Maya, Chanelle, Aliah, Skyla, Tasha, Natasha, Gia, Trinity, Stacey, Nala, Melania, Shala and Jessica (6'3" stunning redhead from Montreal). At least 5-6 others whose names I did not get.

• Like 1

Maya, Chanelle, Aliah, Skyla, Tasha, Natasha, Gia, Trinity, Stacey, Nala, Melania, Shala and Jessica (6'3" stunning redhead from Montreal). At least 5-6 others whose names I did not get.

This will be Natasha's last appearance until mid-August as she told me last week she's flying to Europe the next day. Hope she has a safe trip.

Thursday: Alex, Maya, Belinda, Kylie, Margarita & Zia

Friday: Trinity, Sol, Elsie, Mariah, Skyla, Dallas, Aliah, Belinda. Friday crowd much more "appreciative" of the girls. Sol gave a very sensual performance & never took off her white top altho panties did come off. Never seen Dallas before, curvy blonde and did dance very well to 2 country songs. Crowd loved her "cow girl" routine.

• Like 2

Visited the club on Sunday night, pretty quiet but a very nice lineup.

Names that I can remember - Scarlett, Cinnamon, Francesca, Zhiare?, Jolie, Alexann, Bella, Kimberly, Sable and Asya and a few more that I didn't catch.

• Like 1

Gia, Simone, Ella, Tina, Maya, Tasha, Belinda, Margarita, Trinity, Mariah, Zara & Lacey. Alex & Skyla.

Edited by 1963Kennedy
add info
  • Like 2

Was there Friday night. Likely the best overall selection of ladies I've seen in a while. There was a sweet little firecracker I'd never seen before who went by Ivory. Didn't get a chance to go for a dance, but would be curious to know more about her.

Not sure how Kennedy remembers so many names, but I need to start doing a better job of tracking names when I visit.

There was also little blonde Emily who was quite nice.

Ended up going with a Brianna(?). Very nice looking girl, but very standard dance unfortunately.

I'm usually a day time guy, but on the urging of a dancer friend come in on a Thursday night. It was pretty busy with lots of attractive ladies.one caught my eye, her name is Sarah.she came to talk, she is very nice and beautiful. Really wanted to take her for dances but since I came with a dancer and going out for a bite to eat after didn't want to bring another girl for dances. Told her and she understood and was very nice about it. Told her I was gonna be back to see her. Told me she's from Out of town and works at pigale every two weeks. Did anybody ever took her for dances?

Edited by shymale
Typos

Scarlett, Cinnamon, Francesca, Zhiare?, Jolie, Alexann, Bella, Kimberly, Sable and Asya and a few more that I didn't catch.

Oh Kimberly, i gotta get back there!!

This is more than likely wishful thinking, BUT is the Lacey you witnessed on the floor Thursday the same Lacey from years ago....say 5 to 10 years back?

Back then she had short blondie, light brown hair, slim build, great butt and one awesome looking pu$$y?

She was an ATF. Always well treated when in her office.

Oh how I miss her close-up dirty talkin!!

Anyone know if Celine only works weeknights? I saw her a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday when I didn't have time to take her for a dance, but I haven't seen her on the weekends since then.

Cheers

Anyone know if there is a lady dancing at Pigale's named Yuki (or Yukie?) (sp?). I met her recently during a trip and she mentioned that she works at Pigale's but I am not sure of her schedule.. Since it's a bit of a hike for me to get there, if anyone knows when it might be a good time to catch her just let me know. Thanks!

Never seen Dallas before, curvy blonde and did dance very well to 2 country songs. Crowd loved her "cow girl" routine.

I would love to see her ride me cowgirl style. Sadly it has not happened yet

I just came back from my first ever visit to Pigale's. I must say I was very impressed with the overall layout and design of the place. Feels much more classy compared to Barbs. There were probably 2 dozen patrons and about a dozen dancers. Many more dancers compared to Barbs, however probably only 3 quality dancers.

Only took one back to the CR who went by the name of Emily. She said she was new and dances in Montreal at a club named Wanda's. She was half Columbian and half Lebanese with an unbelievable body, beautiful hair and behind. The dance was very low contact, but still quite enjoyable given her overall attractiveness.

Anyone know if there is a lady dancing at Pigale's named Yuki (or Yukie?)

I was at Pigale's on Friday (2017-08-25) and my wife and I spent some time with Yuki. I'm pretty sure she mentioned she was from Toronto, so I don't know if she'd still be around this week. Worth a shot! She was gorgeous.

I was at Pigale's on Friday (2017-08-25) and my wife and I spent some time with Yuki. I'm pretty sure she mentioned she was from Toronto, so I don't know if she'd still be around this week. Worth a shot! She was gorgeous.

Hi Xiboflavin,

Thanks for letting me know... Yuki does indeed spend time in Toronto so that would be her. The gorgeous part fits her description too :) Glad you met her.. I'll try dropping by maybe on another Friday to see if she's around. Thanks!

Spent a bit of late Friday Afternoon there today.

My quick attempt at recall - Nicole, Kylie, Skyla (started about 5:30, I usually see her at night), Sol, Margarita, Francesca, Natasha, and a few others I didn't get names of.

Two questions, though.

First, just as I arrived a tall dancer, likely redhead(?) was heading to the back. Was so hoping she'd return as she looked stunning. Was wearing a long black dress? Could this be the Jessica I've heard about??

Also, any word about Skyla? Amazing face, great looking woman, but my Spidey-sense says tame/average dances. Would love to hear otherwise! lol

• Like 1