Anna Sweets

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Just saw Anna (again!) However, this was the first time I saw her as an incall.

She's got a great spot in a easy to find location with ample parking and a great view (and I'm not referencing looking out the windows; although I'm sure they are picturesque as well!)

From the time I arrived I felt like I had been transported far away from my everyday life to a place where beauty and sensuality ruled. It was a wonderful afternoon filled with the sounds of moans, sighs and laughter.

Having the option to see Anna as an incall simply makes her all the more tempting and as has been my experience deeply satisfying.

Thank you Anna!

Over a month ago, I had the opportunity to visit Anna while she was offering incalls in lovely Kingston. Prior to our engagment we had sent pm's back and forth to each other and then quickly became text messages, and being of the flirtious type of texts. We quickly became very intrigued by each other.

Anna is a very attractive lady, with beautiful smile that would light up any room,gorgeous blue eyes, she is curvy but with beautiful curves, soft skin and lips that when kissed she will melt your heart. Anna has the most beautiful soft 38DD breasts, and I loved caressing her beautiful breasts :)

picture.php?albumid=8002&pictureid=52669

When I arrived at her location, our lips were sealed for a long hello, a very sensual and soft long kiss. I brought some fruit,bottled waters and OJ for our 2 hour apppointment.

We chatted a bit, sat on the edge of the bed, and then lips got tangled, hands were roaming and clothes started coming off as we were both getting very aroused.

Anna's smile was now glowing and we were both naked, and lying in the huge bed while kissing and caressing each other, wasn't long before, I decided to pleasure, Anna and did she enjoy it. I wanted her to ride my face so we changed positions, and she sat on my face and held the headboard while I devoured her and stroked my own cock at times, I also ran my big soft hands along her body and holding her beautiful soft breasts and pinching her nipples gently Anna had goosebumps all over her body.

She could see in the mirror what I was up to, and it was arousing her more, she was now in a state where her moans were deep and her breathing became very heavy, she was having a clitoral orgasm, soon I could not hear anything as my head was nicely smothered tightly between her thighs, and I could hear from inside her body her moans, and felt her quivers and shakes. What a beautiful feeling and what a way arousing a lady first thing in the am with an orgasm for her. :)

It wasn't long before Anna decided to treat myself to her magical oral pleasure, she knew exactly how to get me aroused to start, by deep kisses, running her finger nails along the side of my body, pinching my nipples so goosebumps were raised on my skin. She kissed my body and worked her way down, and gave me so great oral, nice and slow, and very arousing.

I told Anna it was time, so she brought out the cover, and she rode me cowgirl for a while, the we rolled to our sides while I was still deep inside her, and we were kissing passionately, soon I rolled on top of her in missionary, and it was long and slow and beautiful.

After my 1st SOG, we cuddled for a while, we caressed bodies, we kissed deeply, and then of course I got hard again ;) It did not take us long for some positions used, more oral on each other and muiltple orgasms for her.

Anna was pure delight to meet, she is great to talk too, she is great lover, she was great to snuggle with, and she certainly made my morning very arousing.

My appointment was not rushed at all, it lived up exactly what I thought it would be, a beautiful mature lady with gorgeous curves and both us pleasuring each other, and becoming friends that we would certainly enjoy each others company again.

Thanks Anna for such a memorable time together.

Pete Xoxo

• Like 2

Everyone who writes about Anna is quick to say how beautiful she is...because she is!!! Wonderful kisser with sweet soft lips. Her body is absolutely wonderful; I could spend hours exploring her. She has the nicest pussy the I've ever put my lips to. Beautifully groomed, soft landing strip and seriously the nicest looking and best tasting pussy I can remember in a long time. Her mouth is very talented and she accomplished what many women have tried to do but very few have been able to accomplish.

She really has no hang-ups that I could tell. Great time. Guys, she gets my highest recommendation!

I saw Anna in early November and she is an absolute beauty. She makes you feel as welcome as if you have been friends and lovers for years.

Her touch is like silk, the taste of her lips is as sweet as honey, the feel of her body against mine is heaven. I left with a smile that last several days and I dream of are next embrace.

This is a long overdue recommendation for the beautiful, talented, and above all intelligent Anna Sweets. I'm certain I can't say more than everyone else already has but I'll try to be blunt and to the point:

Booking was incredibly easy, and Anna was kind, professional, and fun in email correspondence.

Location was upscale and easy to find. Our date started on time.

Anna was classy and gorgeous, as well as warm and welcoming. She was an amazing kisser and put me immediately at ease. Great mood lighting and music, and the chocolate and grapes she fed me in bed were a nice touch.

Sexually, suffice it to say that Anna is an incredibly talented woman who truly enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. Beyond that though, she also proved to be an intelligent, engaging, and entertaining companion during our non-sexual time together.

I would HIGHLY recommend Anna to anyone looking for an experienced, and yet highly erotic and fulfilling GFE.

