Cuddle's, Kissing and Hugs. How important

We need all women here that love to kiss and cuddle to identify yourselves :)

From this thread and pm's that i have gotten from men who are looking for women who love to kiss and cuddle, there is a need for this. I find most older men would prefer to have kissing and cuddling time over mechanical sex.

• Like 2

Been getting PM's from members who feel the same way and were asking me to recommend who are the great kissers. It seems like the older gentlemen like to kiss and cuddle and just hold a woman. Just as much as having sex if not more. Kissing is a very intimate experience and it is nice to cuddle afterwards.

• Like 2

I am definitely on board the kissing/cuddling boat. It really does improve the whole experience of being with someone. If you were just going on a regular date you would typically have some kissing/cuddling so why would you really want anything different in any other case.

For me I definitely need to kiss a girl to feel a connection. Although I was thrown off slightly for a little while after that video of the "what a kiss looks like from inside the mouth" video came out a few months ago.

• Like 2

We need all women here that love to kiss and cuddle to identify yourselves :)

From this thread and pm's that i have gotten from men who are looking for women who love to kiss and cuddle, there is a need for this. I find most older men would prefer to have kissing and cuddling time over mechanical sex.

kissing and cuddling is a fabulous part of any date :-) I highly recommend it ;-)

• Like 2

perrrsonally, I very much enjoy the intimacy and 'rawness' of kissing... and most certainly the skin on skin closeness/connection of cuddling. Light, 'inquisitive' kisses... leading to more eplorative ones... lovely!

I have enjoyed encounters where it turned out to be mostly kissing, caressing ... just being close... was wonderfully intense and sweet, all at the same time. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that the kissing had produced a feeling considerably more intense and enjoyable than actual sex.. and I highly agree!!! Almost nothing better than a perrrfect kiss ;)

...only thing that I find I don't do well with.. is a mouth/tongue going straight for my tonsils.. and slathered in saliva <grin> ...like anything else in my life, I preferrr things to be savored ;)

• Like 1

To me, Kissing and cuddling are very important, especially at the end of the session.

It's nice to end the session with some kissing, cuddles and spooning. And a little chat.

Sometimes we are both satisfied and relaxed that it would have been nice to take a nap. Recently a MA told me that she enjoyed one of the rooms that had the double tables put together so that there was more room to cuddle.

The best sessions have always ended with cuddles and kisses. The one's that there was no chemistry ended with just a cleanup and then a shower.

I've been told that the older gentlemen like myself enjoy the intimate time that follows and during the session. Sometimes it not just about the release but about the intimate time spent together in a embrace and passionate or light kissing. But it's nice to be held or to hold somebody sometimes. That is somethings the difference between a great session and a good session.

• Like 1

Any other opinions on this topic? Kissing and cuddling are very important to me in a session. It makes the difference between a great session and a good session?

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9

Kissing..... Hugging and cuddling is the universal sign and countersign of intimacy. When client meets provider for the first time sometimes there's a nervous vulnerability. I know as I have been that vulnerable nervous client. When she first greets you with a lovely kiss and a warm hug, it completely disarms me and immediately eliminates any awkwardness which then allows for the more organic and fluid intimate connection to evolve. The cuddling afterwards is about basking in the moment where a more silent yet important connection can be established, which often sets the stage for repeat encounters.

I would like to thank all of the lovely ladies who completely understand the importance of connecting in this beautiful way

To me, Kissing and cuddling are very important, especially at the end of the session.

It's nice to end the session with some kissing, cuddles and spooning. And a little chat.

Sometimes we are both satisfied and relaxed that it would have been nice to take a nap. Recently a MA told me that she enjoyed one of the rooms that had the double tables put together so that there was more room to cuddle.

The best sessions have always ended with cuddles and kisses. The one's that there was no chemistry ended with just a cleanup and then a shower.

I've been told that the older gentlemen like myself enjoy the intimate time that follows and during the session. Sometimes it not just about the release but about the intimate time spent together in a embrace and passionate or light kissing. But it's nice to be held or to hold somebody sometimes. That is somethings the difference between a great session and a good session.

Cuddling, kissing, hugging and the little talks are all important. As an MA, they help me create a connection with my guests and they make me wish to see you again very soon. After all, it's all the little details that we both remember after a session, not the orgasms.

It's a real gift when my guests let me get into their intimacy and when they let me see under the mask. Those little acts help me to make them comfortable enough to get them there.

Plus I have to admit that they all feel so amazing with a good amount of passion :)

• Like 3

Recently had a amazing chemistry and connection with a new Ma .We had a great time together ? Gave me all the kissing and cuddling I could walk and a great massage also:). But we couldn't stop kissing and talking. We are still chatting online with each other. Going to have to repeat soon.

As I get older and other older gentlemen have contacted me also. Kissing and cuddling are very important to us. It makes a session more intimate and meaningful. Some older men are widowers and miss the kissing, hugs and kisses. I know some women consider kissing more intimate then any sex act.

Kissing, hugs and cuddling are the most important part of a session with a provider. This is where the intimacy and connection between the two people is nurtured and developed. For me if a session has a great deal of kissing, hugs, and cuddling and both of you feel they could stay in bed all day and continue than it will be a amazing session. By the way there are Ladies here that a client could spend a entire day laying in bed with and just kissing and cuddling...

• Like 2

Kissing, Cuddling and touch are paramount.

Without them, an intimate experience gets stripped down to simply performing actions. Do not get me wrong, the climax is always exceptional but 'Cuddles & Conversation' should always be complimentary when meeting.:icon_wink:

I found this great article for those that might want to know a few benefits of cuddling with the companion.

5 Reasons to Make Time for Cuddling

xoxo

• Like 2