Is Pigales open this week with the flooding? Seeing on the news Gatineau wants people to stay out of the city unless absolutely necessary, offices and schools are closed, just want to know before I take the bus to Pigales, the busses are free though, that's nifty.

Could the flood waters cross over Fournier? How catastrophic would that be, then the water would go into downtown

• Like 1

Is Pigales open this week with the flooding? Seeing on the news Gatineau wants people to stay out of the city unless absolutely necessary, offices and schools are closed, just want to know before I take the bus to Pigales, the busses are free though, that's nifty.

Could the flood waters cross over Fournier? How catastrophic would that be, then the water would go into downtown

Pigale should be open but highway 50 is closed and it is highly recommended not to use Fournier...

Pigale is open i was there yestherday lunch time pont des draveur bridge is closed but Fournier blv is open

Sol, Francesca, Malika, Maya, Gia, Selina, Kilanie, Vanessa, Andrea

Evidently Saturday night the place was busy like no other time; Mmmm, all those soldiers in town I bet.

• Like 4

I broke the tradition of Barbarerllas and Barefax this Friday afternoon and decided to head to Pigale and see for myself what the fuss is all about (Pigale voted number 1 in a recent poll).

I was disappointed for the first hour. Long breaks, two ebony ladies on stage the second was a topless stage dancer only and then as the clock approached 5 pm (only two ladies on stage between 4 to 5 pm) it started getting better with a young blonde lady named Ashley performing an exotic and energetic stage dance in her third song. Ashley clearly demonstrated that she cares about customer satisfaction rather than just walking on stage with her panties on as did the second dancer. Ashley is therefore recommended for private dance. Ashley is a pretty tall blonde. Ashley was followed by an even more exotic stage dance by another lady named Eva. Eva came to me before her stage dance started. Eva's stage dances was very exotic too as she climbed the pole and then widely opening her legs to turn on the audience. So I had no doubt that I wanted her in the Champagne room and reward her for her energetic exotic stage dance

I went back to my car conveniently parked outside Pigale and took off my tie and jacket and came back casual and sat on a table (not on stage where I was before).

Eva recognized me when I came back and being a very smart girl she realized the sign means ready for some private fun and only seconds passed that she was on my table and saying all the right things to turn me on, like how handsome I am and how exotic she is in the Champagne room. Well she was telling the truth about the latter as I took Eva downstairs and I wasn't disappointed. A very exotic private dance clearly demoing her kitty and limitless number of kisses on her cute face and lots of hugs too. She overtook Natalia at Barefax by thousand miles for private exotic dance while lying on her back and front widely opening her legs as my heart was pounding like a bird in a cage. Eva is highly recommended for those who enjoy exotic private dance and open mindedness. I wanted to reward Ashley too with private dances for her exotic stage dance but she disappeared.

At the end I still would vote for Barbarellas and Barefax to be first followed now as a second choice by Pigale which btw was very quiet this Friday afternoon much quieter than both Barbs and Barefax for a Friday afternoon. Also the free buffet was good but did not much that of Barefax. Too bad they stopped serving buffet at the latter. However Pigale remains to be the only bar which serves free buffet (Supper) between 4:30 to 6:30 pm.

• Like 6

I was planning to spend my Saturday night at Barbarellas (though it was nothing like last Saturday night) but after a brief stay and watching three topless dancers (all three keeping panties on) and having private dances with two ladies I decided to cut my loses and head to Pigale again for a second day.

It was a quiet start at 9:00 pm when I got to Pigale but soon after both the ladies and patrons started arriving. Tonight at Pigale I only find a few attractive ladies and one of them who I saw from a distance was a beautiful young girl (later I found out her name is Jamie) who was likely purposely standing under the light to show off her beauty and her shining very fair skin. I started looking at her and smiled and she walked towards me and sat next to me as I was sitting next to stage.

Her name is Jamie from Toronto but originally she is Hungarian. She said she loves Ottawans because we are very nice. Jamie has a body which is a work of art. Slim and beautiful. She has a pair of small but very sexy and cute breasts kissing on which was allowed. Her skin is very fair and soft and very feminine. I took her to the Champagne room and she performed very well. I had great time with her. Jamie is highly recommended. She will be at Pigale in coming days.

I also saw Nicole. Pretty face, very feminine, very fair and soft skin but in contrast Nicole has large body (not fat just large frame). She was doing quite well tonight and though she allows kissing but likely because of her large body she cannot demo very exotic shows in the Champagne rooms certainly not as exotic as Eva and Jamie could because of their sweet small bodies. Nicole gives standing private dances.

Secret discovered!!!

