How to get noticed by a stripper in the club

Okay, my experience may be atypical. I have no problems attracting women.

I'm there to have a good time. I let every girl I see know that by being confident and forward in every action. I strut. I smile wide. I laugh and talk loudly. Not too loudly, but I might draw the attention of someone who hasn't noticed me yet.

I'm not afraid to wave or call out if I know her name.

I don't grab or whistle to get someone's attention. That's rude.

When I want to get noticed, I can pull it off. I'd say that it works about 9 times in 10. Wearing a kilt doesn't hurt.

That's how I get their attention. Conversational tactics are a completely different conversation.

I'm more about personality over dress. That's what works for me.

Location is irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter if I'm at the bar, a back table, a middle table, the pole position in the erection section, or (in 2 cases) still in the CR. If a girl is interested in me, she will approach. I just make it seem like I'm easily approachable.

I went to the Nuden a few weeks ago with friends and only one or two girls stopped by the whole night...couldn't understand why.

I've had this discussion before. For some dancers, it's pack mentality. If she sits down, she is the outsider and it's harder to break in because she is one tiny voice in a group. She can spend way too much time there.

Conversely, I've converted a few to look at it as an opportunity. BECAUSE the group is a pack, if she goes in with the purpose of waving her tail in the air and taking control of the group, she can work her way through the entire table. EVERY ONE of them will want to compare their time with her. Besides, she is working multiple angles at the same time as soon as she sits down, so actually saving time on conversations.

Psychology and group dynamics.

• Like 1

I've had this discussion before. For some dancers, it's pack mentality. If she sits down, she is the outsider and it's harder to break in because she is one tiny voice in a group. She can spend way too much time there.

Psychology and group dynamics.

This is certainly a possibilty in terms of the dancer's perception of "group dynamics", although I've often wondered if dancers are reluctant to approach a group of clubgoers at a table on the basis that (unless she knows the group or someone in it) lone clubgoers are more likely to be attending with the avowed intention of participating in CR visits versus the sense that a group may be just out to drink, watch the game and enjoy the atmosphere - i.e. the stage show and the lovely ladies on the floor.

It may be that dancers see singletons as a better prospect for CR time.

Perhaps "group tables" should try to express interest in a particular dancer to give her a sense of being invited.

• Like 1

Tipping the lady while on stage and/or smiling always works too and she will very likely notice you. If you wish to put icing on the cake then offer the lady a drink of her choice when she comes and sits with you if you really like her.

Dressing up for occasion may help too but likely not as effective as above. I say this because I noticed that when I go to clubs after work (in tie and suit) I get noticed sometimes a lot more than weekends when I dress casual (and I always shower before going to the clubs weekends as ladies love freshly showered clean companion). Even the Champagne room dances when dressed up (with the same lady even) becomes more interesting!!.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I know it's officially Kilt boy's thing, but I have to agree that every time I've visited a club in a kilt, I've been mobbed ;)

lol, of course you get mobbed. Women are all curious; the good girls don't ask but the ladies at the clubs are happy to find out for themselves...

• Like 1

Maybe I should set up a rental booth ...

Seems like a solid business plan to me. I mean, it's not like you're doing anything questionable like renting underwear!

• Like 1

Eye contact and approachability are key factors.

I suspect the OP is shy and that can often be misinterpreted as giving off a vibe that you do not want to be approached. No matter how beautiful a dancer might be, it's a very tough job with plenty of rejection. Dancers are human and averse to rejection too.

Make eye contact and smile, even a slight waive when you've made eye contact, make it clear you are interested and you'll have as much attention as you can handle.

• Like 1

A dancer once told me that they try to assess the likelihood that the person they are approaching has money and would like a dance from them. I suppose older people may have an advantage in that respect because there is an assumption that older people have more money than young people. It probably helps if you are dressed decently so they may come over and ask you.

• Like 1

I've seen guys in nice suits waste 1-2 hours of a dancer's time and not take a single dance. These guys were a mix of older and younger gentlemen. I don't think age or the way they dress matters at all. It's hit or miss. Just depends on whether or not that particular gentleman is in the mood for dances or not.

I will admit that the first time I went to a club and a beautiful young lady asked if she could join me, I said sure. I didn't catch on until she asked me if I wanted to go for a dance (I was too shy at that stage).

After learning that part of the ropes, I've tried not to waste their time (while wasting a lot of my own time delightfully!)

To whoever that long ago dancer was, my apologies!

• Like 1

I'm still a relative newby at the SC scene. I need to learn how to politely decline for ladies I don't plan to spend CR time with.

I will normally buy a drink and do a couple of dances with a lady who sits down and talks to me at least. I do try never to waste their time

Have a thick wallet in your pocket

When a dancer sit's with you and rub's your leg under the table she's also trying to feel how thick your wallet is ;)

Firstly I think you should come into a club dressed in a "smart" way. That doesn't mean in a suit, it means that you're well groomed, and perhaps look a little more sophisticated than you would if you were hanging around the house. Dancers are less likely to want to dance for you if you look broke, or "appear" to have terrible hygiene.

