Sex. How much is too much?

We all know how much is not enough so If you could, how often would you have sex and at what point would it be too much?

Some guys are getting "it" once a month and that's not enough.

So, is once a day the right amount, 3 times a day, once a week?

• Like 1

I do believe the "right" amount varies from person to person. Sexual desire runs stronger in some. It also can fluctuate depending on life circumstances. Stress plays a role, illness, etc.

For myself, I don't believe there is a "too much". I think you play to your own personal needs. Just because one person may have more of a need than the next, doesn't mean the person having sex more is "addicted" or having it "too much".

I have always had a high sexual desire. At one time, thanks to societal stigma and external influences, I thought this was "wrong". Now? I embrace who I am. A woman with high sexual desire. It is part of me, so why would that be a problem?

Good topic :)

• Like 7

Only you know:) We all have different needs and desires. Which are affected as Savannah stated by stress, money, hormones, all different things. When you feel satiated then you know you're getting your share, when you have blue balls or want to diddle yourself, lol, then you know you're not. but no matter if its daily, weekly, monthly do it as you see fit and enjoy:)

• Like 5

For me it's a very life situation specific thing. During my busier more stressful times I tend to have blinders on and the issue at hand is the only thing that gets my attention. During those times my mind is consumed with "shit" and nothing else matters. Hell during the worst or most stressful times I doubt, well, actually I know that I won't even get hard. The mind is your most powerful sex organ and mine is preoccupied. Any would be too much, there is ZERO libido. (I just went through one of these)

However, those times when my mind is free, sex occupies about 50% of my thought processes and like Cleo said the more I have it the more I want it. During those times I'm at least a once or twice a day person. Lucky for me I'm in this stage right now :D and I had sex, yesterday afternoon, last night, this morning and I'm planning for this evening but I might even have to masturbate before then.

I know that if Savannah and I went away for a weekend where all I had to worry about was satisfying her I'd want it for sure 4 times every day maybe more. Some might be soft, slow and sensual but others would be hard fast fucking. The kind where it's spur of the moment and only lasts a few minutes but both of you are completely spent after and just collapse into each other after panting.

Oh my, I think that now might be an appropriate time to go masturbate!

The more I get laid, the more I want. In a purrfect world, I think I'd get fucked twice a day, and I'd get myself off once or twice too ;)

Sounds like a great plan Pussycat ! I shall book you for the day :) Two fucks a day for us and I shall pass you the toys for the in-between get yourself off times !!! Which is a purrrrfect spectator sport ;) Now let's see....what do we have in Cleo's toybox here ?? Aha... Shall I pass you a wand ?? bzz bzz ..... something made from glass ?? batteries or manual ?? .... heh heh

Oh my the visual I am having Cleo ;)

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
We all know how much is not enough so If you could, how often would you have sex and at what point would it be too much?

Some guys are getting "it" once a month and that's not enough.

So, is once a day the right amount, 3 times a day, once a week?

The more I get laid, the more I want. In a purrfect world, I think I'd get fucked twice a day, and I'd get myself off once or twice too ;)

I think the more important question is how do I get Cleo to live in my house?

I have no idea what too much sex would be for me. That being said, once a day (with the option for more) would be awesome but it would likely need to be morning sex because a lot of times by the end of the day I'm more in the mood for affection than anything else. A lady that would fuck me in the morning and be there after work for dinner and some cuddling/couch surfing would be ideal. I'm sure if she really wanted more sex she could easily talk me in to it.

Sex-breakfast-work-dinner-drink-cuddling-bed and I'm a happy boy during the week.

Weekends I could stay in bed all day with the right lady. The right lady being the one that is in my bed all day :)

when I,m happy I want sex, when I,m sad I need sex, when I,m stressed sex reduces it, when I,m bored I think of sex, when I wake up sex is best, when I,m overtired sex helps me sleep, Hmmmm

• Like 1

I've been told that I am "too much." I need it twice a day..

Haha Nicolette - me too! I've heard from partners "am I just a piece of meat?!" My response? "Well, you weren't using that morning wood for anything..." ;)

Quite obviously, I've chosen the wrong partners in the past haha.

Yes - at least twice a day. Perfect way to wake up, and end the day.

No complaints with a frisky afternoon siesta too.

In my opinion, sex is fantastic - amazing endorphin load, circulation benefits, nervous system relaxation, and some studies are now showing orgasm shares some restorative benefits of sleep (see if I can find a link...) - and should be enjoyed as often as possible.

I see a problem only when the thought/need/desire is so distracting that it interferes with daily productivity. My anticipation is that this problem is more prevelant with an inadequate amount of sexual release, and not an abundance of pleasure. So, to answer the OP's question - never too much off a good thing...

Gabby

xoxo

• Like 1

A morning romp - better than coffee! One or two more would be just right for me; I don't think there is such a thing as "too much" but certainly folks whose sexual needs/desires may be incompatible. Thankfully, I have my toys ;)

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I am quite active in sports which can burn off a lot without the need to get off, but ultimatey, if a release doesn't happen every third day or so, maybe sooner, beit myself, outside cerb or within cerb, I become like a kid begging for candy in a store...

Guest webothscore
I wouldn't!

You have always struck me as a woman who knows what she wants. The right amount of confidence, which is sexy!

Guest realnicehat
I must say, this forum is so good for me right now. I wish I had found it years ago.

Everyone here is fantastic.

If you think this is good wait until you meet your first Cerb lady :)

If you think this is good wait until you meet your first Cerb lady :)

Tell me about it.

I have someone in mind. I just need to break it to them gently...

#poorgirl

;.)

Edited by Motorbykerider

Guest realnicehat
Tell me about it.

I have someone in mind. I just need to break it t them gently...

#poorgirl

;.)

You can tell us...we won't tell her. Promise. ;)

I could go without sex for the rest of my life if I had to. It doesn't mean as much to me now as it once did. However, it's good to stay practiced in case I ever enter a hot relationship again. ;-) I suppose if I were with the right person, once a day would be wonderful, otherwise meh. Sizzling sexual compatibility is so hard to find.

I think this hobby spoils us with variety. If I could be with a different woman every day, then hell yeah, I'd do it a couple of times a day. Spoiled. So spoiled. :D But since that's not gonna happen, I guess I can go for months without it, because I have.

Oldblueeyez, Just months eh?

Yeah, financial sensibility got the best of me lately, but it'll soon be time to come out of exile and play a little bit. ;-)

To me, sex is like a desert: so much vast dry wasteland, so few moist fertile oases. :-(

How much is too much? When I met my wife we did it on average 3 times daily and on weekends we could spend the day in bed and only come out to eat. That must have been when I had no experience because now when we have sex I'm so good that she does not look for it for about a month. When I get better yet she will last a year,lol, before needing some. You ladies should watch out when you meet me.J/K

Back to the question, how much is too much? I think it's like anything else, if you like eating cake an only eat that cake after awhile you will get fed up of having cake. So I think moderation is the way to go.