Just a heads up everyone: The local cavalry is out there stopping cars with Ontario plates. Not sure why, probably random alcohol tests. I went for dinner at a restaurant close to Pigales and was watching the action from the window of the restaurant. Its pretty obvious something is going on. The waitress told us that the LE does that once in a while, and probably will go on all weekend long.

Just a heads up everyone: The local cavalry is out there stopping cars with Ontario plates. Not sure why, probably random alcohol tests. I went for dinner at a restaurant close to Pigales and was watching the action from the window of the restaurant. Its pretty obvious something is going on. The waitress told us that the LE does that once in a while, and probably will go on all weekend long.

Back in 2001, I got busted for not having registration. I stopped parking on Pigale's lot for a few years. Guess they are still at it. Local cavalry stops Ontario cars only, it seems.

BtW, has anyone seen Lola working? I gave her my cell number and asked her to text me whenever she was in Gatineau. Never did. She has a thread here; she a little chunkier now. Has a Playboy necklace and tattoo on the bikini area. I want to see her again before Christmas...or Annabella or the Miley Cyrus look-a-like in her place.

Anyone know if a blonde who goes by Emma is still there? Saw her several weeks back on a Friday, was hoping to see her again.

Also, any chance AnnaBella works any nights other than Friday and Saturday?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I went to Pigale's for the first time in years on Monday afternoon. I had some dances by Kabria and is she ever HOT! Her breasts are large and seem totally natural and during her stage show she was the only one who actually danced. Unfortunately this is her last week, at least for now. :(

I went to Pigale's for the first time in years on Monday afternoon. I had some dances by Kabria and is she ever HOT! Her breasts are large and seem totally natural and during her stage show she was the only one who actually danced. Unfortunately this is her last week, at least for now. :(

If it's the same Kabria I'm thinking of, then she used to be at the Playmate, and maybe she's going back to the Mate?

Was at the Mates at lunchtime but not much to look forward to so I decided to check out Pig. just sat down and Maya joined me.... wechatted for a while and she went to do her stage show. We went down after and that encounter made my day..... so far.

If Kabria is very tall, she has been around almost forever. Very nice girl.

Sounds like her.

If it's the same Kabria I'm thinking of, then she used to be at the Playmate, and maybe she's going back to the Mate?

No, she said she was doing some type of internship for a couple weeks and would only be returning if she didn't get a job after that.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Can anyone tell me about Chelsea? I've heard the name but don't have much detail. Thanks!

No, she said she was doing some type of internship for a couple weeks and would only be returning if she didn't get a job after that.

Yeah, Cabria was studying to be a nurse of some kind. I even picked her up from her school once and met up with her at her place.

Allow me to say this - I loooooooove AnnaBella. One of my all time faves. Not a dirty girl, just really, really knows how to get your motor revvin,at least IMHO. She and Emma are my current faves.

Guest Ni**t*****t

still looking for info on Chelsea. PM me if you have anything. Thanks

If it's the Chelsea I'm thinking of (tall, French Canadian, brunette, with tattoos on her back) she's fantastic in the CR with very good mileage. Just expect to spend some money as she doesn't get warmed up until the 3rd or 4th song!

If it's the Chelsea I'm thinking of (tall, French Canadian, brunette, with tattoos on her back) she's fantastic in the CR with very good mileage. Just expect to spend some money as she doesn't get warmed up until the 3rd or 4th song!

Then she'd be history in my book, I don't spend money on girls who don't warm up by the first song. :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

The Chelsea I was referring to is blonde and I think she is from the Maritimes. She is average build and pretty face.

Are you thinking of Chloe ? She's from Halifax, blonde and pretty face. Unfortunately I'm also wondering where she is....

Look for Chloe at the Playmate. She's there nowadays. ;)

Guest Ni**t*****t
Good times. Especially once she gets to know you.

Then I should go see her :) thank you