Secondly, as some have already mentioned, eye contact is key. I like to lock eyes with the dancer to show interest and then nudge my head as a way to say "come on over". This is all that needs to be done most of the time. If I am interested in a dancer that is doing a stage show, pay attention to them, smile, and you "can" tip (however I do not unless it's simply to reward an amazing performance).

Lastly, if I really just want CR time with a particular dancer, and they are with someone, I have no qualms about asking for a dance while another customer is chatting them up. The dancer is there to generate money not chat with customers, their main drive and motivation will always be a sale of time in the CR room.

Remember this is not a regular club and it's not about getting them to like you or shmoozing but rather effectively being able to demonstrate interest that will lead them to a sale of CR time.

Lastly, if I really just want CR time with a particular dancer, and they are with someone, I have no qualms about asking for a dance while another customer is chatting them up. The dancer is there to generate money not chat with customers, their main drive and motivation will always be a sale of time in the CR room.

How has this worked out for you, WtS?

While we all have to decide on our own patterns of behaviour as far as SC etiquette is concerned, I'd tend to be somewhat hesitant to approach (interrupt?) a patron/dancer while the two of them were chatting. I'll typically wait until she leaves his table or walks away from him (if they're standing) and then approach. Of course, if they retire to the CR, one can try to "grab" her attention when she emerges.

While I'm willing to admit that there were times when I was getting a bit impatient and wishing I could get a particular dancer to drift away from a seemingly endless chat session, I'm not sure either the patron or the dancer would be overly pleased to be approached by another patron while in conversation. But that's just my attitude.

• Like 1

How has this worked out for you, WtS?

While we all have to decide on our own patterns of behaviour as far as SC etiquette is concerned, I'd tend to be somewhat hesitant to approach (interrupt?) a patron/dancer while the two of them were chatting. I'll typically wait until she leaves his table or walks away from him (if they're standing) and then approach. Of course, if they retire to the CR, one can try to "grab" her attention when she emerges.

While I'm willing to admit that there were times when I was getting a bit impatient and wishing I could get a particular dancer to drift away from a seemingly endless chat session, I'm not sure either the patron or the dancer would be overly pleased to be approached by another patron while in conversation. But that's just my attitude.

I'm like you r_d; I never approach a girl if she's already talking to another customer.

This strikes me as rude and disrespectful for both the customer and the stripper. Basically, you're telling her: "I don't care if you were planning to bring this guy to the CR, I want you to come with me and what I want is more important than what you choose." I think most strippers will actually prefer to make money by spending time with someone they actually like, rather than with someone who's sending her the message that he's entitled to see her naked just because he's paying. Let's face it, it's not like they're selling you a pizza... their job involves being very intimate with people they barely know, so the comfort factor is important for them too. Dancers are never obligated to dance for anyone who asks them, so it's always a good idea to be polite.

Case in point, the last time I went to Pigale, I was talking to a girl I had just met. Things were going well, we were having an passionate and intelligent discussion, when a guy came to us, placed himself between us (well let's say in a triangle with us) and just asked her right there if she would go with him to the CR. I think we were both a little surprised (I think he even cut her in the middle of a sentence). Luckily, she very diplomatically told him the obvious: that she was already with someone else, pointing at me, and that no, she wasn't going to go with him. After he left, we both agreed that his behavior was very impolite.

• Like 3

Hey, it sounds like maybe you guys met at Pigales!

For the record, I would never interrupt. Just be patient, charming, handsome, young, and wealthy. Make eye contact and smile. Guaranteed love at first sight.

I'm like you r_d; I never approach a girl if she's already talking to another customer.

This strikes me as rude and disrespectful for both the customer and the stripper. Basically, you're telling her: "I don't care if you were planning to bring this guy to the CR, I want you to come with me and what I want is more important than what you choose." I think most strippers will actually prefer to make money by spending time with someone they actually like, rather than with someone who's sending her the message that he's entitled to see her naked just because he's paying. Let's face it, it's not like they're selling you a pizza... their job involves being very intimate with people they barely know, so the comfort factor is important for them too. Dancers are never obligated to dance for anyone who asks them, so it's always a good idea to be polite.

Case in point, the last time I went to Pigale, I was talking to a girl I had just met. Things were going well, we were having an passionate and intelligent discussion, when a guy came to us, placed himself between us (well let's say in a triangle with us) and just asked her right there if she would go with him to the CR. I think we were both a little surprised (I think he even cut her in the middle of a sentence). Luckily, she very diplomatically told him the obvious: that she was already with someone else, pointing at me, and that no, she wasn't going to go with him. After he left, we both agreed that his behavior was very impolite.

• Like 1

In response to some of the posts:

I've never had a bad result doing this (can't remember a time the dancer said no). Also, I will never interrupt a "long" conversation, it will only be if the dancer just got out of CR/after dance and is hopping tables.

The dancer has all the power in the world to say no, and continue on with the conversation (and potentially losing a guaranteed sale). They are usually quite happy with how they end up being compensated in the CR.