I showed up and the lovely Lianne opened the door letting me and at first look, this was one tall beautiful lady. 5'10 or 5'11". Being tall myself, this was an immediate turn on because rarely do I see someone so tall, so well proportioned and simply stunning. The Cindy Crawford beauty mark was sexy and her half Vietnamese looks gave her an incredible skin tone and look.

I won't get into details of our encounter but she is a very sensual young lady with a wonderful disposition and the smoothest skin. Her french accent was incredibly sexy and her enhancements were fantastic to enjoy.

Not a clock watcher at all (in fact it was me who watched the clock more).

If I didn't have a meeting right after, I would have stuck around for another hour. What a sweetheart.

Come back to Ottawa soon Lianne!!

Agency Body Language Ent
I would visit again
Agency Body Language Ent
Edited by Krusty
add rating

I also had the pleasure of spending time with Lianne on her visit to Ottawa. She is absolutely gorgeous. With her height and beauty she could easily work as a model.

She is extremely sensuous and very talented. Both of us certainly enjoyed the pleasure of each others company. The hour passed by so quickly and I left with a big smile on my face!

This was my first time dealing with Body Language Ent and if Lianne is typical of the ladies they have to offer I will be a repeat customer.

She said she plans to return to Ottawa so make sure you book some time with her - you certainly won't regret it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.