Alex (or Gabrielle, not sure): So I was in for lunch at Pigale's with a work buddy of mine, and we took in their free lunch. There were a few good-looking options working there. One that I had my eye one was a girl named Alex: 5'3" brunette, with a build somewhere between spinner and medium, 34D's Quebecoise. She looks a bit like Tiffani Amber Thiessen from Saved By The Bell, or Sarah Freemark one of the anchors on the CTV2-Ottawa news show.

I decided to take her to the CR. I must commend her on her CR room skills and manners. When we got there, she started dancing right away, but there was already a song playing in the middle. I was half-expecting her to charge me for that half-song, and when the next full song started and was about to finish, I was about to get up, thinking that I'm going to be charged for 2 songs. She asked me if I didn't want to stay for another song, as that was only one song so far! So she didn't count the first half-song! I was very pleased, and like a girl who is honest like that.

Her skills in the CR are also very good, I won't go into details, but I was pleased to stay for the full 2 (or 2.5) songs with her. Also, her skills got even better in the 2nd full song. As a rule, I usually cut it after 2 songs no matter how well it's going.

• Like 2

Saw Lacy at Pigale blond girl nice body she told me it was her second week at the club and that she used to work at the Den great CR skills nice attitude

So I showed up there tonight (Tuesday) around midnight. Plenty of cars in the parking lot. Only to find the door locked. Bouncer comes to the door and tells me that they're closed. There was music playing inside and I'm pretty sure that I saw a cab drop off a group of guys. Anybody know what that's all about ?

This afternoon, Wednesday, Jan. 18:

Alex (the one Whiteman was talking about, her name is Alex, not Gabrielle), Chase, Dimitra, Eva, Franceska, Kyla, Olivia (a new one, Asian, not the previously mentioned), Paradise, Selina, Tasha, Velinda, Zarah. I indulged in a trip to the CR with Alex, then Eva and then Selina and left happy everytime.

Enjoyed a too brief couple of hours yesterday afternoon from about 3:30 to 5:45. Missed taking Tasha to the CR as she got busy (no surprise there) but did manage a tour to the CR with Eva and she delivered great pleasure - she is a tiny little thing with nice curves.

Rocky do you know the name of the tall, very slim, ebony dancer? She definitely cought my attention but had to leave before a visit with her.

Enjoyed a too brief couple of hours yesterday afternoon from about 3:30 to 5:45. Missed taking Tasha to the CR as she got busy (no surprise there) but did manage a tour to the CR with Eva and she delivered great pleasure - she is a tiny little thing with nice curves.

Rocky do you know the name of the tall, very slim, ebony dancer? She definitely cought my attention but had to leave before a visit with her.

The one wearing glasses is Zarah. There was another tall and slim one who introduced herself to me, but I can't for the life of me remember her name... Sorry waterat! :(

• Like 1

This afternoon, Wednesday, Jan. 18:

Alex (the one Whiteman was talking about, her name is Alex, not Gabrielle), Chase, Dimitra, Eva, Franceska, Kyla, Olivia (a new one, Asian, not the previously mentioned), Paradise, Selina, Tasha, Velinda, Zarah. I indulged in a trip to the CR with Alex, then Eva and then Selina and left happy everytime.

So how was Alex? Did you see all of these other girls in the CR, or just saw them outside?

Guest *****en***e

Kelly reappeared. Quickly invited her for dances. My first experience with her. Nice girl, aiming to please, fantastic body, very sensual. Says she will be at the club next Wednesday afternoon.

So how was Alex? Did you see all of these other girls in the CR, or just saw them outside?

Re-read my last sentence. I think I already answered both your questions. ;)

Basically, yes, Alex is awesome, as were Eva and Selena! But unfortunately, I don't have the funds to bring 12 girls in the CR every time I go to a strip clubs!

• Like 3

Is Nicole still at Pigales? Beautiful brunette, soft body, amazing smile?

Also there's a Lexi that was at Pigales a couple of years ago then suddenly she disappeared, I remember she told me she was involved in a rollover accident, brunette, nice soft boobies, she is from Montreal, she wore glasses, had kinda of a receptionist look about her but very sexy, any idea where Lexi is now?

feel free to Private Message me

Long over due visit to Pigale this week and some nice fun. The place never disappoints. Well I was disappointed not to see Kimberley but I had the great pleasure of meeting Alexiane, whose smile and gorgeous eyes upstairs told me i would enjoy her company downstairs. Very sensual and playful, I had a great time with her and would definitely repeat. Ended the evening off with Honey who I'd also not seen before and left club feeling very satisfied with my visit

• Like 1

Is Nicole still at Pigales? Beautiful brunette, soft body, amazing smile?

Also there's a Lexi that was at Pigales a couple of years ago then suddenly she disappeared, I remember she told me she was involved in a rollover accident, brunette, nice soft boobies, she is from Montreal, she wore glasses, had kinda of a receptionist look about her but very sexy, any idea where Lexi is now?

feel free to Private Message me

I'm not certain if it's the same person or not but I was in Montreal this week and stopped by here http://www.sourcedusexe.com/ There was a dancer there who matched most of your description, no glasses however, and I thought the DJ said her name was Alexis. It's a possible match. This lady was very slow and sensuous in the CR. When I said I was from Ottawa she mentioned dancing at Pigales in the past.

Long over due visit to Pigale this week and some nice fun. The place never disappoints. Well I was disappointed not to see Kimberley but I had the great pleasure of meeting Alexiane, whose smile and gorgeous eyes upstairs told me i would enjoy her company downstairs. Very sensual and playful, I had a great time with her and would definitely repeat. Ended the evening off with Honey who I'd also not seen before and left club feeling very satisfied with my visit

Does anyone know the schedule for Alexiane?