Tonight I also discovered the secret why Pigale was voted number 1 in the recent poll. In my view, it is not because the ladies are more beautiful. In my subjective view ladies at both Barbarellas and Barefax are more beautiful BUT because of Pigale's Champagne rooms. It is MOST exotic. My heart is still pounding from experiences I have had at Pigale's CR past two days (they always take me to the same large corner room where they can demo a very exotic show while lying down). Nothing extra or sexual as I am not into anything extra, just EXOTIC!!!!! and very private No other club match. In sharp contrast to Barbarellas and NuDen. Even Barfax don't match the exotic champagne room at Pigale not even by long shot. Try it gentlemen you won't regret it.

• Like 3

It is unfortunate that Pigale is closed Saturdays daytime even in the evening though officially they open at 7:00 but nothing is going on until much later on like 9 or 10:00 pm.

I was there Friday afternoon. I counted about 8 ladies. The (party like) environment was nothing like a Friday afternoon at Barefax where we have stage dances one after another on a typical Friday afternoon and about two dozen young ladies. The first hour at Pigale between 4 to 5 pm was even boring but it got better after 5:00 but still not a variety of dancers. That said if you are referring to the private Champagne room dances then I agree completely. Nothing compares to Champagne room dances at Pigale day or even evening as my evening Champagne room dances on Saturday night was memorable too.

I had a hard week at work so left work early to Pigale for a fun afternoon and free buffet (I do leave generous tip though). The 4:00 pm traffic from Ottawa to Pigale did not help to relax me either so I recommend that if you live in Ottawa then leave earlier for Pigale as I was on the road of less than 5 miles for 45 minutes. But I was hopeful to see my favorites Eva or Jamie or better both to relax me with their usual Pigale style very exotic dance on the Champagne room.

Arrived at 4:15. It was dead and a few topless dancers on stage until 5.00 didn't help either. Left the stage to a table nearby and that was when dancers started coming one after another asking to go downstairs. Unfortunately I didn't find any one attractive or nearly as attractive or friendly or down to earth as ladies at Barbarellas or Barefax but rather business oriented though the fear of being stuck in another traffic jam going back kept me staying for hours at Pigale. Neither Eva or Jamie were there. The only attractive ones were 2-3 dancers definitely new to Pigale and likely out of town and very likely new to strip dancing who took a strip bar as a dance bar where some men beg for dance. Walking along the path between DJ booth and the bar at the other end at least 20 times with their nose up and looking straight not talking to anyone. I saw the most attractive one a skinny short haired blonde likely 18 years old all dressed up at 8.00. She didn't make a dime in all 4 hours I was there.

It was good (not great) between 5:30 to 7:00 when they had shorter breaks and more stage dancing when buffet was open but it was back to dead zone again at 800 pm. The buffet brought in about 3 dozen or so more people at 6:30. I also saw a few other regulars from Barefax. About half of dancers performed topless stage dancing all three songs. To be honest I wished I had gone to Barefax instead as strip bars are for watching nude dancers and have fun private dancing with exotic dancers.

• Like 3

Hey, Shizzy!

Annabella did return a few weeks back. She hasn't been on any sort of regular schedule, but Friday night is your best bet. I re-acquainted myself with her a month ago. She was in fine form! lol

Also, anyone know if Kelly has any sort of regular/predictable schedule?

And I saw a little spinner there Tuesday. Stacy. Short hair, bit of an alt look. Any info? Not usually my type, but the way that girl could move! She went downstairs right after a stage show, and I didn't have time to wait around for her return :-(

• Like 2

Hey, Shizzy!

And I saw a little spinner there Tuesday. Stacy. Short hair, bit of an alt look. Any info? Not usually my type, but the way that girl could move! She went downstairs right after a stage show, and I didn't have time to wait around for her return :-(

She was probably the same girl I talked about above who was dressed up early last Friday at 8:00 pm because didn't make any money then.

Tasha, Gia, Alex, Kelly, Gabrielle, Selina, Skyla and a name sounding like Nasrin. About 5-6 others whose name I know not.

• Like 3

Tasha, Gia, Alex, Kelly, Gabrielle, Selina, Skyla and a name sounding like Nasrin. About 5-6 others whose name I know not.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on Pigale 1963Kennedy. I don't remember if I ever reviewed Tasha but she is the very cute very pretty blonde with angelic face who is very friendly and most exotic in the Champagne room. I know her for several years since she was out of town and dancing across the street. I recommended to her that place for her is Pigale couple of years ago and she is now very happy with her choice. Tasha is Highly recommended.

The afternoon buffet brought me back to Pigale (I switched from Barefax). I took my own advice and left Ottawa early at 3 instead of 3:30 and I was there at Pigale only 15 minutes later as opposed to 45 (what a difference half hour makes in traffic.

