Nevada Relaxations

The decor looks far better than it did when it was at Cumberland and Edmonton ( ithink that's the spot) As for Lana's tits being natural they sure felt like it; didn't see any evidence of surgery and yes, the kitty was real also.:cooter:

Wow how many years ago was it over there? I thought i was old....

I believe it is at 258 McPhillips door on the right hand side up the stairs and down that long hallway right to the end. I think..

That's Moonlight.

Nevadas is on Sargent near the corner of Arlington.

there's a very attractive blonde gal there I was talking to about 2 weeks ago. She's been there only a couple months. Mid to late twenyies, hot looking body, long blonde hair. That day was the first I've seen of her. She's really nice to talk to and I'm going to book her next time I'm there but I can't remember her name. I think it's Sherry but I don't know for sure. I'll let you all know how it goes.

There is a Cherry there that matches that description, lots of tattoos- large bolt ons. Used to be an indie that was on EC for a while under the name Hailey. There is a review either on this board or the the other -erb.

Heard today there is a "Jade" working at Nevadas.

Is this the Jade who has been around for many years as either an Indy or in MP's? 40+, MILF with a nice rack.

I had heard she moved to Edmonton a couple years back.

There is a Cherry there that matches that description, lots of tattoos- large bolt ons. Used to be an indie that was on EC for a while under the name Hailey. There is a review either on this board or the the other -erb.

yes BB that's her. I saw her yesterday. She's a little older than I thought ( in her thirties ) although you'd never know it. A hot little slim body with very nice bolt ons. I find her very attractive.

I found her service to be excellent and no sign of an ametuer there. Don't know about the massage because I never seem to get around to it. hehe

I recommend Cherry with no reservations and will repeat with her for sure

a few days ago I had a double session with Cherry and Natalie of Nevada's. Natalie is very beautiful. Had a great time and I'll be booking them agian. That's the first time I've had a visit with Natalie and looking forward to seeing her alone. Oh Boy. do those girls like each other. WOW I recommend them both individually or together.

Yes Natalie and cherry are both top notch as are Jade and Sammi. I was worried when they fired everyone that the place would go downhill but they've got some good talent there now.

Haven't tried a duo there yet, but with all the sexy talent there recently, I'm thinking about it. Been going there on and off for years, but lately so many great girls, I think now I might be addicted! :-D

Nevadas is the only place in town I haven't tried out yet, not sure what I am waiting for I guess I got comfortable with the other ones, I used to really like Jesse's when it was open. I often winder what is in that house now? that stair case made for some nice views.

Catherine has retired, for all of you that knew her I think we can all agree that she will be missed, and if you are reading Catherine this all the best kitty cat!

Can someone who goes to Nevada's regularly PM me some specifics about how it is these days? Easy to get setup as a new client? Hours, typical tip amounts, etc? I kinda miss Rainbow Place, cause they were open till 4am, and I'm a night owl.

I've enjoyed her company many times. A wonderful woman. Thanks Cat I'll miss you.

A long and illustrious carreer which left many satisfied men in her wake.

She"ll definitely get into the Hall of Fame on the first ballot. :)