womanoftattoo.jpg?w=299

So I'm kickin back at Pigale's the other day, knockin' back a Heiniken , and a girl shows up beside me who looks like this girl in the photo above ^ !

And I'm like, SPROING !!!

She didn't even ask for a dance, just looks at my beer and tells me she LOVES Heiniken. So, I get up and ask if she'd like to join me in one of the booths for a beer, sure ! So she's dark and I tell her she looks like Pocahontus, or maybe an Asian mix ? She says "I'm white".So I immediately think of the Eastern European Goddesses that arrived on our shores as a result of the Balkan conflicts or whatever,so dark and exotic, yet white, like Mila, I finally guessed her country, Bulgaria, on the sunny shores of the Black Sea. I'm thinking; I've GOT to get this girl into the Champagne room, so I do a happy dance over to the bank machine to get some loot and , WTF ? over my limit ?? What a drag !

So, I tell her, look, if you wanna take your beer and go work the floor, it's cool, I know you gotta earn a living, so at that, she walked out of my life ...another missed opportunity...oh well...there's always tomorrow ;)

Had her last week, WOW !!! so nice and intelligent

• Like 1

Tall, blonde, leggy, with a bodacious ass and an amazing strut, not to mention a gorgeous face.....

this describes not only the girl in this video, Iggy Azalea , but also the most beautiful girl in the world, mon crush at Pigales, you know who you are Baby....this songs for you !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQae2VkEcjJdNqCZkbQc1lFscpTG0sEX4oGo1n3wT60h1oJbb4A

Tall, blonde, leggy, with a bodacious ass and an amazing strut, not to mention a gorgeous face.....

this describes not only the girl in this video, Iggy Azalea , but also the most beautiful girl in the world, mon crush at Pigales, you know who you are Baby....this songs for you !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQae2VkEcjJdNqCZkbQc1lFscpTG0sEX4oGo1n3wT60h1oJbb4A

Boy, she really can't sing, good thing she looks slutty. :bjs:

• Like 1

Stopped in Wednesday at lunch during the rain. The place was packed @12:30!

Spotted Maya going out the door to the left of the bar and she never returned. I thought that was just the staff smoking area?

Does Olivia still work during the week days? I haven't been in a while and would like to know if anyone has seen her lately.

Thsnks

Does Olivia still work during the week days? I haven't been in a while and would like to know if anyone has seen her lately.

Thsnks

No looks like she has retired,

read somewhere she retired from dancing and is now shooter girl at pigales.

That's too bad. She was so hot in the cr. She works as the shooter girl at night I presume.

Guest l*ki***n
I stopped by Pigale's tonight after work (6ish) and was surprised to see Jessica there - I thought she was usually a daytime-only lady. Anyway, a fun time was had in the CR. Some have compared Jessica to a younger Andie MacDowell.

-W10

Jessica my atf was there today and will be tomorrow as well.

Guest l*ki***n
Jessica my atf was there today and will be tomorrow as well.

bah.. My posts are moderated... this was posted the other day... Jessica told me she'd be back the day after the May long weekend!

Anyone know anything about a dancer named Arianna or maybe Aria? Didn't really hear her name, but she's black haired girl, large in both the chest and butt, extremely hot

Yeah, her name is Adrianna (sp?), she came from Barbarellas last year, she's English speaking, lives in Ottawa, German heritage, has beautiful blue eyes and lately she's lost some weight, a good thing in my book, I've never managed to hold much of a convo with her, she's not a talker, but with those looks , who cares, right ? Never took her for a dance so can't help there, but she's not snobby or anything, seems like a nice kid.

Stopped by for lunch yesterday and it was terrible. Shepherds pie, 90 % mashed potatoes. -- yuk.

Saw an Adrianna. the ultimate spinner and very very talkative. From above comment there must be 2 Adriannas.

are the lunches at stripclubs actually good? I would think that they would be horrible

Sometimes, that's the only thing that brings us in.:cooter:

Blond with large naturals named Gabriella looked stunning walking around and on stage. Spent short time there dreaming about a private dance, but never got the chance. Still wondering what a private dance would have been like the next day.

Has been awhile since I've had a chance to visit Pigale's. Hands down the best atmosphere in Ottawa area I've experienced.

So newb question... does the etiquette in the CR change depending on how much $$$ you spend if you know what I mean? Not extras per se, but free reign on where the hands can go?

Guest **n****er

Not in my experience. I'm a bit shy in the CR and usually take the girls lead...which usually leads to modest or non existent touching. But every once in a while the lady will physically grab my hands and place them where she wants them. Money had nothing to do with it.

So newb question... does the etiquette in the CR change depending on how much $$$ you spend if you know what I mean? Not extras per se, but free reign on where the hands can go?

Money leads to nowhere. Only knowing how to properly talk to a girl, and charming her will get you anywhere.

• Like 1

Guest pagypie
i imagine with some dancers yes, it would be a factor how much you spend.

more important is your etiquette, charm and hygiene.

This Thursday afternoon: Asia, Angie, Maya, Jennebelle, Skyla, Sharma, Adryanna, Ilyanna, Maude, Mila plus others who I did not see on stage.

Anyone has any info to share on Angie? tall blond with a great body

Never had any chances to talk to her hopefully soon