It was quiet upon arrival. Seconds after my arrival as I was about to sit on a table I saw a friendly smiling face approaching with a hug. It was Tasha the sweetest with angelic face. I took my own advice and too her to Champagne room. She was great and I had fantastic time with her.

They did have a number of stage dances between 3:30 to 6.00 pm. I remember seeing the following dancers on stage:

Tasha (soon after the private dance she went on stage), Franchesca (this girl is popular for private dance not sure why), Kelly, Kylie, Gabrielle, Selina (she is pretty and very tanned from Barefax now here), Skyla, Ashley (Tall blonde), Natasha(blonde), Lacey, Bailey (tall tanned with glasses), Stacy (the short haired skinny snob), Candice (the new short brunette dancer), Jody (very fair skin and pretty) and a few others I can't remember.

I also took Bailey to the CR. She is originally from New Brunswick moved to Ottawa. She is very friendly. Maybe too friendly for me. Recommended highly if you go for mileage but not my cup of tea. She said she was the daytime manager at Pigale last year and I saw her last Friday she was helping out Candice (the new short brunette dancer) with her own acquaintances.

Wanted to take Stacy to CR too but she always walked alongside the path between DJ booth and the bar at the other end with her head up looking straight ahead. Regretfully she didn't make any money (she has to learn this is a strip bar not dance bar in approaching patrons) but her friend Candice was a faster learner and approached the patrons and made quite a bit today unlike last week. Good for her.

• Like 7

Got a chance to visit this afternoon and connected with Gia...hadn't been with her in over 6 months. To me she's just one of the most exotic ebonies I've had the pleasure of being with. I marvel at her soft skin, gorgeous spinner body, beautiful eyes and smile. She gave me such sensual, close and intimate dances, was difficult to stop, the "budget" got in the way. Was at perv row and caught the last part of her stage when I came in, she flashed me a smile and went down with a client afterwards. Didn't think it would lead to anything. Was totally surprised when she approached me when she was done with her "date". Wasn't planning on getting physical with anyone, but how could I resist. Superb time!

For those who are interested, saw Jessica, the mature one from Montreal that caters to older gents and shows up at the start of every month generally.

Maya put on a good stage show, as well as Tiffany (ebony). Lovely Alex accidentally knocked over a beer glass from a patron on the row, he wasn't too pleased, she did apologise.

• Like 3

You gotta mind your pints and quarts if you sit that close. Oopsy!

A little spilled beer is nothing to cry over. Laugh it off and carry on.

• Like 1

Was in there for the dinner buffet last night. There were plenty of ladies around that night, but I only took one of them in for a CR dance. I believe her name was Alessia or something. Montreal girl, with a light French accent. 5'4", spinner, shoulder-length brunette hair, fit, with her biggest asset being her 34D (enhanced) breasts which pointed straight out with spectacular nipples. Not usually a fan of man-made breasts, but they worked perfectly in the visual department, as she used them to keep a barely hanging cut-off camisole, offering plenty of view both from the top and from the bottom too!

She had an astounding stage show, I was there long enough to see it twice. She looked like she could've given a sensual handjob to the pole if she wanted to. Lots of slow deliberate spins around the pole to show you that she could do something like that to you too if that was your own pole up there on the stage. :icon_cool:

After the show, she walked over directly to me. I tried my best to ignore her, as I knew I'd be addicted to her if I went downstairs with her. She wasn't having any of that, she came straight to me, and just stared at me. I told her, "No, no, you're just going to be too addictive". She told me, "what's wrong with that, I think you and I should go for a dance". I said, "okay", sheepishly. Went downstairs, and I was right it was addicting. Immediate body contact, lots of hugging, pecks on the cheeks and neck, both given and received. The enhanced breasts were initially a little harder than I liked, but you quickly forget about it as the sensuality starts to roll all around you.

She later mentioned that she is some kind of psychology student, and she's developed some kind of lesson plan to teach women how to be multi-orgasmic. I somehow think she probably knows exactly what she's talking about!

• Like 3

I found an excellent replacement for Milia, the lovely Haitian girl I saw often in the latter months of 2016 before she retired to start her own beauty parlour. I have been seeing Natasha the last two weeks.

She's got a body similar to Elizabeth Berkley from Showgirls and she's super-nice to boot with long blonde hair. No tricks, no going on her back, just a consistent sensual grind. She's an older lady but still looks fantastic. I'll be hopefully seeing her again next Friday night as she's going to be away for awhile in July so this could be the last time I see her for some time.

Looks like I'll be seeing two women throughout the warm months...

• Like 2