I've Been Busy NOW lets have a Party!

I finally have the time to organize a party, Last time I talked to the good people at Pink kitty they said they would show up with most of their lovely ladies.

So I will set it up with them (and the forum SP's) and let you know when and where .... if you can ask your favoriate SP to show up that would be a great help.

~Dreamer

p.s. This is for the bar night not the hot tub party.

That's great news!

Dreamer8, once again, if you need any help or assistance, just let me know and I will do my best to help.

Great initiative!

pink kitty ladies are yummy, can't wait for this party! Maybe i'll get to meet the famous jessica!

PK has agreed to bring 3 or 4 Girls. The bar night will be durn the week just after work so most of us can get there for a couple hours maybe more ;). I am working on a date and place and I will privately msg all of you who have expressed intrest in the bar night. when the date is set I would ask that each of you who is planning to attent invite one of your favorite SP's so we can have a full house.

i would like to go too,but i'm new in the area.i would like to know where is he the bar night and when is gonna be.excuse me for my english.

Party has been permently posponed do to conserns for privacy.

a very private party may happen but if it does it will be by reverse invite only (SP invites you to the party).

Sorry about this I really wanted to throw a party but if the girls don't show up it's just a big circle jerk.

lol, just the image I got in my head was horrifying...

but man, this would be a sweet party to attend ....... if only!! Would maybe be like something out of the movie Bachelor Party! :)