Melina @MGF

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I TOFTT today and went to see one of MGF's newest ladies Melina. Booking was straightforward through their website. Melina is staying at a nice hotel just outside the core downtown area with parking available at some neighbouring businesses.

Knocking on her door I was greeted by a beautiful brunette with red highlights in her hair. She offered me to take a shower in slightly accented English. I returned and we started the session on the couch.

Melina is new to MGF but has worked in Montreal at an erotic massage location. Without exposing too many details, Melina has a very nice teasing technique and maintains eye contact at just the right times. She mentioned to me that she doesn't have restrictions. I've never been one to push the envelop so I stuck with the usual. I took my SOG and she offered me a second shower before leaving.

Melina is in town with a friend through the weekend. Let's give her a warm Ottawa welcome!

Agency Montreal Girlfriend - MGF
I would visit again
Agency Montreal Girlfriend - MGF
I would visit again

I saw Melina today too. Very beautiful face and great body. I will definitely see her again.

Saw Melina on Tuesday. 100% as advertised! I can't wait for her to come back to Winnipeg. Her hands and her mouth are magical. Eye contact at ALL the right moments. Her perfect B's are such a turn on too!

Nice conversation and super sexy accent too!

Thanks for sharing some time with me.

What a great experience! I can't wait for Melina to return to Winnipeg. Her hotel was in a nice part of the city with lots of parking. Contact and booking went without a hitch.

Melina greeted me at the door of her hotel room and took my breath away. Her pictures don't do her justice, and she looks damn fine in the pictures. She is gorgeous and her French accent drove me crazy.

Melina was eager to join me in the shower and the hj she gave me was fantastic. Round one almost ended right then and there. When we moved to the bed things only got better. Her bbbj was the best I've ever had. She maintained eye contact throughout, which is a massive turn on for me! Round one ended with COB and then we hoped back in the shower.

Melina was eager to get round two started, but sadly, I wasn't "up" for it. So we laid in bed chatting. She is as smart as she is sexy!

I will definitely be seeing Melina again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.