Sounds like a sickening scene . Isn't it much better

to pay a bit more and be sure of seeing a clean lady

in a nice hotel room?

Your absolutely right

Sounds like a sickening scene . Isn't it much better

to pay a bit more and be sure of seeing a clean lady

in a nice hotel room?

Yes but the exploitation of women, especially young women, makes me angry. The whistle blower who started this thread should be congratulated for having courage. I would have been too scared to do that for fear of retribution from 24/7.

• Like 1

I am adding to this thread in hopes that gentlemen will do their research before seeing an unknown SP/agency in order keep themselves safe by avoiding Bait&Switch, scams and dangerous encounters (like this one).

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=151989

This is about the 24/7 agency

I very recently seen a girl who has had adds posted on this as well as other sites. Her pics are at least 10 years old and 40 lbs lighter. Her age is not truthful (not even close) and other info posted is not accurate at all. Also landed with her body guard / enforcer but he got a bit of a shock when he met me lol.

This is not a bait and switch scam. Pics are really her but not a recent or truthful portrait of what your about to meet. I am also not sure of the intentions of these two if I hadn't been the size of a man I am and have worked in an industry where I know how to handle myself and deal with that type of situation .

Ok so here is how third person got involved. I called the SP for outcall to my upscale hotel in the city. When the knock came at the door I looked through the view hole and could see the girl. I opened the door and sort of stepped back and to the side so she could come in , as she walked in and I was looking at her very disappointedly the man came from behind and sort of barged in. He soon realized that I was between him and the door and I was a lot bigger than him. He started stuttering and spitting that he was there to collect the money

And make sure all went well.

I knew this was not a good scene and not how I wanted my evening to go. The dynamic duo was sent packing.

This could happen to anyone "24/7" , read between the lines.

• Like 6

24/7 epitomizes that dark deceitful and dangerous side of the industry where clients and providers are put in danger and taken advantage of.

• Like 4

24/7 and Halicuties are the same "agency" with the same number. Gentlemen please stay safe, do your research and Google phone numbers, as well as always check the warning section.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 4

Add says she is 19 years old and that is incorrect by 8 to 12 year (my best guess).

Can not swear if the pics on the add are really her ,and one time in her life ,because they do not show her face . However the girl that came to my hotel was 30 to 40 lbs heavier than the body pics posted on BP.

Girl was in very bad shape due to drug abuse. I am not talking about a bit of weed smoking I am referring to hard core drug abuse.

When I opened the door of my hotel to let her in I got an additional visitor with her. She landed with a guy who was her bodyguard / pimp whatever. He said he was there to collect money and make sure everything went ok. We had an exchange of words, ect and out the door he went. I am not sure if they landed with another motive but being the person I am , i didn't give them any chance.

I believe this is a case of bait and switch because of the pics and info advertised . It is also a dangerous situation when a third unexpected , unwanted person barrels in through the door.

I guess I can take part of the blame as I should have done my homework on the 24/7 agency. Either way everyone needs to be warned about the practices that this agency conducts. STAY AWAY !!!!!!

• Like 8

Thanks for sharing the information. It is NOT on you to take any blame for the circumstances you found yourself in; this was the brazen act of a bully. We're all glad to hear you got through this dangerous situation as well as can be hoped.

Has any one used 24/7 on BP ? Beautiful girls but I must admit they seem all quite young.

Edited by boomer01
sprlling

Everything mentioned in these warnings is correct. Two buddies and myself ordered three "agency" ladies to our party last weekend, it was a terrible experience. Stay away at all costs!

What are they still in business ?

Because not everyone is smart enough to do their homework on CERB before picking up the phone. ;)

• Like 2

Guest El**s902

I was just basically mugged of $140, and violently threatened.

Despite reading all these warnings, I figured I'd give this agency a shot as the contact number was very, very convincing about them being a genuine business. He denied the sketchy reports saying that they were just competitors trying to make them look bad, and that they were the busiest and best agency in town. Etc. Unfortunately I bought into the bullshit.

I showed up and the girl was pretty similar to the pictures, and there was no 'pimp' in the location as previous reports indicated so I thought, okay, this might have changed and it should be okay. I talked to the SP briefly to confirm what was discussed over the phone before handing her the money. The location was disgusting but for some reason I thought it would be okay since it was just her and no one else there.

Not even 5 minutes later, 2 males and a woman barged into the apartment. Literally unlocked the door and started yelling at me to leave and quote on quote, Get the fuck out.

So here I am, feeling like a complete idiot, who was just robbed by a completely obvious scam. If anyone is considering contacting them, don't make the same mistake I did.

After a little discussion, it seems the best route is through crimestoppers as it is anonymous and with a couple different comments, maybe something will get done. This sort of thing impacts us all directly and indirectly and I hate to see anyone being intimidated or threatened.

Again, this is a choice but at least this option is anonymous.

http://www.halifax.ca/police/crcp/crimestoppers.html

Play safe gentlemen!

• Like 3

I wish I had the benefit of the warnings contained in this thread before I decided to try 24/7. That's why I started this thread and that's why this section exists. I know when you're in need it's easy to believe that which promises to sooth your yearning. Even when the obvious is telling us otherwise. I've been there. It's a hard lesson but we're glad it was only 140$ you lost and not your life.

This is a good community so let's take full advantage of it and help keep providers and hobbyist safe by trusting the words of those who take the time to post for the benefit of us all

Thanks for posting.

Edited by Samurai
Grammar
  • Like 4

I called 24/7 agency for Halifax. They sent a gurl. Once she got the money, she said she had to go pay her cab, but not to worry. I followed her out out to open up the lobby door for her on her way back in. But when she got in the cab she never came back! I was pretty bummed out. Kaylee wouldve been Perfect for me. Has anyone else had this problem with 24/7.

I called 24/7 agency for Halifax. They sent a gurl. Once she got the money, she said she had to go pay her cab, but not to worry. I followed her out out to open up the lobby door for her on her way back in. But when she got in the cab she never came back! I was pretty bummed out. Kaylee wouldve been Perfect for me. Has anyone else had this problem with 24/7.

You should consider this post for the Switch and bait section for HFX. But in my experience, any business that operates 24hours a day, 7 days a week, is one that I would be extra cautious of, and know that when they say " I have to go pay my driver" it is a scam. If they need cab fair or driver fee paid ( most agency drivers will wait till after the apt) even if a cab, why does the lady need 150.00? Would it not be like 20 or 30?

Saying her name in a public forum may not be wisest thing to do. Did you call the agency back? The owners may not know that is happening.

• Like 1

Saying her name in a public forum may not be wisest thing to do. Did you call the agency back? The owners may not know that is happening.

That so-called "agency" specializes in scams:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=146788&highlight=24%2F7+agency

For some reason it no longer appears on the main page of Nova Scotia Warnings: To Report Bait and Switch, Scams & Dangerous Encounters (NOT FOR NEGATIVE and you can only find it by doing a search.

Perhaps a bump is needed on that thread.

• Like 2