Intrigued by your post, I went for a visit tonight and may have found the gal. Roughly 5'2", mid 20s, curly/wavy dark brown locks. Poor thing forgot her knickers before coming on stage, and I like the absent-minded ones... I asked, and she does indeed have a blue/green negligee, but not tonight. Had 4 dances, and though there was no high-mileage activity, the view was spectacular, especially from behind! Name is Shakira, Wednesday through Sunday, only at Pigalle. I prefer the Playmate as it has a pool table that gets action, and is much more liberal in the cubbyholes, which is my preference, but this was very nice eye-candy. Was very busy tonight, but other than Shakira (who was very busy indeed) I wasn't too impressed with the rest of the shows. Actually quite miss the old days in BC where it was only stage shows, but they could be absolutely wild, anything goes! Will visit the Mate tomorrow to immerse myself in a nice sordid atmosphere. My cup of tea.

ps - she was also very good at math, no trying to boost the count. Very professional, very good at her job. I find many girls at Big Al's quite mercenary, have to be on your toes.

Shakira is my absolute favorite...if anyone knows whether she offers anything more than dances, let me know!

• Like 1

I have missed some of the old dancers like Angie, Melanie

Anyone have a recommendation for some one like the above

3 hours ago, verticalsmile said:

Is Brandy still working at there?

She was back at the Playmate last Friday PM. It seems to be the best place to find her these days.

Friday afternoon

Gia, Trinity, Tiffany, Joy, Gabrielle (yes), Margarita, Tiffany Staxx, Natasha, Jessica, Nicole,  Alex, at least 6 others whose name I did not get

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Friday afternoon

Gia, Trinity, Tiffany, Joy, Gabrielle (yes), Margarita, Tiffany Staxx, Natasha, Jessica, Nicole,  Alex, at least 6 others whose name I did not get

Damn, missed Gabrielle again.  My timing is off.  Everytime I'm in, she's not.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:59 PM, 1963Kennedy said:

Thursday the 23rd

Kylie, Santana, Eva, Jessica, Trinity, Margarita, Alex, Tasha, Gia, Skyla, and Ariel

And Ashley (Alex's sister) and Joy and Sinoway. All on Thursday.

• Like 1

It's been literally years (like 10) since I've been to Pigale's.  Has it changed?  What are the CR 'rules' now?  PM me if you'd like. 

Velinda, Kylie, Maya, Gia, Cynthia, Jasmine, Aliah, Amanda, Skyla, Olivia, Cabria,  Margarita, Tasha, Sinoway plus 2 or 3 whose name I know not.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Velinda, Kylie, Maya, Gia, Cynthia, Jasmine, Aliah, Amanda, Skyla, Olivia, Cabria,  Margarita, Tasha, Sinoway plus 2 or 3 whose name I know not.

I can help: I think I was there later than you Thursday, I also saw Harmony, Francheska, Selena and Bailey/Madison.

It seems you always beat me to it Kennedy! 😉

• Like 3

I think I took half of the girls downstairs today. Tiffany, Karma, Olivia, Alicia, and a couple whose names I didn't get but I want to remember. The Betty Page look-alike (who wants me to make a stage prop for her), and a tiny, blonde little thing from Newfoundland who was all giggles and used me like a rented mule.

Tiffany and Karma are old friends, and we got on very well. We sat around and told stories and made new strategies. #stripperbrainstorming.

Olivia was very accommodating in her manner and performance. She was a lot of fun. Very nicely toned, and she responded well to my touch.

Alicia wasn't much for small talk, but she was very smooth and light.

A very good, expensive day. The last girl told me that for the money I spent, I could have gotten laid a couple of times. I don't doubt that a bit. That isn't why I go out.

I was told to give Amanda a try, but she wasn't there.

I almost didn't recognize Gia.She has put on some weight, and all in the right places. So has Tiffany, but she will always be recognizable to me.

One of them decided it would be great fun to take a bunch of pictures of something of mine that looked quite large in her tiny hand. THAT was fun. What? I'm going to say no? #stripperpaparazzi

• Like 2

Phoenix (brown hair not blonde), Velinda, Tiffany, Cynthia, Tasha, Skyla, Alex, Kylie, Sinoway, Mia (Precious twin), Isabella, Santana, Dalia, Gia AND Natasha & Gabrielle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Phoenix (brown hair not blonde), Velinda, Tiffany, Cynthia, Tasha, Skyla, Alex, Kylie, Sinoway, Mia (Precious twin), Isabella, Santana, Dalia, Gia AND Natasha & Gabrielle. 

Every time I see "Sinoway" my brain sees "Snow" first and I almost jump for joy...til I realize what it actually says.