The "How come...?" thread

How come i have to work when i was really born to please women?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 5

Guest ****ven

Why do the signs always say atm machine? I mean like doesn't the m already stand for machine?

In this day and age we have spy satellites which can take crystal clear photos of people from outer space so the technology is there.......

So how come banks, with the loads of money they have, have cameras which can only take grainy photos. Again today, at work got a bulletin from police holdup squad asking to identify suspects in a holdup. Seen better and clearer pictures from a two year old drawing with crayons

RG

• Like 2

How come that some of the bosses ask for something for "yesterday" (its urgent or the world will fall apart kinda thing), yet the work submitted sits on their desk for weeks on end?

Mmmmm Wait.... i think i know why ....

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

How come people standing in a takeout line are oblivious to the giant menu on the wall until they get to the counter?

They've been there for 10 minutes with nothing to do but decide what they want yet when asked they look up at the giant pictures of food as if they've suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh, Hmmm........I'll...haaave...the...um...the cheese burg...oh...you have chicken...wait, what comes in the combo?"

HOW COME?

How come the last coin you have for a parking meter does not work, yet when you many they all work??

How come you take the time to

repeatedly put out this sign:

jxzg.jpg

& think it makes sense to the smart people of Van?

Sandi

Why do the signs always say atm machine? I mean like doesn't the m already stand for machine?

And another example of this is...How come some SPs advertise as a "GFE experience" when the "E" already stands for "experience"? I admit I've written it this way before. LOL!

How come a Big & Tall men's clothing store only carry about a quarter of their inventory as truly big or tall; the other three-quarters are for normals. Why don't they just call themselves a men's shop with some Big & Tall? I mean who are they marketing to? A big man with three skinny friends? They just decided to go clothes shopping together, cause that's what men typically do, and as luck would have it here is a store that has both?

Come on! If I walk into another B&T shop that is 3/4 normal stock, I think I'll blow a gasket. And another thing, why do they make all the really cool stylish clothes for normals only? I wouldn't put most of the big & tall crap, they sell, on a horse. Even though most of it looks like horse blankets or tent covers.

Clothing manufacturers should look around. They market to a shrinking portion of the population.

Now, I ponderously get down off my heavy duty soap box and we can resume this most excellent thread.

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

How come when people are in the beer store they do not know what kind of beer to buy have they never drank beer before always holding up the line :roll:

How come when you can't find something, it is ALWAYS in the last place you look?

Well if you think of it, you ain't going to continue looking for it after you finding it so its the last place you look.

If you find it in the first place it would still be the last place you looked for it.

But yes when you can't find something it does feel like why didn't I look here first.

• Like 3

To follow up on Emiafish's post, how come do women's clothing manufacturers assume that someone who would fit into clothing that fits me in the butt and in the bust is about 5'6" tall, with little short arms and legs? So many beautiful outfits I couldn't wear over the years because the pants were floods, the sleeves stopped 6" or so above my wrists, or the waistlines were up around my rib cage.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
How come when you can't find something, it is ALWAYS in the last place you look?

and it was always under your nose in the first place

Guest webothscore
and it was always under your nose in the first place

She finally found Realnicehat's wiener? ;) Yeeaah that's right RNH. You know one Ottawa man had to come out and defend your Ottaweiner remark on that other thread. I love the razzing :)

nice thread joyfulc

Edited by webothscore
Addition to post

Guest realnicehat
She finally found Realnicehat's wiener? ;) Yeeaah that's right RNH. You know one Ottawa man had to come out and defend your Ottaweiner remark on that other thread. I love the razzing :)

nice thread joyfulc

Lot's of ladies find my wiener right under their nose. It's why I'm here!

Beside, I'm a grower not a shower......

How come there is never a cop around when you need one, but run a red light at four in the morning and 5-0 is all over you?!