Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?

Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?

• Yes, always! So many times I can't keep track!
    • Yes, and I love wearing them around.
    • Yes, a couple of times but not habitually.
    • Once, but I can't wait to do it again.
    • Once, and I felt guilty so I'll never do it again.
    • No, never done it but now that you mention it.....
    • No, doesn't interest me at all.

On a recent visit to an SP she told me her panties always go missing. I suggested clients probably steal them. So how many have you stolen?

On a recent visit to an SP she told me panties always go missing. I suggested clients steal them. So many have you stolen?

No....but i was offered to purchase them for $60/- once. And if you were wondering no.

haha...funny guys! I did forget a shirt somewhere once and asked another guy I know that I heard was visiting to grab it for me....

Two points:

1. This would obviously be problematic on an outcall visit, unless your fetish is to have your SP show up wearing lots of underpants at once, and also hoping she cant count.

2. I have no interest whatsoever ... why sniff the cork when you can drink the wine? ;-)

On a recent visit to an SP she told me her panties always go missing. I suggested clients probably steal them. So how many have you stolen?

Her panties "always go missing"...hmmm...I've had maybe 2 pairs disappear over the years. Maybe they go hang out with the missing socks or something..

Guest f***2f***

It's so hard to type and see the screen with these damn panties on my head!!:sm185:

If only the girls that I see would have them a little larger size so that I could wear them.LMAO

I have never taken panties from sp's but now that you mention it......

I was once given panties from a stripper a long time ago, she wanted me to smell them when I wanted to think about her. BTW I still have them in my desk drawer at the office and yes they still smell wonderful.LOL:rolleyes:

I was wondering where were mine...

Gotta couple that disappeared...

Wasn't me! Truth be told, closest I ever came to something like that was this one time we were putting our clothes on afterwards. It was a little dark and I was fumbling around for my jeans and mistakenly tried to put hers on instead. Didn't quite fit ;)

Girls, Hang on to your panties. This thread may get guys thinking. The trick would be knowing what pantie came form who. Too funny. Have fun collecting.

being a commando girl normally I sometimes forget to put my underwear back on or just make a point of putting it back in my purse upon leaving a call. I'm sure I've only left one behind once tho by accident a while back....obviously that wouldnt be such a nice thing for the wifey to find, lol

I have had a client ask once for a pair of my knickers because I had to cancel on our regular date a couple times due to unforseen circumstances. I considered it a fair trade-off but i made sure that I wore a pair that I didnt really care about getting back

Guest W***ledi*Time
... why sniff the cork when you can drink the wine? ;-)

ha ha ... plenty of us winos collect the corks ... of course the trend now is to screw-tops ...

So I guess this means there's gonna be an increase in SP's rates when they start having extra expenses to replace the stolen panties from all the "now that you mention it" people. :fes:

Resist the temptation don't make her incur more expenses she doesn't need.

she *could* steal my tightie whities in turn :rolleyes:

Guest S**a*Q

I'm forgetful and a klutz, so I tend to make a point of dumping everything in the same area... Unless we're stripping on the way to the bedroom... hehehe

I guess it's harder to head to the pile of clothes, rather than just grab a pair of panties lying alone on the floor. Lol. There is power in numbers ;)

Congrats on your 400th post! Keep them coming..:smile:

being a commando girl normally I sometimes forget to put my underwear back on or just make a point of putting it back in my purse upon leaving a call. I'm sure I've only left one behind once tho by accident a while back....obviously that wouldnt be such a nice thing for the wifey to find, lol

I have had a client ask once for a pair of my knickers because I had to cancel on our regular date a couple times due to unforseen circumstances. I considered it a fair trade-off but i made sure that I wore a pair that I didnt really care about getting back

hahaha.......there you go, I knew the pantie robber was out there!

It's so hard to type and see the screen with these damn panties on my head!!:sm185:

You had me at "commando girl".

:-D:-D:-D

Hmmm....so the chance to have a souvenir or to never have the chance at all? I like both prospects...pls keep us guessing.

Hmmm....so the chance to have a souvenir or to never have the chance at all? I like both prospects...pls keep us guessing.

well if they're my nice pairs I definitely get them back...I'm fussy with panties like I am with Jeans, lol....if I have a pair I love (aka: make my ass look fantastic) I dont let them outta my sight! lol

Labrador: I totally didnt notice my 400 count! yay!....wait.....does this mean you broke your 69 post count that you swore you'd stick at just to tell me that?

*feels special* ;)

hahaha.......there you go, I knew the pantie robber was out there!

funny....this just made me remember my days working at La Senza. There was a memo put out that there was a very real "panty theif" (thats literally what they called him!) who would send in girls to distract the sales reps on the floor and then he'd swoop in with a large bag just wandering making sure no-one was looking.....then he'd go to the panty tables, open the droors and stuff hundreds of folded panties into his backsack as he looked like he was tyeing his shoe.

we actually caught him and his comrades on security video and were made to watch it after.

it was creepy. they apparently sold them online or something.....the "panty theif" is very real!! lol..........

.....hes just not getting the full deal cuz they're new tho ;)

The Commando thing is one of the things I appreciate about you, there is something refreshing about reaching down and no elastics or strings attached!

I had an SP ask me to trade underwear. She says she always trades underwear with a client who makes her have an orgasm. It was weird , but I said okay!

She wasetite , theres no way her panties would fit me, but she was sexy!:D:cool: