Hi all,

I just had to completely rebuild My Domination site (was with webs but it seems they froze Me because they are anal about adult content ! No pun intended)

I am open to ideas for the new site. I'm with go daddy now and there is no problem with adult content....yay. Express your self baby !

i would volunteer my services and time if You need pictures of men in various states of submission, bondage, torture and arousal!

First, decide what kind of domina persona you want your site to project.

If you want to go with traditional "dark and threatening" then go with some kind of black background, white text, red highlights. Images are stark, black and white, with lots of shadows. You're evoking "dungeon". This approach can absolutely hit home with a certain segment of your market... but personally I think it's a bit limited, and doesn't make any kind of unique statement. It's hard for me to imagine getting into a kind of trusting D/s relationship, even a paid one, with a cliché.

Are you also/more a sensuous domina who can play with power exchange without the stern remote persona? Then take an approach that's a bit softer and feminine, but still makes clear where the power lies. Here you're evoking "bedroom", but one that's the dark shade of lust, sexual power, and indulgence, rather than girly or a cheap "honeymoon suite". Personally I'd find this more enticing.

From that first page you need to clearly answer within one click the basic questions your visitors will have:

a) who are you?

b) what services do you offer?

c) where are you?

d) how much does it cost?

These are pretty straightforward and there are plenty of examples to follow for content and presentation from other providers. But I'll add a particular word about b).

Your service caters to a complicated mixture of psychological and sexual desires in your clients, and they'll be happiest if they see some explicit attention paid to their specific, "treasured" kink or fetish. Sure, a simple, stark list sort of works, but you'll do even better if you can devote space and imagination to each one: say, a page apiece for several common classes of interest, and some pictures and text on each. I think one of the questions on the mind of new clients is: "sure she can dress the part and talk a game, but will she really 'get' my particular thing?" Paying specific attention like this to different aspects of BDSM on your site is hard work for you, but it will reassure clients that you're someone who does understand their kink more than just superficially, and that you offer an experience that's worth investing some time and money in.

(Incidentally, I can quite clearly imagine a site that would be structured like a house, with material themed to D/s for each of several rooms. This gives you a chance to explore different BDSM themes and settings in a fun way, starting with the initial introduction in the foyer, and moving through the house from there... through living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, closet... and yes, down to the dungeon. This approach also lets you avoid including a context-less "gallery" of pictures, instead playing with the opportunity to present a version of yourself in each of these settings. But... how much of that really applies would depend on you and the nature and scope of your service! :) )

• Like 1

A type of photo you don't see often. Business suit, no blouse, seated, crossed legs, no stockings, simple black pumps, taken at knee height as if the photographer is kneeling down when taking the picture. That's the view that makes a sub squirm.