Can you describe the "asha"..I am interested as I met a great girl at Pigale's called Ashaa a few months ago at Pigale's and would like to know if it is the same girl.

Asha is like 5'5 with blonde hair and blue eyes and a nice ass, but I was told she works mostly during the day now.

As for Precious she was there this week

Guest Ni**t*****t

Went to Pigs last night after not having gone for over a year. I however knew Mila, formerly Lexi from Barefax, was working there... asked the manager if she was there... not yet.

I sat at the bar, was talking to some guy and felt a tap on my shoulder... her smiles, what a smile! there was gorgeous spinner Mila! looking better than ever!

Needless to say we spent a lot of time in the CR.

She is hot guys... drop dead gorgeous and very hot in the CR.

Asha is like 5'5 with blonde hair and blue eyes and a nice ass, but I was told she works mostly during the day now.

As for Precious she was there this week

Asha was working tonight (Friday). She's hot. Does anyone know what she is like in the CR?

I'm wondering about a dark skinned girl, small in frame, used to go by the name tisha? about 5'6 without heels, fake eyelashes and long hair, several tattos, including one on her arm, thigh, and on her back that is only an outline of flowers? I'm curious about her in the CR . pretty big bum and breasts

Hey,

Any ebony/black ladies working pigales lately?

Havent seen any recently ...

London, see the my next message.

Additional Comments:

Went in with a buddy today. There were several girls there, but only got a chance to see a few.

Becky: a young, blonde spinner, 5'4". Said she was 19 and was from Ottawa. Cute and okay in the CR, nothing special.

London: a tall, slim, ebony girl, 5'7" (taller with her heals). Said she's from Toronto. Absolutely charming, and amazing in the CR!

Chardonnay: tall, 5'6", white girl, with face piercings. Long legs, tight ass, and she was wearing a stunning green bikini. Very good in the CR, though I'd have to give London the CR award for tonight.

Marianne: tall (5'6"), slim, dark hair, olive skin, though I don't think she's Mediterranean, she's probably Quebecoise. I didn't get to a chance to try her in the CR, she went with my buddy.

There were also a couple of stunning girls who we did not see at all, except on stage, but we'd like to know how they are in the CR. One was Azaria, a 5'2" spinner, olive skin, chinese tattoos all over her back, and short pink hair; I would guess that she might have been middle eastern looking. And then secondly, a girl named Vanessa, a curvaceous blonde, about 5'5" and looks a bit like Elisha Cuthbert.

Allison, Tanya, Charlene (Chardonay?), Destiny, Chloe, Xena, Vanessa, Max, Amelia, Lylia, Melany, Sienna, Casey, Angie, Gabrielle, Maya, Nya.

Again Charlene or Chardonay put on a good stage show. Xena back after very long absence. Max must be 5'10" and a rock solid 140 lbs or so (don't piss her off)

Last time I was there, there was also a curvy brunette, I think her name was Valerie, but I'm not sure. Amazing hips and ass, though she seemed a little shy to come and talk to people. Anybody know who I'm talking about, and has anyone taken her to the CR? How was she?

There were a few nice looking ebony girls working at Pigs last night: Malaysia, Chanel, and one other whose name I didn't catch.

Hey,

Any ebony/black ladies working pigales lately?

Havent seen any recently ...

Cashmere....longish black hair, full lips, French from Mtl.??

I have been asking and trying to find her too.

Lots of fun!

Dropped in for a pint monday. Maya, Oliva, Madison, Angie around. Believe it was London also keeping busy. Always a good start to the week seeing half naked women

Guest pagypie

can anyone describe vanessa's appearance a bit? I'll keep my eyes open for her

Guest **oo**e

Vanessa is about 5 foot 8, has short wavy hair, blue eyes, about 140 lbs so not a spinner, has a great personality, is of Dutch origin and yes is great in the CR.

Guest **oo**e
Had a scorching wicked time with April (Austrian German, brunette, 36b, hazel eyes, luscious lips put to good use) and Alissa (mulatto, 36 b, curly long brown hair, bedroom eyes) in the CR this afternoon. Both model quality. Very liberal.

I saw April tonight. She was super horny in the CR. We tore it up.

Fuck she is hot looking. Some of the sexiest eyes and lips I have ever seen.

She reminds me of Sofia Vergara.

Which girls are working during the day these days? I passed by last Friday afternoon, and it was pretty quiet.

Stopped in early this afternoon and couldn't find Olivia so I took a chance with Emma from Montreal. Beautiful tall dark hair, very well tanned, and massive man mades. They were very impressive. She says she only works here 3 days a month. Great fun was had by all. I would recommend !