I was fortunate this week to be able to have my first tryst, with the lovely Anna Sweet. What can I say that hasn't already been written about this beautiful sweet and oh so sexy lady. She made me feel like a giddy collage boy again for the first time in a long time, and I could have spent Hours exploring every inch of her beautiful body time and time again, Unfortunately my tryst with this gorges creature end with me wanting more, so my plans for my next adventure with Anna will definitely be longer.

thank you Anna

I went to see this lady in an upscale hotel room and the first thing I noticed were her eyes. Very lovely eyes you could easily get lost in. Great kisser and gives you lots of attention while you're with her. I won't get into details about what transpired during our meeting as YMMV (at her discretion), but I will say that our time was well worth it!

Edited by calmlunatic
typo correction.

Ms. Anna and I had been trying to find time together since late in the summer of 2013. She works a limited schedule and travels to Ottawa occasionally (so she isn't always in Kingston) and my schedule is demanding as well. Fast forward 8 months and finally we are able the schedule a rendezvous. The location was perfect. Discrete, good parking, well appointed. Hard to believe but Anna is actually more attractive in person than in her pictures. I was actually a little taken aback and lost for words (somewhat stunned) by her beauty - it took me a few minutes to find my balance. Simply gorgeous. From the second I stepped in the room I felt at ease. I quickly relinquished control of the encounter and let Anna take over. I am very glad I did. Perhaps the fastest vanishing hour of my life (note to self: need to book a longer appointment next time!) and it was pure pleasure. As previous gentlemen have stated, Anna is intelligent, personable, funny and extremely skilled in the area of intimacy. The other thing that stood out to me about Anna was how classy she is - an often rare character trait in my experience which can transcend all others. We all know what a GFE or PSE is don't we? Well Anna is an AE - Amazing Experience. I will definitely hope to visit her again soon!

I had the opportunity to spend some "quality time" with Anna earlier this month. She will leave you with memories that will last a long time and really knows how to please. She is very intelligent, educated, and carries conversation easily and really makes you feel at ease. This was my first encounter and I will definitely be back in the future.

I saw Anna a few months ago and I really had a good time. I was and still new to this hobby and Anna made me really comfortable throughout the session. After the main event, we just laid on the bed and talked, which I enjoyed very much. Anna is a very intelligent classy lady and you won't regret spending time with her.

I hope you like the book Anna!! Thanks for a great time.

I was finally able to reconnect with this wonderful lady about 2 weeks ago.

What can I say that hasn't been said before!

Those wet look pants destroyed me when I walked in the door! And I was puddy in her hands for the following 2 hours...

I cannot wait to see this beautiful gem again!

Well I don't know how to start this but I was absolutely shocked by the beauty that opened the door today. I am a newbie to all of this & I had the extreme pleasure of joining Anna today for the most pleasurable & exciting experience that I have ever had. Anna is stunning, sexy & yes ...SWEET. Anna made me feel like the most important part of her day. Contacting Anna & setting up everything was easily done. The only problem that I have is Anna leaves you wanting more. I have never had a problem before but I believe I'm an "ANNAHOLIC" now. I can't wait until I see her again.

Incredible lady. Beautiful, passionate, skilled, and fun. Perfect hour.

Anna uses quotations from the Chinese poet Tsu Yeh, from 13th century. So I bought a book of Yeh's poems.

Then I went to visit Anna. She was lovely, warm, and it was a rich experience for me.

Thank you, Anna!

Got to meet the lovely Anna last night, (for the second time). Have to agree with what`s been previously posted; she`s a very beautiful, intelligent lady. She treats you like you`ve been long time friends. Greets me at the door in a very sexy outfit, she offers me a drink, (we take care of business, she calls whoever to say `Everything`s good!"), then, we slowly caress each other, our lips intertwining, while I slowly remove her clothes, and she mine....well, you get the idea. Afterward, I lay exhausted on the bed, she lays beside me, looks straight into my eyes, like I`m the only one in her life, and we chat for awhile, about all kinds of things. All too soon it`s time to leave! Best Christmas gift I think I`ll get this year! lol

Anna is the perfect way to boost your mood! She is more beautiful in person and makes you feel like royalty! I'd keep her for myself but something so fine must be sampled by other connaseurs. Anna made my 1st adventure one of my 5 best days ever!

Anna is my favorite gal. She is an amazing conversationist, listener and highly intelligent. The lustful side of me sees her as an incredibly sexy woman and time with her is beyond imagination. Always have a great time. Her new picture is smoking hot like her in real life.

I think it might be harder to see her once that pic gets around.

Meeting Anna was like being introduced to the angel in charge of making those going to heaven feel welcomed and 'cared for', as they enter the pearly gates! Her dazzling eyes seem to soothe and stir your soul, while her succulent lips warmly say welcome. You are awe struck by her beauty, warmth and the sheer erotism of her being. "Am I in heaven?" You have to find out for yourself, as I am holding on to my treasured time with this earthly angel. :)

Visited her for the first time recently and WOW what an enchanting beauty. She met me at the door with a kiss and immediately put me at easy with some small talk and flirting. Gorgeous lady with piercing eyes, luscious curves and a wicked little smile. Her intelligence is obvious and she was very attentive, ensuring an extremely satisfying encounter.

Fun, smart and sexy she's everything a man could want. Can't wait to repeat.

MOFW

It is a year since you left the scene. Nobody comes close to replacing you. All we have are the memories. Best wishes in your new world