Search for BJ Queens

Hi all,

I don't see SPs very often, but when I do, I like to get something that is lacking in my private sex life. Currently, this is quality oral sex.

I'm looking to compile of list of lovely ladies who specialize in, or are very skilled in providing BJs. I'm mostly interested in BBBJ, with CIM/COF. Swallowing is good too.

Also, I tend to go off like a firehose when I climax, so the ladies in question must be OK with that.

Gents, any recommendations? Ladies, any volunteers?

Guest f***nds4f**

Hi Cmrj you should join the "Oral Lovers" group. Ask Emily for detail.

Guest criz250

IMO, you should check out SexxxyRebecca. She gives an amazing bj and is a great girl.

Guest realnicehat

Emily J for sure. She made me toes curl. Hell, she made my feet, ankles and shins curl. Picture the witch with the house on her from The Wizard of Oz. My legs rolled up to me knees.....

I'd also recommend Cleo Catra. I'm not sure exactly what she was doing as Kathryn Bardot was sitting on my face at the time (yep, I'm bragging) but holy shit did she make me cum hard.

That being said, there is far more to these ladies than just mind-fucking blowies, they're both highly skilled at the other sex stuff and the talking and the cuddling etc....

I heard EmilyJ is pretty Good I have not booked her myself but planning to -

Hi all,

I don't see SPs very often, but when I do, I like to get something that is lacking in my private sex life. Currently, this is quality oral sex.

I'm looking to compile of list of lovely ladies who specialize in, or are very skilled in providing BJs. I'm mostly interested in BBBJ, with CIM/COF. Swallowing is good too.

Also, I tend to go off like a firehose when I climax, so the ladies in question must be OK with that.

Gents, any recommendations? Ladies, any volunteers?

I have seen Malika Fantasy twice -- she is based in Toronto and tours to Ottawa from time to time as this is where her tattoo artist is. I have never seen Cleo Catra, SexxyRebecca, or some of the fine women who have been suggested by fellow hobbyists, although they are all on my "to do" list... but what I can say about Malika Fantasy is this:

NO GAG REFLEX

YMMV but IMHO, best bbbj with cim.... EVER

She is going to be in Ottawa for two days in late August (and yes, of course, we are booked for some time together). She is a member of CERB; try to connect with her and if you're lucky, she might still have a time slot available.

• Like 1