I did not visit Pigale's today.

I did not order a cold beer.

I did not talk to a blond stunner who rides horses.

I did not visit the Champagne room.

I did not get an option of extras.

I did not get my rocks off.

I did not share some Champagne afterward.

I deny it all.

Damn, the club sure is boring during the day.

How would you know if you did not go?;)

I did not order a cold beer.

I did not talk to a blond stunner who rides horses.

I did not visit the Champagne room.

I did not get an option of extras.

I did not get my rocks off.

I did not share some Champagne afterward.

I deny it all.

One could quote Tom Waits ...

"warm beer and cold women, I just don't fit in

every joint I stumbled into tonight

that's just how it's been

all these double knit strangers with

gin and vermouth and recycled stories

in the naugahyde booths"

But, since you were not there, it does not apply. ;-) I could never deny such a thing yet.... to a degree ;-)

Good one Ulix,

I love going to Pig during regular hrs, name for the blonde?

Cheers, RUM:boobies:

Boy....I have always lucked out at Pigs. Daytime ( excluding Fridays since its packed generally ) is the best for any high mileage dances. A handful will do extras outside the club if they feel safe and comfortable with you. The extras outside club I wont reveal who does that gents. Diamond is still there and does work Thursday in the day and you can probably get more without fear of a bouncer or manager doing his rounds like at night time. Melanie is an awesome time. Gain her trust and by far is the best yet for me. Morena and Brooklyn are very nice if you like the tease and closeness. Very sensual both are. As well, there is a Spanish(Venezuela) girl that generally works Thursday and Friday double. Fake boobs and a long tattoo on right thigh...usually wears a bikini that is a sure thing as well as Alexa who is a staple regular in the day from Monday-Wednesday.

I Decided to go to Pigale tonigth to change my mind. Saw a couple of new ladies and of course some regulars. One caught my eye as i was leaving; tall well proportioned and long dark hair, not too skinny. Nice bottom and breasts.

But i spent time with two of my regulars: Talie and Julia. One regular i had the chance to chat with is Marie. Will have to invite her in the CR. She has what looks like a rock solid bod. I also met a newbie dancer about 2-3 weeks ago. Ashley, a 5 foot tall 90 pounds lady is nice to chat with, is doing great on stage for someone who started about 6 weeks ago. She is worth spending time with (in and out of the CR) and has great potential. She seems open to feedback to improve "her game" in the CR.

Unfortunatly, i did not see Taylor tonight.

So Talia is still there?? I have not seen much of her lately (sob, sob) as I believe she was thinking leaving the dancing business.

Is she still there regularly, w:butt:hich days?

While I don't go very often, I go enough to know most of the regular girls names. I was there this afternoon and sorry, I didn't see Talia.

I've had dances from Diamond in the past, but it always at night. While I was hoping for an even better dance than the norm, unfortunately it wasn't any better than the norm (not saying they weren't very good to begin with) :)

I also had a dance from Melanie (I think). Blonde, from out of town and only comes for 10 days every month. Cute girl, sweet bod and was a really solid dance.

I really want to try Olive. I've heard very interesting things.

Unfortunately, I didn't not find that blonde stunner that ulixestrojan referred to. Maybe next time! :)

• Like 1

So Talia is still there?? I have not seen much of her lately (sob, sob) as I believe she was thinking leaving the dancing business.

Is she still there regularly, w:butt:hich days?

You must mean Talie (ends with an E) with cat paws tatoo her bottom... Yes she is still there. She was away for a few weeks...... She's in tuesday to saturday, in early out late these days. If you stop past four, she'll be in. She mentioned she'll be in till closing or a while. She hasn't mentioned anything about leaving the business in the short term, although she is making plans.

Planning a visit to Pigale on May 7th, likely early evening. Has anybody made discoveries recently? I have regulars already but might want to add to my list....

Addict and TommyH, I've made notes and will see if i can see any of them. As anybody been with Marie? 30ish, black hair, well defined. Chatted with her a few times. She's lovely, but did not have a chance to go to the CR with her yet. She works evenings - nigths.

I did a three club tour this evening. Barbs, Taboo and finally Pigale's. Renos at Taboo are a nice change from the past, at least from what I remember a few years back. No joy at Barbs or Taboo but I scored at Pigale's with a hot blonde "spinner" with natural breasts. Her name is Jenna and we seemed to hit it off very well. My trip to the CR went by very quickly and 15 songs later I had to let her go for her turn on the stage. Hot dance routine. She told be she works at Taboo sometimes on Sat afternoons as well. I had to leave or risk falling under her spell once again. I will be going back to see Jenna again, and something tells me it may be soon. Man, I love women and I am so weak.....

Jenna is wonderful. I met her late in march. Nice woman, very friendly. Saw her stage show tonight (was at Pigale as well). Never had the opportunity to spend time with her since, but we say hi everytime we cross paths with each other.

I was in on the 18th with my girl & we saw some of our friends, Jordan, Starr, Charlie & Joelle. I managed to take Joelle down for a few dances & she was absolutely sexy & senuous. She is a very pretty black girl, friendly & an absolute treat downstairs.

Was in today after work - had some fun dances with Sienna and Carmen... Can recommend both

for some CR adventures. Missed the chance for a dance with Isabelle - maybe

next time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I will be there on the 10th w/ my girl. I hope Joelle is there, she is one of the sweetest.

Hi all! I posted this on the Dancers and Devotees group (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=36)

I spent some time at Pigs last saturday for a bachelor party (luckily not my own ... for several hours (8ish till about 2 am). Long evening... sunday was a pain, but it was a blast being there with a good group. There were many groups having a bachelor.

I was able to spend time with Sarah first when she had just started her shift. She's always a blast. For those who do not know her, she's a petite lady, tunisian in origin, lived most of her life in Quebec, with a lovely accent in french. Loves people who can have a solid conversation and with a sense of humour.

Jenna is another spinner (blonde) who was working last saturday, with which i spent quality time. To be well treated, for sure...

Over the past few weeks, i had the chance to meet Brianna, who works only a few days a week. Pigale regulars may have noticed her; gorgeous, brown hair with a tatoo around her right thigh. Sounds more mature that what one might think. A bit timid (or is it shy) but fun once she warms up to you. Treat her right; she prefers guys being natural gentleman.

Guest **n****er

Went to Pigales this afternoon after a while away.

I haven't really had a lot of luck there until today. WOW! Can't remember what this beautiful dancer's name was by I sure can describe her. Blonde hair with nicely tanned skinned with a real bum...i'm talking ROUND not flat. Beautiful nice full lips, I believe she said she was of Russian decent.

Smart cookie too. We were chit-chatting a bit before the CR and discussing Geography...I'm a sucker for smart ladies (with nice bums).:motion:

So we go down to the CR and she was good to go. Very "nice". I won't go into specifics but she's not passive let's just say that.

Too bad I'm terrible with names.

That's probably GaBriela that you are describing. Pigale had the visit from two ladies based in Toronto originating from Hungary. Chatted with Gabriella last saturday. Interesting lady but did not hace a chance to spend time with her. Heard good things about her from a friend.....

I don't go to Pigales too often, but there are usually so many great looking ladies, that I have a hard time remembering them. I do recall one lady, forget her name now, but she was Latin, and she was a real turn-on, and we had some fun times in the CR too.

I notice that the ever cheerful Talia is not at Pigale any more. I imagine she is no longer dancing.

Is anyone still in contact with her? PM me please if you are. I would love to get an encouraging note to her.

:-(

Was in today after work - had some fun dances with Sienna and Carmen... Can recommend both

for some CR adventures.

Is this Carmen the Asian girl with dyed-blonde hair? Damn! I've been waiting for her to come back to Ottawa.

Posted via Mobile Device

Is this Carmen the Asian girl with dyed-blonde hair? Damn! I've been waiting for her to come back to Ottawa.

Posted via Mobile Device

No, this Carmen is a tall, dark-haired mocha-skinned lady.

Posted via Mobile Device