So a guy refused to go down on me because I get too wet, whaaat?

Just being a little devilly advocatey here, as I drink gush by the mouthfuls if offered, but if he doesn't want a mouthful of gush while eating pussy, well, that's his right, isn't it? Just as it's your right to lose his number. If you're attracted enough to him to believe he's worth it, you could try a couple more times to convince him, but if he doesn't like a mouthful of gush, what can you do? Don't make the mistake of thinking you can change him; you can't. If after a couple more attempts it doesn't work, cut him loose. You'll both be better off.

• Like 2

Just as it's your right to lose his number. .... cut him loose. You'll both be better off.

I removed him from my phone same time and blocked him off as well.I just dn't see the usefulness of such a guy in my life :-)

• Like 1

Just being a little devilly advocatey here, as I drink gush by the mouthfuls if offered, but if he doesn't want a mouthful of gush while eating pussy, well, that's his right, isn't it? Just as it's your right to lose his number. If you're attracted enough to him to believe he's worth it, you could try a couple more times to convince him, but if he doesn't like a mouthful of gush, what can you do? Don't make the mistake of thinking you can change him; you can't. If after a couple more attempts it doesn't work, cut him loose. You'll both be better off.

While it's true in theory, most guys won't respect the lady's preference. Most guys will try very hard to pressure a girl into giving them a BJ (or swallow), even if they don't like it. If they don't, many will use that as an excuse to either cheat on them, or break up immediately. So in that aspect, if the guy expect the lady to do something a bit uncomfortable for him, he should be able to do the same.

Kinda like doing dishes. Nobody likes that, but if you want your bf/gf to do it, you should also be able to do it.

In the end, what's important in those situations is if the thing is something you really hate/can't stand, or just something annoying/a chore that you can still do to make the other happy.

Personally, the only thing hotter then going down on a lady would be going down on a very wet lady that squirts. =D

Sorry, as much as I like (nee, Love!) DATY, it seems to be just a preference from one person to another (what floats one persons boat may not even wet anothers') - and in this business, cannot be taken personally, but respectfully imho. (We are not really dating here, right?)

It's no different than some girls not swallowing, not taking COF, or even not kissing (etc.) - each of which has it's fan, or not - but simply part of the variety which is the spice of life. The term applied here seems to be YMMV - kinda works both ways I guess. Thus, as repeatedly discussed here, communication is key ahead of time and during the session, whereby plans can be made accordingly and changes accommodated on the fly (within reason and the boundaries of preference). Most times it works out to each persons satisfaction, if not even beyond expectations - but not always.

As well, from a more selfish perspective if you will, it seems this can also be a very one way business at times, as guys pay for what they want (from your menu within restrictions) moreso than paying for what the SP wants done to them - if you know what I mean.

So, while a pet peeve, maybe not something to publicly chide clients for. (For ex: I have ladies whom won't sing for me (singing can be a very personal thing not everyone enjoys), yet I enjoy, which only makes it that much more special when I do find a lady whom sings ;-) la la LA LAAAAA - WOOOOOO!! hehe - love it!! ...but it's not for everyone, like DATY.)

Either or, as a working lady, I am sure you will have many other orally fixated suitors beckoning at your call soon ;-) Bon appetit tout le monde!

Guest B**na***oy
I removed him from my phone same time and blocked him off as well.I just dn't see the usefulness of such a guy in my life :-)

Just don't forget to add my name in your phone book. ;-)

Good call! I firmly believe your willingness and love for going down on a woman is directly proportional to your usefulness!!!

Im constantly trying to make myself more useful...

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

If a guy couldn't keep it hard very long you'd think he would be captain america when it came to eating pussy.

I mean to make up for other short falls.

To say "you get to wet" ?????? Um I'd be telling him he has to pack up and go. There are plenty of men who will rock your world that way. No need to waste time him.

His loss.

All I can say is he is nuts, something wrong with a guy that expects oral but does not return the favor and to top it all off you were soaked waiting for a licking, hehe should have called me

Guest *l**e

no such thing as too wet...at least not to me!!! I LOOOOOVE it, the wetter the better, baby!!

I never knew it was possible to have a too wet pussy....and i assume I have done something right if the bed gets wet.

• Like 1

Maybe its just not his thing.

I personally don't do oral sex, I don't ask for it either.

You could have asked him to us his fingers.

Maybe its just not his thing.

I personally don't do oral sex, I don't ask for it either.

You could have asked him to us his fingers.

You are right, we are all different and attracted and turned on by different things. I think the key is to not be offended or to offend when one or the other points out their preferences. Phrasing our likes and dislikes is very important as we all should be sensitive and understanding when pointing them out:)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
You are right, we are all different and attracted and turned on by different things. I think the key is to not be offended or to offend when one or the other points out their preferences. Phrasing our likes and dislikes is very important as we all should be sensitive and understanding when pointing them out:)

You're bang on Cristy. Open, frank and non judgmental communication is key to a mutually rewarding experience.

Holly Cow, I finally found the Thread! .... 

I'll Add to this.. When I have more time.. 

The "Squirting Thread".. Oh yes.. Get the Kiddie Pool Out.. Hehehe.. 

And Yes... New to Me About 1.5 ago... 💦💦;)

• Like 1

Years ago while living in GTA, a friend and I shared a ride to Ottawa for the weekend. He was visiting some college friends of his and I spent the weekend with friends of mine. On the drive home, he told about the marital troubles of one of his buddies. This buddy had been married since college, about 5-6 years, but the relationship was going south. One bizarre little anecdote was about how much of a prude the guy was. Apparently his wife wanted oral sex and he refused, saying, and I'm not making this up, that he refused to put his mouth where she peed from. I nearly drove off the road from the shock. At the time, my own relationship was going south, partly for related reasons as my ex would refuse to participate in any oral sex, giving and especially receiving. And I love going down on women, very much my favourite thing to do, so this was a huge thing to not be able to do. And this guy was refusing his wife's desires! Turns out the marriage didn't last long, only another year. His wife went to live with a female lover. This was a long time ago and I don't know what's happened since. It has always been a puzzle to me why people would deny themselves pleasure. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jessica Rain said:

I will say right now, don't see me if you don't like it wet!  

LMAO 

LOL Hun you can get me wet from 100's of km away though it's so much more fun in person!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I always look forward to a female ejaculate/wet spot.

So do I......but it's almost like "needle in a haystack" type of thing...   😉 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

I will say right now, don't see me if you don't like it wet!  

LMAO 

I second that! I’ve seen some good talent in my time but it comes with chemistry and listening to the woman.

Expecting just the waterfalls to magically appear like a circus act are in for a rude awakening. It doesn’t work that way. Those who have taken the time to learn how to do it could teach courses on the subject. Hehe.

I would always cringe when I would see a thread appear looking for that sort of thing and names popping up including mine. It was as though a person could just call that person and instant waterworks .It happens with some people and sometimes it doesn’t. This is a case of YMMV..at least for me.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1