Nevada Relaxations

Can someone provide an update on this place such as which ladies are the best to see.

From what I've read the best ladies have either retired, or went somewhere else.

It was really nice to see Hallie back at Nevada's. A cut above IMO

Toya is awesome that's for sure and I'm really happy she's back as well.

Guest s********40

She is formerly Taylor from Broadways...Very nice chocolat delight, with a perfect ass.She is so friendly and very talented in all items of a SP.I very happy to hear from her since she moved to Toronto a couple of months ago.

I have been there twice, both times early in the afternoon and found only a few girls and nothing really to suit my particular taste (young & petite). Very friendly service though!! And the place is as nice and clean as I have seen.

Is it better to visit later in the day/evening for a better selection of ladies available?

What does Toya look like?

Toya is 5'9 millato, very attractive, late 20's could easily have a modeling career. excellent sessions

Rooms are a little pricey up to $90 an hour for hot tub. Place is nice clean you get buzzed in and look at the available ladies in a photo album if you see one you like you can ask to see her in person if they're not busy. Pickings are pretty slim right now my last few visits there hasn't been anyone working who isn't pushing 40. Generally everyone is nice and straight forward they know why you're there don't be shy about being specific once you're in the room. Much better than the other 2 places in town

11 till 11 I think. How bout calling them and asking ? Number is in the book

Guest Sno****54

I went there yesterday, and met Courtney, a very attrative lady in her 22's.She is really nice,but didn't allow kissing or :Cunning:,and she don't like to pull inside of jacuzzi.Overall, the experience was good, and I will repeat really soon.

Can someone who goes to Nevada's regularly PM me some specifics about how it is these days? Easy to get setup as a new client? Hours, typical tip amounts, etc? I kinda miss Rainbow Place, cause they were open till 4am, and I'm a night owl.

Same here!! Can someone PM me the specifics? Highly interested and frustrated!!!

She is gone from there. For at least a year now, and I heard through the grapevine that she is out of the business all together. To bad cause for an older lady she was very good at what she did- will miss her a lot!

They broke the mold when they made Catherine. She was everything an SP should be.

But all good things must come to an end and I hope she's happy and well wherever she is. :)

Hey peeps, new guy here from winterpeg and looking to find a place to warm up!!!

Can someone pm me some good recommendations?

Might be after a good massage with a happy ending!!!

Executive Bath or Time out are your best bets if just looking for a massage with a happy ending, same building one is upstairs and one is down, down stairs has the showers in the rooms really the only difference.

Guest Sno****54

I met Kendra just few days ago, and I found her as one of the best girls i had ever met at Nevada.She is really hot and beautiful, but her great expertise is an incredible body massage technique which drove me crazy ,and I can't refrain the release:sperm: when she started to lick all my body, especially my gun part.Totally crazy and amazing!