Nevada Relaxations

I met Kendra just few days ago, and I found her as one of the best girls i had ever met at Nevada.She is really hot and beautiful, but her great expertise is an incredible body massage technique which drove me crazy ,and I can't refrain the release:sperm: when she started to lick all my body, especially my gun part.Totally crazy and amazing!

OMG! I have to totally agree. Best decision I ever made to have a session with Kendra. Don't know if it was her young sexy looks, her incredible natural tits, or her tantalizing touch, but I was left spinning in a world of pleasure! The time flew by so quickly, days later I'm still gripping it - I mean trying to come to grip with all the throbbing sensations I had experienced! She is by far one of the best I have ever had there! Next time, I'm going to need a much longer session! :-p

Kendra is back at Nwvadas... usual problem many have had with management and the fines

There's a new black girl there whose working name is Asia. She's young and slender, and is very sexy. She has a liberal menu and obviously enjoys her work.

Was in there a week back and there was black lady working. There were cops parked across the street and i was the only brave guy to go in.Chose an hour session and it was exquisite; she knows what she is doing and her knowledge of technology is good also.Good conversationalist and good oral skills; i wished I had had more time as i am sure I could have gotten varied mileage. Definitely recommend her to any and all visitors.

Marked car (there was a power outage and they were directing traffic on foot. Not sure what this adds/subtracts to the anecdote....

It's been reported elsewhere that LE has visited Nevada a couple of times in recent weeks, and that they said they'll be back often.

Reported by who? So far this all sounds like 4th person speculation
I didn't say it's all true. It could certainly be mostly bullshit speculation. I just said the alleged LE visits were reported on another board. You know which one. However, Coconuts 17 mentioned the cops across the street and didn't seem to understand why I asked the question.

No, as I am not from Winnipeg, I did not get the 'hinting' that you were doing as to 'visits' by cops; as I indicated there was a power outage at Arlington & Sargeant and there were City Police(not cadets) that were directing traffic and that there was a cop car in the strip mall across the street. Far as i know they were traffic services officers not vice (or whatever the hell it is) cops. But then again, I'm not a chickenshit like many people, so I made it look like I was supposed to be there and walked in. I guess if you look like a Don Knotts or some such character, all worried and whatnot, you'll have the heat on you faster than you can say "I confess".

EB was fully booked saturday with few girls working, so I decided to try Nevadas. Only problem I couldn't find it. I know its 793 Sargent, but what door do you use ? I tried the one right next to Cerbos but it was locked. Could it have been closed or did I go to the wrong entrance...

It has a wooden door with no sign right next door to Scerbo's. If you went after 6 PM on Saturday, it was likely closed. I believe their hours are 11 AM to 11 PM M to F and noon till 6 PM S - S.

In any case, you have to be a member to get in. There are two doors - you enter the outside door and push the buzzer, and they ask you for your name and membership number. You would probably have to go during the week to become a member. Your best bet is to phone and ask for info.

I went and checked nevadas out and they have some great new talent..There is a beautiful young red head there named Rachel...who gives great service....a definent must go!

Looking for an update to this post.

Should I bother stopping at Nevadas or give it a Pass?

I prefer slim Brunets, do they have a web page, or a calendar of he Ladies?

There is no website...you have to become a member to go there

Call around 10 or 10:30 am to talk to Eric the owner about membership.

Nevadas Update. After locating the entrance (no name just the Address #'s on the door.) Was welcomed at the front desk as a newbie. Went through the formalities of becoming a member. I must say I was expecting something a little different. I did however leave with a smile on my face, and will give the place another chance hopefully on a day with more girls available. I did not expect it to be closed at 18:00 on Saturday.

Nevadas Update. After locating the entrance (no name just the Address #'s on the door.) Was welcomed at the front desk as a newbie. Went through the formalities of becoming a member. I must say I was expecting something a little different. I did however leave with a smile on my face, and will give the place another chance hopefully on a day with more girls available. I did not expect it to be closed at 18:00 on Saturday.
You should have read my post earlier in this thread:

It has a wooden door with no sign right next door to Scerbo's. If you went after 6 PM on Saturday, it was likely closed. I believe their hours are 11 AM to 11 PM M to F and noon till 6 PM S - S.

In any case, you have to be a member to get in. There are two doors - you enter the outside door and push the buzzer, and they ask you for your name and membership number. You would probably have to go during the week to become a member. Your best bet is to phone and ask for info.

Kienna is back as well AKA Toya. had a wonderful session with her recently