TV Shows, what is your funny? Who is your Hottie?

I am watching Kings of Queens. I always love these episodes.

I enjoy how real and funny Cary is! I think she is a hottie, and well Doug not so much a typlical hottie, but is so funny you gotta love him!

It's odd though, Cary always seems to have this low self esteem, which I am sure was designed to make her more in touch with the audience?? But how the hell could she think she is "ugly" or "fat" ?? Really come on!! She is super hot, even when she is a bit heavier in some episodes.

Also, Ellen DeGeneres, is my hero!! I love her!!! On the worst of days, she can crack a smile from me, and remind me how being kind is the most important action of each day:)

What makes you laugh, think, or just sit awe of their beauty?

Why?? What is it that they do that touches you, makes you giggle even when sad/mad?

I don't watch a lot of TV as what I like isn't available through my TV provider.

I download almost everything I see from Top Gear UK (A show about exotic cars and very funny).

Breaking Bad, Maron, Comedy bang bang, UFC fights, documentaries and Jerry Seinfeld on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (online)

What I do like to watch on TV is The Daily Show, Chelsea Lately and believe it or not, Fashion Police. (I have a crush on Joan Rivers)

I do like to watch Kaley Cuoco on the Big Bang Theory

• Like 1

Wow...King of Queens is my number one all time sitcom followed by.....are u ready?

Everyone Loves Raymond

Seinfeld

Family Guy

Frasier

Cosby show

I could go on and on forever!

Love channels like Dejavu etc that show old comedy series.

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
My hotties...Doug for sure, Niles Krane, Newman. I like variety!
  • Like 1

For sitcoms I guess ones from the past are what Iike

Seinfeld

Cheers

Frasier

WKRP In Cincinnatti (wish it would be brought back)

A rambling

RG

For sitcoms I guess ones from the past are what Iike

Seinfeld

Cheers

Frasier

WKRP In Cincinnatti (wish it would be brought back)

A rambling

RG

HAHAHHAH I like your style, it is funny that even though Sinfelid has been done for while, I think it is still the most quoted, to this day! I always quote...

"these pretzels are making me thirsty!!" hahah

I remember WKRP...did they not try to make a spin off or something a while ago? Think it flooped:(

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I find sitcoms pretty hit and miss for consistant laughs these days. The only show I can think of that never fails to make me laugh out loud is Archer.

As far as my hottie list, here's just a few:

yvonne-strahovski-dexter-season-7.png

7-12-13-Natalie-Zea.jpg

trueblood-jessica.jpg

Edited by realnicehat

Like most of the previous posters I enjoyed the older sitcoms including ones like MASH and Bob Newhart.

Currently watching Modern Family - I find the blonde (Julie Bowen) very hot!

Guest ****ven

Oh man,

I must say both Archer and Modern family are on my current top laugh list.

I'm also a big fan of recent shows like How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Parks & Recreation etc

Classic Laughter Seinfeld, Roseanne, Fresh Prince lol.

I also must mention my HBO drama addiction. I love game of Thrones. Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad are also definatly mentionable.

This will probably date me, but I thought Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewtched was pretty hot, I dream of Genie was hot too, can't remember her name right now...

Barbara Eden.

She's still got the outfit.

169488310.jpg

Thank RNH, I will choose to remember her in her oufit in her younger years, still not too bad for her age tho!

This will probably date me, but I thought Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewtched was pretty hot, I dream of Genie was hot too, can't remember her name right now...

Although I think this lady looks like Ann Margaret some think she looks like Elizabeth Montgomery, so if you are ever in Ottawa, you might like to contact Meg For Fun. Mind you she is pretty hot and sexy in her own right, not to mention a wonderful companion too

RG

• Like 2

Into season 2 of weeds so far and I love it. Crushing on Romany Malco and Elizabeth Perkins.

I love that show!! I watched 5 seasons in 4 nights lmao, careful its addictive...