Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?

Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever stolen an SP's panties?

• Yes, always! So many times I can't keep track!
    • Yes, and I love wearing them around.
    • Yes, a couple of times but not habitually.
    • Once, but I can't wait to do it again.
    • Once, and I felt guilty so I'll never do it again.
    • No, never done it but now that you mention it.....
    • No, doesn't interest me at all.

I've never had a client steal my panties, but a rando I slept with for fun did once. He wanted to wear them and have me humiliate him and tell him what a small little dick he had and then he came in my undies and put his boxers on over top and then left. He could have just asked.

Guest S**a*Q

I didn't know that a boyfriend had taken a pair of mine when we first met...

Until I came across his "Trophy box" when we were moving. It was freakin' hilarious when I asked him (Not that I cared) but he went through the box telling me each story... Then mine came out, and the story didn't quite (actually...AT ALL...) match up ;)

*Our actual story was waaaay better...

(Hehehe, I wondered how many of them he bought at a store and threw in there himself. )

I told him they were mine, after his little rant, of course he tried to say they weren't...

...so I went upstairs and grabbed the bra that matched them... :P

NO! incredibly rude and disrepectful. If I wanted them I would offer to buy them. Many ladies would accommodate I'm sure.

• Like 1

I`ve had a few gals forget to take the panties with them when they left. I keep them as a reminder of our time together but after awhile they loose the smell of the lady and just become another pair of undies. that`s when I throw them out or return them. I`ve never stolen a pair but I might. they always look stupid on me so I`m not into that although I will admit I`ve tried them on. they look way better on you gals.:motion:

Okay guys...I guess it's no secret, I'm the one that has stolen some panties.

Am I the only one?? WTF? I mean....am I weird?

I never imagined in a million years that 60+ people would answer NO and I'd be the only one. Who's lying??

So I'm the one around here with a panty fetish?

I'm grinning and laughing so hard....hahaha....I just find it hillariously funny!

I have thought about it. Never really figured out the mechanics of it. Too risky, is what I think I decided. And too much effort.

Guest f***2f***
Okay guys...I guess it's no secret, I'm the one that has stolen some panties.

I never imagined in a million years that 60+ people would answer NO and I'd be the only one. Who's lying??

I'm grinning and laughing so hard....hahaha....I just find it hillariously funny!

Yeah you're the only one....you're just weird!! ha ha:handjob:

Perhaps we should all talk the SPs into wearing edile ones. That way we'd all know what happened to them. Make mine "sugar free".

On a recent visit to an SP she told me her panties always go missing. I suggested clients probably steal them. So how many have you stolen?

I've had my panties stolen on a few occasions. It doesn't bother me too much. I just go buy new ones. If they like them, then what the hell I say....each to their own. Although I was a little taken aback when I went to a client's house that I had seen before and he was wearing a pair of my panties that he had pilfered on the last visit..... I still think they looked better on me.:cool:

Nope! An ex used to steal mine all the time. :-D

Never had a client steal a pair of mine, though. Not yet, anyway...!

We should have a contest.....we post photos of stolen panties and vote on the ones we like best. :) Or the owners have to try and guess which ones are theirs...something like that. :)

I had friends take me out for my birthday to a stripclub and I was given a pair of sexy panties by a lovely dancer - best present I got lol

Gotta love sexy women in sexy panties. :grin:

Okay guys, believe me or not, but I actually RETURNED a set of panties the other day.

It's a long story how they ended up in my possession, but needless to say they were nice ones and I returned them to the SP. She knows who she is. She knows I'm telling the truth!!

It was a tough decision, but I'm very proud of myself! :)

Okay guys, believe me or not, but I actually RETURNED a set of panties the other day.

It's a long story how they ended up in my possession, but needless to say they were nice ones and I returned them to the SP. She knows who she is. She knows I'm telling the truth!!

Chalk one up for The Cap!

Seriously Cap you make me laugh :) How about you brought them back to get another visit??? and to show her your true color's, you are they apparently the pantie policeman running around Ottawa stripping ladies of their panties.:fes:

I'm not the only one man, I swear. Everyone is just too chicken shit to admit the truth! But I know of at least one other CERBite that's hiding and not coming forward...so I know there's more! Maybe you??

Seriously Cap you make me laugh :) How about you brought them back to get another visit??? and to show her your true color's, you are they apparently the pantie policeman running around Ottawa stripping ladies of their panties.:fes:

I'm not the only one man, I swear. Everyone is just too chicken shit to admit the truth! But I know of at least one other CERBite that's hiding and not coming forward...so I know there's more! Maybe you??

Hey Cap...I'm not chicken shit, I only remove their panties from their beautiful bums, and throw it across the room! But the thought had crossed my mind to put it in my pocket a few times! But I guess I have yet to try and walk out with a pair.

Then if I do, I would be driving down the road, and put the panties up to my face and take a deep breath! Now that would look at little weird, if you were driving beside me, or driving past me....:shock: LOL