Very liberal in the CR.

Hey guys I was just wondering how ur experience with Anna bella from Toronto is I took her to the cr for like 15 mins had an amazing time ! I would definitely repeat!

Some post about Annabella as having high mileage, others low mileage. Personally I enjoyed her dances enough to repeat if she approaches me again but not enough to actively seek her out if any of my regulars are there as alternatives.

I took Annabella to the CR once and found her to be relatively low mileage. She spent a lot of time just talking during the dance, which I found to be a bit annoying.

Who's the new late shift girl, about 5'6", dark hair, with pole acrobatics that put Maude to shame? Seen her a few times on stage now and she's really something.

I think your talking about Katiana, I saw her stage on Saturday it was AMAZING!

I think your talking about Katiana, I saw her stage on Saturday it was AMAZING!

Was about to approach her friday night when she was pulled aside by Anesa for a duo. Anyone tried Katiana's CR dances?

Not sure of the name. Was there a week ago and seen a cute, blonde girl, fairly short. Dressed in pink. Didn't speak a lot of English. Definitely French-Canadian.

Second girl in blue, had a tattoo on her whole back. Bit darker in color and huge boobs.

Nya, April, Allison, Layonie, Lisa, Asha, Precious, Mary-Anne, Felicia, Jasmine, Alicia, Casey, Charlene or Chardonay, Destiny, Vanessa, Olive, Maya, Angie. Top marks for great stage dance to Alicia with gorgeous long wavy black hair dancing to 2 Latin songs. Charlene & Destiny, 2 "A" cup girls also were tremendous on stage. By my guess all girls were natural boobs, mostly beautiful "B"'s

• Like 2

Thanks, Kennedy. We really need somebody to let us know who is working everyday at places like Barb's and Pigale since the club themselves will never give us the list of scheduled girls. They want us to visit the place and give them $13 for cover and a drink.

Nya, April, Allison, Layonie, Lisa, Asha, Precious, Mary-Anne, Felicia, Jasmine, Alicia, Casey, Charlene or Chardonay, Destiny, Vanessa, Olive, Maya, Angie. Top marks for great stage dance to Alicia with gorgeous long wavy black hair dancing to 2 Latin songs. Charlene & Destiny, 2 "A" cup girls also were tremendous on stage. By my guess all girls were natural boobs, mostly beautiful "B"'s

Can you describe the "asha"..I am interested as I met a great girl at Pigale's called Ashaa a few months ago at Pigale's and would like to know if it is the same girl.

If you guys have trouble matching up times with your favorites, just ask for numbers. Most of them have a separate phone just for that.