So a guy refused to go down on me because I get too wet, whaaat?

Wanted to discuss something personal away from my Routine SP.. tra la la :-) Yeah I do have personal relationships and Yeah I do date.Anyways....

Okay, so recently I met a guy that I thought I liked, and I assumed that he liked me, earlier today we hooked up a little (fingering and a lot of french kissing, sex kinda happened but he lost his erection quickly).

Anyway, I asked him to go down on me and he refused, saying that I'm a squirter and that I get too wet, I'm mildly insulted, to say that least.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I should do with this guy, and if any other females here have ever encountered this.

• Like 2

Consider it his loss, not yours.

He obviously does not enjoy the finer things in life!

Posted via Mobile Device

I gotta agree with antlerman.

If he expects you to go down on him, he should go down on you. Fair's fair.

And since he refuses, fuck him. Better fish in the sea who love a wet pussy.

• Like 5

Lol, and since he lost his erection quickly, is this what ur looking for? I would think you need a good hard cock and a guy who will eat you like there's no tomorow!!

• Like 2

First of all, if this guy lost his erection while in mid "coitus" with a beautiful woman, the last thing he should be complaining about is how wet she is.

Secondly, to the guy who did this...congratulations dumbass, looks like the only sex you'll be having going forward is with your hand

Don't waste your time with this guy! consider it a blessing in disguise that you found out what kind of man he is sooner rather than later

• Like 3

Lame! Ditch him move on. He got what he wanted and was too lazy to reciprocate, just making excuses. Definitely not worth the effort, lots of guys love to go down on a squirter ;)

Wanted to discuss something personal away from my Routine SP.. tra la la :-) Yeah I do have personal relationships and Yeah I do date.Anyways....

Okay, so recently I met a guy that I thought I liked, and I assumed that he liked me, earlier today we hooked up a little (fingering and a lot of french kissing, sex kinda happened but he lost his erection quickly).

Anyway, I asked him to go down on me and he refused, saying that I'm a squirter and that I get too wet, I'm mildly insulted, to say that least.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I should do with this guy, and if any other females here have ever encountered this.

If I refuse.. Slap me ! If I refuse again slap me again ! If I refuse again shoot me !!!! I am incredibly horny now but I imagine you won't go down on me because I am too hard... ;)

I gotta agree with antlerman.

If he expects you to go down on him, he should go down on you. Fair's fair.

And since he refuses, fuck him. Better fish in the sea who love a wet pussy.[/QUOTE]

That covers it in a nutshell

As I like to say "The wetter the better" lap it up...all of it :) Go ahead lady and ride my face, nothing like a good face fuck....BTW squirting by a lady is "hot" :)

• Like 3

So would the female equivalent to this be "I don't want to go down on you....you leak too much". Jeez....talk about a buzz kill.

Guest webothscore

Yeah, I can see both go or both don't, but one getting and not giving, not to keen about one sided situations.

Edited by webothscore

I don't understand even if you weren't wet, what does he thinks going to happen when he does go down on you? I've never seen a dry tongue. Also if you don't get wet then he doing something seriously wrong.

I don't understand even if you weren't wet, what does he thinks going to happen when he does go down on you? I've never seen a dry tongue. Also if you don't get wet then he doing something seriously wrong.

lol maybe he thought that he was gonna drown :-)

Actually, this has happened to me once. I figure these are folks that are usually not really into giving oral anyway, or don't appreciate the taste of a woman ejaculating. Agreed; their loss.

• Like 1

Eating pussy, is like eating watermelon...unless your getting your ears wet, you're doing it wrong. "Nuf said!!

• Like 2

Squirting doesn't appeal to everyone, but it does to me. It's an intimate moment that doesn't occur frequently, so it's kinda like my Halley's Comet of sex.......and I'd hate to miss it.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

That's ridiculous, but his loss I say.

Maybe you should get him one of these ;)

dry-suit.jpg

Perhaps this guy felt embarrassed about losing his erection or being "inadequate"? Sometimes childish people feel the need to debase others in order to bring them down to their level... Maybe because he was feeling embarrassed, he felt he needed to also make you feel the same, or "take you down a peg" so he wasn't the only one?

Or maybe he is intimidated by the act of pussy-eating... maybe he thinks he isn't good at it, or doesn't really know how to do it. Maybe he has never really done it before... so instead of just communicating that to you, he just blurted out something mean so you wouldn't ask again?

Remember: 98% of things people say/do have everything to do with THEM and how THEY feel, and very little (if anything) to do with YOU.

I'm definitely NOT saying that what he said/did was right - I think his behavior is deplorable. I'm just trying to think of why any guy would act like that.

Edited by EvaAdore
Added Point
  • Like 4

... saying that I'm a squirter and that I get too wet...

There is one other possible explanation. The man is insane. I get hard just reading this.... ;)

• Like 1

The guy is obviously insane. lol There is nothing more arousing and enjoyable than a lady who can squirt. To me it's very hot. :D ;) It's wonderful and pleasurable to have a lady squirt all over your body and face while it's occurring, either while you are licking her or having her ride you. Also fair is fair in my opinion. If you have a beautiful lady that is willing to give you a BJ, then you should be willing to go down on her as well. 69 while she's squirting. Hot hot hot. ;) ;) His loss as he doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Well...you have to respect that some people have "activities" they don't care for. This situation however is a little odd and I'm sorry it happened to you. I suspect it's a rare occasion that it will happen again.

• Like 3